A Sailor's Story - Cover

A Sailor's Story

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story of a young man who joins the Navy in order to escape a bad situation at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex  

My name is Tom Walker. I grew up in a one-parent family in a small town in Georgia. I never met my Dad; he was killed in action as the war in Vietnam was winding down. My Mom was devastated, first by the fact that she had lost the man she loved, and then by the realization that she was pregnant with me. She knew that she was going to have to work to keep a roof over our heads, so she got a job in a supermarket, which paid the bills until she couldn't work anymore. After I was born and the money began to run out, she took a long hard look at her situation and decided that the best way that she could provide for herself and me was to turn to the world's oldest profession. I've seen pictures of my mother and me when I was a baby. She was beautiful, young and extremely sexy. She had married my Dad when she was seventeen in order to get out of an abusive household. I was born less than a year later. She had blond hair, blue eyes, a great smile, and a figure that Hugh Hefner would have turned into a household word.

I'm sure at first the business was good for her. Being close to the Navy yard, she must have had no shortage of paying customers. To me she was a good mom; she was always home, and although she wasn't a good cook, there was always food on the table. I never thought about how she made a living when I was in grade school. I would go to school in the morning, come home from school at three in the afternoon and always be greeted by my Mom; a glass of milk was on the table and along with a couple of cookies. In the evening, after I did my homework, I would watch a little TV and then by nine o'clock I would have to go to bed. Every once in awhile, I would wake up and come down to go to the bathroom; inevitably one of my many "uncles" would be sitting on the sofa in the living room having a beer with Mom.

It wasn't until I became a teenager that I began to realize that my mother was different from the other mothers. She dressed differently, looked and acted differently and didn't seem to have any female friends. Now after school, I would always have to ride my bike over to my friend's house to play. Whenever I suggested that they come to my house, maybe to spend the night, their mothers would always insist that I stay with them; which my mother would always agree to, no questions asked. Some of the older guys in school would talk behind my back when they thought I couldn't hear. They would say things like, "Tom's mom is hot." "She's got great tits." "I heard she's a whore." If I was bigger I'd have started a fight right there; instead, I ignored them and ran home.

One evening, long after I had gone up to bed, I snuck out of my room and lay on the floor at the top of the stairs. From there I had a perfect view of the living room sofa; that was the night of my sexual awakening. There sitting on the sofa, naked was one of my "uncles"; his hand was moving up and down his huge cock, as my friends called it, while my mother slowly peeled off her sun dress. When she was as naked as he was, she knelt between his legs, moved his hand out of the way, replacing it with both of hers. What she did next shook me to my core. She bent over and started to first lick it like an ice cream cone and then took it deep into her mouth like I how I used to eat an ice pop. The guy, he was no longer an uncle, began to moan as her head bobbed up and down, faster and faster, until he let out a gasp and seemed to try to shove it up through the top of her head.

She sat back and reached over a grabbed a sip of her beer. Then she renewed her playing with his now softened cock. "How about a quick fuck," she asked, "it'll only cost you another seventy-five bucks?"

When she had it nice and hard again, she got up and straddled his lap, offering her large tits for him to squeeze and suck, while she settled over his fully erect cock. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched it slowly disappear inside her. I was almost ready to yell out for him to stop hurting her, when I heard her tell him how big it was and how good it felt. Soon she was bouncing up and down, faster and faster, until he began to grunt, the grimace on his face turning to a smile of contentment. I watched my Mom slowly pull up off him, then she bent over and pulled off a rubber thing which I had never seen her put on his now wilting cock. She gave him a few quick sucks and said, "There, all clean." He got up, pulled out his wallet, tossed a pile of bills on the end table and left. She picked up the cash and left the room. As quietly as possible, I stood up and retreated back to my room. At the time I didn't know exactly why, but the front of my pajama bottoms was wet and sticky. I lay in my bed that night, thinking about everything that I had witnessed and what it meant. 'The guys in school were right; my Mom is a whore.' And everything seemed to fall into place.

After that, I spent less and less time at home. By the time I entered high school, I had a part-time job at night and was doing odd jobs, and fixing discarded lawn mowers and other pieces of equipment for resale. I made several new friends in high school, but outside of them I felt like a social outcast. I wasn't interested in girls and they weren't interested in me. I wasn't gay or anything like that, sex just didn't occupy my mind, not like it did almost every other guy in the school.

At home, I watched the business begin to take its toll on my mother. By the time I was in my senior year, having just turned eighteen, she was just thirty-five years old but was beginning to look like an old woman. She had to wear more and more makeup to hide the lines on her face. Her once sexy tight body began to surrender to the effects of gravity, especially her tits, which the clothes she wore displayed more than ever. Her drinking became more of a problem as well. Many mornings I would get up for school, to find her passed out at the kitchen table, a bottle of cheap vodka and a half empty glass in front of her along with an ever smaller stack of bills.

Towards the end of my senior year, I got pulled into her decadent world. One of her 'friends, ' a regular demanded that I sit in her bedroom while they had sex. Of course I said no way. "Tom, please, he's a good customer, always pays me well, and I don't want to lose him. Please." The first time I did as she asked, revolted by the sight. Soon it turned into a weekly occurrence. Then one night, when my mother was in the bathroom, he told me to get naked and to lie on the bed. When I told him no, he hinted that if I didn't do what he said he would hurt my Mom, and then me. Because he was a lot bigger than me, I did what he asked, laying face down on the bed. "No get on your back, I'm not into little boys." I did what he asked, and before I realized what was happening, he had cuffed both my hands to the headboard and was tying my feet to the legs at the foot of the bed with my mother's panty hose.

When I was completely helpless he called out to my Mom, "He's ready, you can come in now." My Mom slowly entered the room, she was completely naked and I could tell by the look in her eye that she had been drinking heavily. Her friend stripped off his clothes and sat in a chair near the bed. "Go ahead put on a good show and there will be a bonus for you."

"Mom, please don't do this; please don't."

"Shhh, you'll be all right. I'm going to take good care of you, tonight, I'm going to make you a man," she slurred. "Oh Baby, if I'd had known you were packing something this big, I might have suggested that we do this sooner."

She crawled onto the bed, up between my legs and taking my cock in her hand she began gently stroke it. I couldn't control it; my cock responded to her stimulation with a mind of its own. Soon I was completely hard; that's when her experienced mouth took me in deep. I could feel her tongue circling around the mushroom-shaped head as her head began to bob up and down. Deeper and deeper I would travel into her mouth until I could feel the back of her throat close over it. I could feel the sensation of her throat trying to swallow, all the time sending waves of pleasure to my brain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.