I'm Not a Little Girl - Cover

I'm Not a Little Girl

Copyright© 2013 by Tequila Mockingbird

Chapter 1: Stripped at the Pool

Jessica was always small for her age, at 16 she looked more like a 13 year old. She was short just under 5 foot tall, slim and only had small breasts which was one of the main reasons she was often mistaken for a younger age. At the time she was halfway through her final year in UK high school. She was an A grade student and a prefect for her school. She had few friends but didn't really mind all she wanted to do was get good grades, stay out of trouble and eventually qualify as a doctor like her father. Yet despite all this she was self conscious about her image and since she was 14 had been wearing cup-boosting bras or stuffing her normal ones. It was a shameful secret that only her two closest friends knew about, yet for her it was the only real way of looking like a young woman and not being seen as a barely hitting puberty young teen.

At school her prefect duties mainly revolved around making sure other students didn't leave the school premises to smoke or skive off. She made no friends by being a stickler for the rules and telling on any students which left. Most prefects were just in it for something to add to their college applications and would pretend not to see students going about their truancy.

One thing she liked to do was swim, every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday she went to go to the local indoor swimming pool to do lengths for a couple of hours to keep fit and healthy. Normally she went when length swimming was on which allowed her to swim at leisure and mostly avoided people her own age who may recognize her. However one Friday after school she turned up to find that the pool had changed its session times and it was a public swim. She almost went home knowing the pool would be filled with rowdy children and teens but it seemed a wasted trip so she paid and went to change.

It was times like this she wished she had remembered to bring a change of clothes, all she had was her swimming costume and her school uniform. This wasn't a massive deal but she always felt silly going home on the bus long after school had finished still wearing it. Unlike most girls in her school she wore her uniform correctly: her tie was always the right length, top button fastened and her skirt a regulation length and inch above the knee. She always wore dark tights under her skirt to avoid unwanted exposure and embarrassment; she had always done this ever since some pervy boy had lifted her skirt when she was 11.

She changed into her one piece suit, it was a navy colour. She preferred them to bikinis as they showed less skin and reduced the risk of her top going wrong and exposing her small breasts. Swimming was the only time she didn't wear size enhancing clothes, the only ones she could find where in bikinis which she always felt too self-conscious to wear. Usually this wasn't a problem the only people who used the pool when it was length swimming were middle aged or pensioners.

As she stepped out of the changing cubicle and started to put her school clothes away in a locker she was confronted by three younger girls from her school. Her mind was in a world of it's own and so she didn't notice them until they where right next to her.

"Oi you, Don't I know you?"

Jessica looked round startled to find three girls looking at her with grins on their faces, she recognized them as some 'chavs' from her school, they where 13 or 14 a couple of years below her and she had grassed them up recently dropping them in trouble for smoking at dinner time.

"I er..." Jessica started before being quickly interrupted.

The girl at the front, the shortest just a little taller than Jessica's height but with bleached blond hair had noticed her blazer and the prefect badge on it. She laughed pointing straight in Jessica's face making her feel uncomfortable.

"Oh my days it is you, I thought it was your little sister or something"

Her taller friend with ginger messy hair joined in. "look at her little boobies? She looks younger than us how old are you anyway? 15?"

The first girl pushed passed Jessica grabbing her bra from the locker.

"Oh my god look how padded this one is must boost her at least two cup sizes"

"Hey give that back, and I'm 16 actually" Jessica grabbed the bra off her. The girl let it go without much of a fight, her face was in a massive grin while Jessica was struggling to hold back the embarrassment this was the exact reason she usually only went length swimming.

"Whatever, 16 you look more like 12. I'm 13 and look at my boobs compared to yours I don't need to stuff them."

"Leave me alone" Jessica turned locking her clothes securely in her locker and attaching the keys strap to her arm.

"Awww the poor little baby's going to cry, awww what an adorable swimsuit my 10 year old cousin has one just like that. Awww too shy to show your body off aren't you?"

"I'm not surprised with them little boobies" laughed the girl's friend from behind her.

Jessica turned to leave. After a couple of steps the first girl shouted again.

"Oi snobby prefect"

She turned and was met by the flash of a camera phone.

The girls examined the pictures laughing to themselves, Jessica turned away in shame heading to the pool. Knowing her luck now everyone would see the picture and know what her body really looked like.

The three girls were left in the changing room, they laughed and plotted while getting changed into their own bikinis.

Standing by the side of the pool, Jessica was pleasantly surprised to see it was fairly empty. A few young kids about 10 where splashing about in one end and there was a few elderly people swimming lengths which must have meant they thought the same thing as her and had come at the wrong session time. The only life guard against all health and safety practices was reading a magazine looking bored, most likely it was only a temporary job for her to help her through uni.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.