Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years - Cover

Mommy Wanted a Girl 2: The Con Years

Copyright© 2013 by jayjay

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hello it's me Sarah I am now 15, not sure if you all remember me but if not I am the one who murdered her friend and got sentenced to 20 years in prison. Well I've been inside for just 6months but it feels like a lifetime already. This is a new journey with some new and old faces, so this is the story of a con and what happens behind those bars hope you enjoy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Pedophilia   Rape   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Scatology   Water Sports   Hairy   Cat-Fighting   Violence  

So there I was with possible the three worse people in the world and as soon as the cell door shut it started. Charlotte pinned me against the wall by my throat. "So slag you coming in my cell thinking you the queen or something?" I shook my head. Then she pushed me to the floor, one of her friends pinned my hands down and sat on my face while the other holded my legs still. Then Charlotte pulled my trousers down and grabbed a home made shank and said "looks like you need to learn who's the boss and you need a reminder." She stuck the shank in to my thigh and carved the letter C into it. I couldn't scream because of the other girl sat on my face.

After she finished she told her friend to get off my face. I was crying with the pain she looked and said "you're a pathetic little girl, so pathetic the only thing you're good for is being my toilet. When I need a piss I will sit on you're face and you will drink it, if I need a shit I will sit on you're face and you will eat it. Understand?" I nodded. "Good girl, now do a good job and I won't beat you as bad, you are my bitch now for the rest of your life. Now let's patch that cut up." She said. Then she sowed it up with a dodgy needle and thread.

"Now I own you, you do as I say when I say. You eat, sleep, drink, speak and get up when I say. Okay? She said. I nodded. "Good now get up, and get in your bed it's the bottom bunk." She said. I done as I was told. About one o clock in the morning Charlotte woke me "I need a piss so get on your knees and open your mouth and if you spill even a drop you will lick it up." She said. I got out of bed and crouched down then she sat on my face, the next thing I felt was piss flowing into my mouth I was almost gagging as I drank it down. She laughed and said "good now clean the piss out my pussy." So I started licking her fat, stinky, hairy pussy. It was disgusting just the smell was bad enough.

Once I finished she said "well your quite good at licking pussy looks like you got another job toilet girl, you can be pussy cleaner. It does get dirty from all the cock I take so it will need cleaning everyday okay?' I nodded. Then she told me to get back in bed. In the morning I was told to get up and get in my place as every one need a piss. So I got in position and one after the other they all pissed in my mouth. Then I was told to stand up and Charlotte said "You're only allowed to answer to the screws you don't talk to anyone else unless I say no other prisoners and no visitors. And when you do talk its only yes and no. you got it?" I nodded. I was told to get up and she slapped me in the face and told me I was aloud to eat breakfast and go outside when the screws came to open the cell. until then I was to just stand up.

Once again I was the victim of a psycho but there was no escaping this one. Once outside she was telling me to beat up the new girl, this girl looked about 13 and she had a nice set of tits and a tight little ass, her hair was long and blonde. I had no choice so I went over introduced myself and told her to come hang out with me and the other girls round the corner where Charlotte and the other girls waited. As soon as she walked round the corner they grabbed hold of her and said "come on beat her up." She was begging me not to but if I didn't that would beat me. So I started punching her in the face and she was trying to scream but Charlotte covered her mouth. After I beat her Charlotte said "so you think your tuff bitch?" Then she beat me up and told the screws me and the new girl was fighting so they came over and dragged us both down to solitary where we was raped and forced us to lick each others pussies.

But after I was taken back to my cell and the girl was left in the room. "We know your new friends will miss you if you are kept here so you can leave." One of the screws said. I was stuck back in the cell and Charlotte said "about time I need a shit so get in your place toilet." I got down and opened my mouth and ate every piece of shit. "Don't forget to lick my ass clean after that bitch." So I had to tongue the shit off her ass, I was heaving but she said if I be sick I will have to lick that up to so I had to hold it back. I didn't know how I was going to get out of this one, but I had to figure out a way...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.