Spanked on National TV - Cover

Spanked on National TV

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a new concept for the programming director. She thinks it has distinct possibilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The concept that Hyacinth presented to the board of review for a reality show called, "Domestic Discipline Exposed in the Midlands" met with mixed reviews. Some of the more conventional minded older women who represented a significant portion of the board were opposed to it because it cast females in a degrading light not matter how much they appeared to enjoy the entire process. One of the male members of the board disclosed he felt it slighted the male audience because no males were in the mix and that smacked of gender bias.

Hyacinth was shocked that there would be such opposition to what she thought was a well thought out and solid presentation. However, she was in no position than to just nod her head and promise to come up with something a bit more appealing to the general population.

She decided that perhaps the Midlands was not the proper locale for the reality show and told her staff that they would be relocating for new shootings in London and that this time they had better get it right. She hired two new assistants called Gail and Honey. They were quite young and their biggest asset was that they both had big juicy bottoms that bounced nicely when they were smacked hard by either palm or paddle. They also practiced their squeals of surprise when they received each nasty blow making sensuous looking circles of their heavily painted lips. Hyacinth figured that would appeal to the younger crowd of university students and young people with an interest in BDSM. For the older crowd she still had her shapely flanks and she planned to take her sister-in-law Mary with her because she had been after her for weeks ever since the first thoughts about the reality spanking show germinated in her brain.

They had no problem in finding plenty of male volunteers to administer the spankings and they ranged all the way from 18 to 80. The trick was to get some female volunteers to drop their knickers for one of the more interesting segments when the female being spanked bared their bottom for the domestic discipline. She had determined it was easy to get the female volunteers up on the stage by using their husbands at first because they felt it was proper since they were married and had done it before in private. Then, she introduced the "switch" as she called it and had the spouses switch off on each other's wives just to add some spice to the segment. Sometimes, she would even call another male volunteer from the studio audience just to add some additional excitement. In those cases, it was already prearranged and she made certain the males were all quite attractive and much younger than the wife being spanked. That gave it the "cougar" look that she was looking for of age play between an older female and a younger male that was all the go these days.

She had an entire audience cheering when her two young female assistants offered up their bums to be paddled by some university students with long arms and strong fingers. Their sounds of indignation filled the small studio along with the crack of hard palms on soft female flesh.

Hyacinth found that she was in a state of extreme frustration watching them get their corrections right in front of her and when one of the husband's shouted out that he wanted to give her "what for" so his wife could see what was in store for her that night, she strode over to his chair and stretched out over his knees like a virgin offering to the Gods except she was far from a virgin and all she wanted was a heavy hand on her greedy cheeks and hopefully to rub her pussy mound into a nice hard dick underneath. In this case, the older man already had an erection that threatened to punch a hole in her expensive designer skirt and she knew she would be getting off long before she got off his lap.

Her sister-in-law Mary was stretched out right next to her with her bare bum up high in the air and a young man squeezing her cheeks like he owned them. Her sincere squeals of passion pissed Hyacinth off a bit because she wanted some of the same action for herself. At least the sly husband underneath her was smart enough to pull up her skirt enough that his cock was rubbing right on her clitoris and he had pulled down her knickers enough in the back that his fingers were digging right into her bare cheeks like scouts on a mission to explore enemy territory.

She saw camera # 1 zoom in on her bare cheeks and wondered if the lens was focused enough to expose her naked slit. If so, it would be a first for network television and might be enough to get them a prime time slot. Even if it didn't, she expected the rating would go up high enough to get them noticed back in the corporate headquarters. At this point, Hyacinth was ready to get fucked in a close up if it meant a chance at a prime time slot.

Her sister Mary was in the throes of a sensational orgasm and camera #2 swooped down to get a nice shot of her open mouth and her sexy tongue all agitated by her rough treatment. Hyacinth had never seen her brother's wife so excited and she hoped that she would not start shouting any of those words that the censors hated to hear. It would only take a couple of those to get her banned for the rest of the season just to teach her a lesson about decorum in her presentations.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.