The Summer Holidays - Cover

The Summer Holidays

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Julie and I have now finished our first year exams. Can we keep our romance alive while separated for most of the twelve-week University summer holiday? Will we get a chance to spend some time with Adrian and Sheila? Is my sister Jen going to find someone to take her virginity before she goes to Uni?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

The electrician and plumber working on the twins' flat were both finished for the day by four o'clock; they pointed out what was safe to use and what wasn't, and went on their way. The electrician said that he'd be back in the morning to do a bit more.

We now had a working fridge, a working kitchen sink, a jury-rigged new immersion heater in the bathroom to give us some hot water, and several more small piles of rubble to take down to the skip. The awful toilet was still in place, but Sheila had ordered a replacement toilet to go with a new bathroom sink, once they had worked out how best to have the bathroom.

We decided to get on with some wallpaper stripping in the front room while the daylight still held.

The previous owners or tenants had plastered their cheap paint over many layers of wallpaper, but it was peeling in places and bubbling up elsewhere. There was no doubt that it all needed to come off and be repainted from scratch, if only to check on the state of the plaster on the walls in case damp was coming through.

It was really satisfying teasing off a corner of a strip of wallpaper, and then pulling a huge swathe of paper off the wall in one go. We had a competition on the back wall, where we took turns to see if we could pull the whole drop off from bottom to top without it tearing; and most of us managed it. It also made a lot less mess that way; Mum and Dad had once stripped off the paper in a room at home by washing it with warm water and then scraping, and it made a hell of a mess as the old wallpaper glue went everywhere.

After an hour or so, I sent Julie and Jen out to try to get some cakes for tea; they returned with the poor selection to be expected at this time of day, but more importantly from my point of view, they had been able to have another private talk.

Besides, I like Eccles Cakes, so I was perfectly happy with the choice.

Sheila boiled the electric kettle from the new kitchen socket, and we washed our hands and had a break from stripping the wallpaper. The tea was most welcome!

The easy bits of wallpaper were off, we were now down to the more awkward little sections, trying to tease the blade of a knife under the paper without digging into the old lime plaster.


It got to the stage where five of us all trying to find the last bit of wallpaper to remove were just getting in one other's way, so I took Julie off outside for a quiet chat.

We sat with our arms around each other in the early evening sun on a bench on a piece of grass overlooking the Gorge, which was only a couple of hundred yards away from the flat.

"God, it's so good to hold you again, darling, I've really missed you!"

"I've missed you too, Jon. Let's not be apart for so long next summer!"

"I needed to earn the money, but it's been very good, so I won't have to work any weekends at the pub this year."

"Good, that job of yours was eating into my sex life too much!"

"And how has your sex life been this summer?"

"You know everything already! I had a week with Sian, Sheila and Adrian, but as their parents came down for the middle weekend, I had to go home. Adrian did his very best, but there was only one of him, and three of us!"

"Didn't you manage a holiday romance?"

"You've obviously never been to Abersoch in August! There were hardly any lads our age, and I didn't actually fancy any of the fourteen-year-olds who kept walking past to try to look down my bikini top! Whenever I phoned you from the call box outside the camp site shop, I was the oldest in the queue by several years."

"And did you get a chance this afternoon to talk to Jen about Adrian?"

"Oh yes, I gave him ten out of ten and told her that she was making a very wise decision, and she seems perfectly happy about losing her virginity to him tonight. Actually, I sold it to her as gaining the experience of some wonderful orgasms, which sounded a lot more positive than just losing something!"

"Great. I'll check with her again before we all go to bed, but thanks again for being such a good friend to her."

"She's a really nice kid, and I'm happy to help!"

Julie then said that she had received a long letter from Vee.

As the girls had rather suspected was going to happen, Bryony had decided not to come back to University for a second year, and Vee and Sian were therefore keen for Julie to take up the third place in their flat, rather than have a stranger come to live with them.

As her own flatmate Rebecca had also dropped out, this suited Julie very well, and she had signed the copy of the tenancy agreement that Vee had enclosed, and sent it back to her by return of post.

"Jon, will you come and live with us permanently?"

"I'd like nothing better, my darling - but can we do that?"

We read Julie's second copy of the agreement very carefully. Although it prohibited sub-letting, there was nothing in it to stop an extra person living there. I had already warned my housemates that I wouldn't be sharing with them this coming year, so I was free to accept Julie's invitation to live with them.

But first of all, I needed to check that they did indeed all really want me living there. Granted, for almost all of the summer term I had spent most of my nights and many of my days there, but I knew it was another step entirely to actually have all my belongings there as well.

"Darling, have the three of you all thought this through properly? I'd love to live with you, but there are a lot of potential problems. Can we please talk them through, and then can you go away and think about it again?"

"Yes, I know that it's not at all ideal - the first problem is that there are only two bedrooms!"

"That was the first one I thought of, too. That wouldn't be a great problem if we were going to go on as we have been, but last year you did have your own bedroom, and we could all get away from each other if we wanted to. Even if Sian gave you her room, or the three of you locked me in there as the flat stud, it puts the kybosh on any of the others bringing a bloke back. And remember that I'm hoping to set Sian up with Malcolm, and even Jeff is bound to turn up sometime to see Vee."

"We could turn the sitting room into another bedroom, so that all three of us had our own rooms. You and I would have to share one of the larger ones, though, if we've got all your stuff as well."

"That might work, but what about your landlord?"

"She doesn't come round to inspect without warning us; she's been very good about that. So we'd have time to hide your stuff and send you out for a walk, and we could tell her that we've decided we want to all have our own rooms, because we need to be able to study without distraction."

"Okay, that might work. Presumably I can't receive any letters there, in case the girl in the ground floor flat realises I'm now living there, and grasses us up. What about rent? I've made enough money this summer to not have to do the bar job this year, so I could easily pay into the kitty what I was paying in rent last year. Would that be enough?"

"I should think so, we'd have to see how it worked out. Apart from the fact that you give us all a better appetite, and you drink incredible quantities of tea, so far you've been pretty cheap to run!"

"Now, how about sharing my services out? We don't want the others to feel jealous, but we've also got to be realistic; you are my girlfriend and you are the one I want to be with. The sex with the others is fine, but it means I'm not making love to you. We need to wean Vee and Sian off me and on to other blokes; which then complicates things when they bring them back to the flat, and they find out that I'm actually living there full time."

We agreed to sleep on the decision before making up our minds whether or not I would move in with the girls, and after another kiss, we went back to the flat to take our turn at stripping the very last of the more inaccessible bits of wallpaper.

xxxxxxx

A telephone bell suddenly rang from somewhere under the dustsheets to the side of the fireplace. Adrian rapidly burrowed underneath the pile, and emerged with a rather dusty phone. He listened, and made a quick note on a nearby piece of paper.

"Great, that was very fast, thanks very much!"

"Right, twin, we're now on the phone!"

"Well, hurry up and give Mum the number, and get her to call you back to check it. Then she'll stop worrying whether we're still alive or not!"

Adrian phoned his mother; from the side of the conversation we could hear it did indeed seem that she had been worrying about not being able to get in touch with them whenever she wished. She phoned him straight back as he had asked her to, and kept talking for another five minutes while Adrian reassured her for the second time that they were indeed eating properly and were very happy with the flat.

We quickly completed the wallpaper stripping, finishing the entire living room and hall, leaving the plaster bare and ready for re-decoration. It actually looked sound enough; there was the odd bit that needed some repair, and some pretty shoddy work where the light switches and electricity sockets had been put in by some previous owner. But nothing that couldn't be fixed.

Adrian stood up from the skirting board he had been scraping and stretched.

"Leave the rest, you've taken us a huge step forwards, I think we've all earned a glass of beer!"

We all quickly washed and changed, walked to the pub and had our beer, and then we went back to the Italian restaurant for another excellent supper. We were recognised immediately from the night before, and treated like long lost friends - even Julie who was there for the first time - they obviously really appreciated our business!


On the way home in the twilight, I walked Jen out onto the grass overlooking Brunel's wonderful suspension bridge across the Avon Gorge, to be able to talk privately to her without interruptions.

"Sis, I just need to check that you still want to go ahead with this. It's no problem to change your mind even at this late stage, no-one will be the slightest bit upset or offended."

"No, I haven't changed my mind, Jon, I've talked to both Sheila and Julie and they say I'll have a wonderful time. And I like Adrian very much! He's a nice lad, and I do fancy him! I'm very happy for him to be my first."

I hugged her, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Great, I'm so pleased for you. It feels very strange knowing that my kid sister is about to become a woman, but I'm really proud of the grown-up way you've handled it. And a last word of older brother advice - enjoy yourself, tell Adrian what works best for you, and you'll have a great time."

She kissed me on the cheek, and we walked back to the flat, arm in arm.

We all had a cup of tea; Julie and Jen disappeared into the bathroom together for a few minutes, and then Adrian went for a pee and a wash. When he reappeared, the rest of us stood up. Jen looked slightly nervous and a little flushed, but I was incredibly proud of her as she moved towards Adrian and took his hand.

It was time. My little sister was about to become a woman.

Julie and Sheila both kissed Jen, wished her a great time, and told Adrian to do his very best for her, or else!

Once Adrian and Jen had gone into his bedroom and closed the door behind them, Sheila took Julie and I into her own room.

Even with the scars of demolition, filthy floorboards and unpainted walls, it looked a huge improvement over the previous day. Just having a proper bed made it feel like a real bedroom, and it was much easier to see its true potential.

Julie organised us. The two girls had obviously had a quiet discussion while I was talking to Jen.

"Jon, as it's Sheila's brand new bed, she's going to have first go at you, and then we'll take turns for the rest of the night. You've had weeks off, so you must have lots of energy saved up. You can sleep on the train on the way home tomorrow!"

Sheila and I stripped off the rest of our clothes, and got onto the bed. Julie also stripped off, but then put on her dressing gown and sat on the windowsill.

"Jon, please can I have this first one nice and slow while you look into my eyes?"

"Your wish is my command!"

I scooted down her gorgeous body to check that she was sufficiently lubricated, and saw without surprise that there was no problem on that front!

"I've been thinking about this moment for the last two hours, so I'm probably sopping wet! Just get on with it!"

We exchanged a long and loving kiss; she guided Gustav into her, and we made love slowly and gently. It was very special; we gazed at each other intently the whole time, and we came almost simultaneously, with a climax that seemed much more about love than about passion.

Julie came and lay next to us, hugging us both. She seemed delighted for us.

"That was lovely to watch; I wish that every time on that bed may be just as good for you, dear Sheila!"

"Thanks, darling Julie, and thanks again for the loan of your man!"

"Anytime! Now I've got him trained, it would be really selfish to keep him all to myself!"

"I know what you really mean! You are hinting that it would be selfish of me to keep Adrian all to myself too!"

We all laughed.

"I'll go and make a pot of tea while you two recover."

Julie came back in with three mugs of tea. Sheila and I sat naked on the end of the bed sipping ours, facing a grinning Julie who had gone back onto the windowsill.

"I've had a good listen at their door. Jen seems to be making quite a lot of noise, so I assume that she's having just as good a time as I did when I lost my virginity. Adrian said he'd be very gentle, and I know he will be."

"It really feels odd, knowing that my kid sister is being deflowered in the next room, and that I arranged it to happen! I almost feel guilty, as if I've sold her into white slavery! And it doesn't seem to help that, rather than saving her from a fate worse than death, I've actually been busy making love with the twin sister of my sister's ravisher!"

"Don't worry for one moment about that, Jon. She's a big girl now. Whenever we've talked to her, that's what she has wanted. She knows that a lot of the other first years at Reading will have some sexual experience, and she doesn't want to appear either horribly innocent, or too desperate to lose her cherry. She's being very sensible and grown-up about it. You should actually be proud of her!"

"I am, very proud of her, but I'll carry on worrying a bit, if you don't mind. Mum and Dad would crucify me if they knew that was why I'd brought her down to Bristol!"

"God, anyone would think that you really did subscribe to the Victorian idea that she was currently suffering a fate worse than death! From the sounds I could hear, she's not suffering one tiny little bit!"

"No, darling, it's not Jen's fate I'm worried about! I know she is in really safe hands. It's what happens to me if our parents ever find out! They've trusted me to look after my little sister on her second stay away from home without them, and I'm letting her spend the night being fucked stupid."

Julie put down her empty tea mug decisively. I think she was fed up with me worrying so unnecessarily.

"Right, so we need to take your mind off what is happening next door. Is Gustav ready to play with ME at last?"

"I reckon so!"

Sheila moved off the bed and out of our way, put on her dressing gown, and sat on the windowsill in Julie's place.

Julie stripped off, then settled down next to me on Sheila's bed. I took her in my arms.

"I love you, Julie Hall!"

"And I love you too, Jon Baker!"

We kissed slowly and lovingly, although our kiss rapidly became more passionate as our lips and tongues remembered what they should be doing.

"So, my love, would you like it fast and furious, or long and loving?"

"Actually, Jon, I've got so horny waiting for my turn, and watching Sheila have such a nice orgasm, do you think you could just give me a really good seeing to?"

"Front or back?"

"Can we do that one with me bent over the side of the bed?"

"Sounds good to me!"

So we put a towel and a pillow on the side of the bed, Julie bent over it, and I examined her vagina with my finger - she was already soaking wet, so there was definitely no need for lube this time either.

She turned her face round to me as I knelt up behind her on another pillow and lined Gustav up.

"Give it to me hard and fast, big boy!"

Sheila and I both laughed. This was a very different side to Julie from the normal gentle love-making she enjoyed so much, and I hoped I could keep up with the new Julie!

I thrust Gustav all the way in to Julie's welcoming canal, and felt my balls bounce off her body as they swung in. She grunted as she absorbed the intrusion, and then pushed her bottom back at me.

"Oh god! YESSS! DO IT TO ME!"

I gripped Julie's hips, and started a hard and fast rhythm of thrusting, taking shorter strokes than normal, so as not to fall out. Julie moaned with each thrust, trying to rotate her hips a little to get the very best contact with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.