Better Living Through Chemistry - Cover

Better Living Through Chemistry

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 1: Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Introduction - Robert Thomas gets a chemistry set for Christmas and experiments with some interesting results. His new interest in girls is a driving force to make him try different formulae.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism  

The title of this story gives you a hint of what the story is all about. My name is, and always has been, Robert Thomas. As this story begins I am sixteen years old and I have a fifteen-year-old sister, Sally. My sister and I get along okay but are not best friends by any means. We have had more than our share of squabbles just like most siblings. I always felt that Sally was mom and dad's little angel and could do no wrong. I of course got the blame for anything which went wrong whether I did it or not. But that's another story for another time. At the magical age of sixteen I was a late bloomer just entering puberty and started to notice the wide array of girls around me. It was significant when I realized that girls were more than just soft boys.

Strange things were happening to my body that I didn't quite understand. That appendage between my legs would, without warning, decide to grow and get stiff. In the bathtub I discovered that it felt very pleasant to thoroughly wash it. The longer I washed, the better it felt. Sometimes in bed I would stroke it and get the good feelings. At that time I wasn't able to reach an orgasm. It just felt good. One other event was when I realized that my little sister was a good looking girl. I suddenly noticed that Sally had growing breasts. I just didn't notice them before. I took every opportunity then to try to see as much of my sister's body as I could. Mom and dad stopped us from bathing together a few years before so seeing her naked was gone. I had to satisfy myself with whatever glimpses I could steal. I used to like to see her in her bathing suit in our backyard pool. She had small boobs widening hips and her waist was curving in and she did have a nice pair of legs. Was I obsessed with her? No, but having her around all the time was pleasant.

One of my favorite hobbies was mixing up various concoctions with my chemistry set that I got for Christmas. Some of the combinations had predictable results but when I decided to branch out beyond the instruction book in the set the results became spectacular if not downright dangerous. Fortunately mom and dad never found out how close I came to reducing our house to a pile of charcoal. As a side interest I became curious about pharmacology and how they came up with those mysterious pills the drug store sold. Unfortunately the set did not have some of the ingredients for some of the stuff I wanted to try out. I poked around on the internet and found a chemical supplier who didn't care who they sold to as long as they got paid. So I was off and running with my new hobby of playing with some ingestible compounds. I wasn't too interested in making hallucinogenic stuff. Just some mild mood changers were what I was after. I was my own test dummy and found some really interesting effects from some of the compounds. One that I came up with would allow me to stroke my cock (I heard some older boys call it that) for a longer time and feel real good. Previously it would wilt after just a few minutes.

Next I looked into the chemical makeup of sleeping pills. That required some in depth research to figure out what ingredients were in them and what they did. I found that if I mixed them just right I could regulate just how long they made me sleep. The first batch I mixed up made me sleep for about three hours. Then adjusting the mix I could make the time go from one hour to eight hours. While sleeping with the concoction I was out cold and did not sense anything around me. One time I had taken the two hour dose and my sister came in to wake me up. After I woke up right on schedule she told me that she had been calling and shaking me for about fifteen minutes. She told me that she was going over to a friend's house to play so I would know where she was.

The next day I decided to see if the mixture would work on someone else like it did with me. Sally and I were reading comic books on my bed and drinking cokes. We did get along sometimes so that was not too unusual. I decided that was as good a time as any so I slipped my one hour mix into her coke when she was not looking. She took a swig of the coke and finished the can setting it on my nightstand. About five minutes later she started to yawn and her eyes started to droop. She lay her head down on my pillow and fell fast asleep. I gave her about fifteen minutes and then tried to arouse her. I called her name and shook her with no response at all. I checked close and found that she was breathing normally but sound asleep. After an hour I tried again to wake her but she was still out cold. At an hour and fifteen minutes she finally woke up rubbing her eyes.

She sat up and told me, "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you."

"That's okay, you must have been tired."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.