Penelope, Mistress of the Manor - Cover

Penelope, Mistress of the Manor

Copyright© 2013 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The aged Earl of Haversham was in need of a wife, and an heir. So, he bartered a marriage to young Penelope, and brought her to Farnsworth Manor as the new mistress there. The only problem was that Penelope liked her former life just fine. She didn't want to wander around a dusty old mansion, while her belly swelled up until she waddled like a duck. At least not alone. But there were a number of young, nubile servant girls about the place. So she hatched a plan. She wouldn't BE alone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Mere images in the mind might have been all Jenny had to think about, had her mistress been content to wait a week to further her plan. But Her Ladyship was called into the lord's chamber twice that week, where he roused himself from his drunken stupor enough to heave his bulk on top of her. He managed to get hard enough to fuck her on one of those two occasions, and duly deposited his aged sperm in her nubile womb. The other time his body failed him, and she took pity on him and brought him to fruition with her mouth. It seems that was much to his liking. I suspect that is because it was less work for him, and allowed him to fall into an alcohol-fogged sleep without having to move, once he had produced his pitiful, teaspoon-sized serving of noble semen for his wife.

All it did for Penny, though, was increase her hunger for a strong, virile cock upon which to seek her own pleasure. She lasted a few more days and then, after lunch one Tuesday, told her maids they could have the afternoon off.

"Go into the village," she suggested. "See your parents or whatever suits you. I shall divert myself with an inspection of the stables."

To this day, I am unsure as to whether she gave them that last snippet of information on purpose, or it just slipped out. Perhaps she knew that any "diversion" in the stables would be interpreted by her maids as "probably involving Jack," and that their curiosity would be aroused. If that was her intent, then it worked flawlessly. She didn't wait for them to leave. Instead, she shimmied into a pair of those scandalous riding breeches, threw on a colorful blouse, through which her nipples bulged obscenely, and pulled on her riding boots.

"In case I decide to ride," she said.

Then she was off at a quick walk.

"She seems in a hurry to perform her inspection," commented Sally.

"Indeed," said Jenny, whose stomach felt funny again. She had seen the mistress briefly massage her vulva with scented oil, before she put on her pants.

"I don't know about you," said Sally, somewhat slyly, "but it's too hot a day to walk all the way to the village."

"You don't want to see your brother?" asked Jenny, also with a sly tone of voice, I'll wager.

"I do," said Sally, who had the decency to color up. "But it might also be interesting to see your brother."

"Do you really think they might... ?" Jenny's face was suddenly pale.

"We both know what the mistress really intends to ... inspect," said Sally.

"But what if they really do go riding?" asked Jenny. "And what about Mr. Flannery?"

Sally smiled a tight smile. "While I was getting Her Ladyship's breakfast, Marie was talking about her father going off somewhere to look at some mares His Lordship might want to buy. If he is not there, do you really think she'll bother to ride?"

"What then of Stephan?" asked Jenny, whose color was back, thanks no doubt to the pounding of her heart.

"It is simplicity itself to order him off on some errand," replied her friend. "Assuming he didn't go with Mister Flannery in the first place."

"What if Jack went with Mister Flannery?" gasped Jenny, who realized, for the first time, that the pesky image of her brother lying atop Her Ladyship had switched from one that caused anger, to one that made her knees strangely weak.

"I rather think that Her Ladyship would know if that were the case," said Sally. "Come on! I know a back way, where no one will see us as we go!"

They scampered off, intent on the mischief of spying on their mistress. Of course spying on one's mistress was a common event on manors such as ours, so that did not shock me.

It ended up shocking the girls, however.

It almost ended before it could begin, when they met a scurrying Stephan headed the opposite direction they were going. Apparently the way Sally knew wasn't as poorly used as she thought. Still, despite their alarm at being seen, Sally couldn't resist.

"Where are you off to in such a hurry?"

"The Mistress is inspecting the stables!" he said, excitedly. "She dispatched me to obtain wine, for when she rests from her labors."

"But the cellar is that way," pointed out Sally, pointing off in an oblique direction.

"She wishes a special wine, something that isn't stocked in the cellar," said Stephan. "I am to fetch it at the vintner's shop in the village."

"But that will take hours," said Jenny, finally breaking her silence.

"Then why have you stopped me?" asked the lad. And with that he was off at a trot.

"How convenient that this leaves Jack and Her Ladyship all alone," commented Sally, with a saucy grin.

Jenny thought of the marks on her brother's face. They still troubled her. She was sure Mistress Penelope had something to do with them. What if she intended to abuse him again?

"We must hurry!" she hissed, and pulled her friend along, letting go only so she could raise her skirts to run.


The two maids approached carefully. They could hear voices, one low, and one high. At least, thought Jenny, there was no shouting. They had crept through the door that led from the stables to the privy, thinking it less used than any other, and advanced slowly up the aisle between the stalls. This was the west wing of the stables. There were two others, one to the north, and one to the east. What took up the area to the south were the paddock for training, and the big barn, which was used to store hay, grain, the a wagon and such.

The voices sounded nearer.

"What if someone comes?" asked the deep voice, which was now easily identified as that of Jack.

"They would come here first, would they not? And then they would search the stalls. The barn would be last, and from my days as a girl, I remember there being much soft, sweet-smelling hay in barns."

"You inflame me," groaned Jack.

"Good," said Her Ladyship. "I confess I am somewhat inflamed as well."

"By me?" His voice sounded cocky, which reassured Jenny in ways she didn't understand.

"Will I be required to give you another lesson in humility?" asked Penelope.

"No, Mistress," came his immediately contrite voice. "I offer my most humble apology for my insolence."

This comment caused Jenny to stand straight up, her mouth open in astonishment. Never had she heard her brother utter such words. He was never sorry for anything he did. And to think he actually admitted he was insolent!? She almost called out in surprise.

Sally's hand over her mouth prevented that, thankfully. Well ... thankfully from Mistress Penelope's point of view. Had the girls announced their presence at that point, the noble slut would have ended the day unsatisfied.

"Your most humble apology is received most graciously," said Penny, and even the girls could hear the laughter that threatened to tumble from her lips. "In fact, your most humble apology has earned you a reward."

There was silence, punctuated by a wet, smacking sound that both girls recognized as the sounds pursed lips make when pressed together, and then pulled apart. They inched closer, eager to see as well as hear what was going on.

"Does this mean I might prevail in my role as the stallion?" Jack's voice was low, and not nearly as brash as Jenny was used to. She reminded herself that he was speaking to nobility, and was suddenly shocked. It was true! They had mated! Like animals, apparently! She was distracted as that caused a number of questions in her mind. What did "mating like animals" look like? It was impossible for her to imagine two dogs, or two horses, or two of anything with four feet, and then cast that image in the form of Her Ladyship and her brother.

"I'm not sure I've forgiven you enough for that," purred Penelope. "Though I admit, your last performance in that role was masterful."

Jenny covered her mouth to stifle the gasp that rose in her throat. She was astonished to find that her other hand was squeezing her breast, and that she was damp between her legs. She suddenly realized that Sally was four or five feet ahead of her, and closed her mind to all but catching up as silently as possible.

They arrived at a vantage point where they could see the two adults in what could only be called a very fond embrace, only to be disappointed as the two broke apart and Her Ladyship pulled him toward the doorway, and through it in the direction of the barn.

"Curses!" whispered Sally. She turned. "What do we do now? If we follow, they will surely see. She as much as said they'll be watching the open spaces between here and the barn."

Now it was Jenny's knowledge that took the fore. Her brother had worked in the stables longer than she had worked in the manor. In years past, she had come to see Jack at the stables many times. He was always busy, so she had much time to explore.

"I know a way they won't see," she whispered. She turned back toward the same door they had entered, and bade her friend follow.


The barn was built against a rock face, which comprised, in fact, the back wall of the lower level of the building. The upper floor was used primarily for storing hay, and since the upper floor was even with the ground above the barn (and thus even with the ground on which the hay grew and was harvested) it had a pair of doors in it, large enough for a wagon to enter. Jenny hurried along the path that led around the stables from the privy to the outside of the barn, and then up the rocky face to the rear of the upper floor, where the big entryway was.

The doors were old and warped, and it was easy for a slip of a girl to squeeze through without opening them and risking the squeal of dry hinges. Sally, who was more buxom than Jenny, had more trouble squeezing through, and lost a button in the process. She suddenly had a diamond shaped expanse of cleavage showing, directly between her breasts.

Once inside, they faced a different problem. The hay was dry, and crackled when stepped upon. Jenny's initial thought was to steal into the upper floor, locate where, beneath them, the mistress and Jack had secreted themselves, and then spy through a crack in the floor. It became clear that this plan would be doomed to failure as soon as she stepped on the hay. She pulled her foot back quickly. She looked around, trying to devise another plan. There was a ladder to the lower areas in the corner, and the boards in that direction were bare of hay. She leaned down, removed her slippers, and motioned for Sally to do the same.

Carefully they stepped, hoping their weight would produce no creaks. Only once did a board complain. They reached the ladder, and Jenny started down. As soon as her head dropped below the upper floor, she froze. Her breath froze in her lungs as well.

Penelope and Jack were right out in the open, between tack rooms, where the hay was dropped down through a hole from above, to be distributed to the animals. Shafts of sunlight shone through cracks and holes in the barn, with motes of dust dancing within them. A blanket had been spread on the thick hay, and upon it were the two lovers.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.