The Nerd Goes to University - Cover

The Nerd Goes to University

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3 - Dr Lacey Timms

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dr Lacey Timms - The nerd has finished school and he is enrolled in university. He has a whole swag of super powers that will make life very interesting as he encounters other students, lecturers and admin staff. His girl friend and his lover help him as he fucks his way through his studies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Black Female   Black Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification   Teacher/Student  

"Ohhhh ... oh fuck" Becky groaned, as Lacey used her talented tongue and lips on her student's very wet pussy channel. Becky was sitting naked on her teacher's couch with her hands grasping behind her knees holding her legs apart for Lacey.

Lacey was equally naked, kneeling on the floor with her face plastered against Becky's bald pussy mound and lips.

Me ... I had slipped inside of Becky's body (using my 'out of body' powers) before she entered the office. I was thoroughly enjoying the sensations flowing through Becky's body ... it was a change to be on the female receiving end in a steamy sexual encounter.

How I got here and why, I will now explain...


I was in my Psychology class feeling bored and day-dreaming when I overheard a thought suggestion being made by someone in the room. It was directed at the young woman sitting next to me. That brought me alert, with my eyes scanning the room looking for the source.

"Oh wow ... there's another person with thought powers in the room ... who?" I surmised as I deliberately blocked that thought from being read. I needed to protect my identity and abilities until I worked out who they were, and how they were using their power.

As I scanned the room, my eyes caught momentarily on those of my lecturer, Dr Lacey Timms. She was a tall slim woman in her late 20s with jet black hair cut fashionably short and framing a beautiful face, which was often smiling. Her body had a beautiful shape with a nice heart-shaped ass, slim waist and a firm set of B-cup tits that jiggled a little as she walked.

Then I overheard another thought suggestion, again directed at Becky Gilbert (the 23 year old young lady sitting beside me). Becky was a beautiful slim blonde who also had a nice shapely ass and a great set of B-cup tits too. She and I would exchange small-talk as we waited for class to begin, and I found her a nice person to talk to.

The thought suggestions had a common theme so far. They were encouraging her to look at other women in the class ... and imagine them as a sexual partner ... someone to share a steaming hot encounter with.

I continued to look around the room for the source before I was again drawn back to Lacey. Our eyes caught again before each of us moved on.

"Hmmm ... I wonder if it is her?" I wondered as I guarded that thought with another to mask it. My thought that Lacey could hear if she was listening was "God ... she's beautiful ... she'd look amazing naked".

I saw her smile, and I knew that she had heard me. The source was confirmed.

Then using what I called my "peek-a-boo" power, I mentally undressed her. She was very beautiful with small hard red nipples surrounded by dark pink areolas, and a closely cropped thin black haired landing strip on her mound. Her fleshy large pussy lips were totally devoid of hair.

For her benefit, I had another thought about her "She would look amazing sitting impaled on my long fat cock as I tweaked her nipples".

She heard me because she smiled before she shot a comment at me in class "Grant ... is this subject not interesting you ... you need to pay attention".

"Yes mam ... I am interested" I replied and then I proceeded to ask her a question that challenged her subject knowledge, and also showed that I had been listening.


Lacey had replaced her tongue in Becky's pussy with a couple of fingers. Initially thrusting them in and out, and then changing to a hooking motion as she sought out her g-spot. With a new rhythm established she returned her oral attentions this time to Becky's clit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.