Spanked on National TV - Cover

Spanked on National TV

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a new concept for the programming director. She thinks it has distinct possibilities.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

It came to the attention of Hyacinth Proudbum in her role as programming supervisor for Government TV that there was a great deal of viewer interest in the intimate details of proper domestic discipline in a personal one-on-one scenario.

When she first floated the concept of little reality dramas of the fetish-like confrontations for her older generation bosses at the station headquarters, their laughter could be heard all the way down on the 25th floor. Hyacinth was not the type of person who would be daunted by the initial rejection. She began to research the core subject matter with the dedicated attention to detail that she was famous for in the programming department.

Hyacinth had only been spanked by a strange boy she dated before marrying her now deceased husband Ronald. The boy's name was Cornelius. It was a name that always brought a smile to her normally frowning face just because it tickled her to get her tongue around all of the syllables. Cornelius introduced her to the wonderful world of reddened bums at a time when she was terribly fearful of becoming pregnant without benefit of marriage and the ordeal of single parenthood. It seemed like a godsend to be stretched over Cornelius's knee and warmed up as he spilled his seeds inside his trousers. It was a small matter to give up the privacy of her posterior to his demanding hands rather than face the steady intrusion of a sperm laden shaft between her untested labia.

Just when she was getting acclimated to Cornelius's obsessive use of her flanks to achieve sexual fulfillment, he found the much larger flanks of a Russian former prostitute to be more to his personal preference. He even insisted that Hyacinth watch a performance of his "bum training exercises" with the submissive Olga just to impress on her how lacking her own rear end really was both in dimension and enthusiasm. It was humiliating but she had to accept the fact that Olga's bum was superior in almost every category. Hyacinth considered herself to be extremely fortunate to find a substitute cocks-man in Ronald while in Bath on a weekend of fun and games.

Ronald was the sort that refused to consider sex consisted in anything other than the common denominator of "missionary" style copulation technique and the occasional oral ministrations expected from a devoted spouse. Once they had established ground rules that precluded any swallowing of any kind, they managed to have a satisfactory partnership that lasted a full 12 years. It was a fateful day in June last when poor Ronald dived into a lakeside swimming hole. The unfortunate presence of unsuspected shallow areas deprived him of reaching his 39th birthday and left Hyacinth a widow who sorely missed his "missionary" endeavors.

The new mission of bringing the joys of domestic discipline to the small screen began to take up her attention because she remembered the carefree days of Cornelius whacking her bottom with his heavy demanding hands.

She departed the station headquarters for a "fact-finding" expedition to the wilds of the Midlands which were a hotbed of domestic discipline enforcement. After careful consideration of the content of several internet websites that specialized in the spanking interaction between spouses, she decided that the most likely place to begin was a small village at a secondary crossroads called simply, "Upper Behind-Closed-Doors".

The town was picturesque and appealing. It was difficult to envision the seething caldron of spanking lurking beneath the peaceful exterior of "Behind-Closed-Doors". She made the acquaintance of the Inn-keeper's wife who was called Geraldine and the wife of the local Rector. The Rector's wife was actually a French girl who liked to be called Fifi even though her real name was Francine.

She sat down at tea with Geraldine and Fifi and they discussed the spanking activities that flourished in the quiet little village. After tea, they all went upstairs to Geraldine's sitting room because she wanted to show them her badges. Her badges turned out to her the deep purple bruises on her ample arse cheeks from the previous evening's activities. Both Fifi and Hyacinth patted and stroked Geraldine's ample bottom much to her delight and purring sounds of pleasure. Hyacinth noticed that the sly Fifi even managed to allow her fingers to dwell a bit longer than expected lower between Geraldine's legs cupping her luxurious golden bush that matched her honey blond tresses. She wanted to duplicate Fifi's audacious manipulations but was fearful of being too obvious in her hidden interest.

Geraldine showed them the various tools used by her rotund and cheerful husband Dexter in according her various lessons in domestic discipline. Hyacinth was most impressed by the dangerous looking paddle with the holes cut into it for heavy work on hind-quarter flesh.

She explained to them that the thin cane was the most painful of the tools because of the stinging sensation like she had been attacked by a swarm of angry bees. Hyacinth's only spanking history was limited to the meaty part of Cornelius's heavy hand and she was ignorant of the uses of the devices.

Fifi seemed quite familiar with all of the tools and she bragged about how her husband, the well-respected man of the cloth Horatio Higgins attended to her discipline each and every night. She told them how he always concluded her lesson with a spirited cleaving of the flesh reciting various sections of the "Good Book" to elicit her submissive reaction. It was so inspiring that often she found she wanted to pull down her knickers whenever he started to read passages even when they were in the middle of the congregation in the church itself. They laughed at her description because it would be a real scandal if she had done anything of the sort.

Geraldine admitted to the two other women that she was most aroused when her husband made her perform in front of the customers and strangers right up on the raised platform sometimes used by traveling entertainers on a Saturday night. She was driven to trembling orgasms over the knee of her forceful spouse whilst baring her bottom for the hand or the belt. She told them that once she had gotten over her initial fear of showing her bare bottom to strangers and friends alike, it was stimulating to her to know so many eyes were watching her humiliation and submissive obedience to her husband's will.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.