WHAT?
Chapter 1

 

I fell asleep last night after first going out and staying out very late on a school night. I’m not real sure how I ended up in bed, but I did. My head hurts so badly!

I needed something to wake me up, so I got out of bed and carefully walked to my bathroom. I thought that splashing some Old Spice on my face would help. My logic center wasn’t at its best.

I stripped myself of my boxers and climbed into a really hot shower. I let it run until it was cold, and I finally felt capable of greeting the rest of my family for the day.

I combed my wet hair, shaved and put some clothes on and went down to the kitchen hoping to catch some breakfast.

My mom, dad, and sister, were there. Dad put his hand up, and I was coherent enough to return the high five.

“Good morning honey,” my mother (Jean-45) said. “I heard you come in awfully late last night. How did you sleep?”

“Facedown in my pillow,” I answered.

That made Dad (Joseph-46) laugh much louder and harder than I heard of him a long while.

“Hardy har har,” my sister (Olivia-23) said.

“I’m sorry Liv,” I said. “I can’t look beautiful every day like you do.”

She turned to me and said, “Beautiful. You haven’t called me that in years.” She smiled at me.

“That is strange to hear you call your older sister beautiful. Are you all right, Andrew (Me-17)?” mom asked.

“Since I got up and showered, I am feeling better,” I answered, I think. “Besides Mom, the biggest reason Olivia is so pretty is because you’re so Hot!”

Dad lowered his paper. “Did I hear what you just said?”

“Dad. For a middle-aged man, you look pretty good yourself,” I said.

“Andrew,” he said looking at me closely now. “Exactly, what did you drink last night?”

“Couldn’t tell you. I remember your telling me once ‘Not to mix your liquor.’”

“Yes, I did, but you apparently forgot that last night,” he said raising his newspaper to read.

“I’m sure I had, at least, six different adult beverages last night. Not only that, I had a couple of hot braless babes fall into me. One of them must have been size 44 or bigger. Never saw anything that size before in real life before. Anyway, 44DD fell on me, and her scent was loaded with some perfume fragrance that almost made me hurl.”

“Andrew,” mom remarked, “You not only drank underage, but you were approached by hookers?”

“Mom, they fell over me. The second one ended on my lap, and put my hand on her breast.”

That caused my sister to gasp.

“She wasn’t nearly as hot as you are Liv! Anyway, I picked her up by her breast because I had a drink in my right hand.”

“Would you talk to your son?” mom said to dad.

“Sounds to me like he’s answering all your questions perfectly honest,” dad responded.

I turned away from everyone and gave out a very large belch. I got my bearings again and said... “Shit!”

“What?” my sister said.

“Ask me a question that I would never answer,” I said to her.

“I don’t understand!” she said.

“Ask me something that you know I would lie about?”

“OK. How do you like the shirt I’m wearing?”

“It’s not nearly tight enough — I can’t see your nipples,” I said, covering my mouth the moment I had said that.

“Andy,” my dad said, “Let me try this, ‘What happened to my car five nights ago?’”

“I took it out at one pm to be with some buddies and clipped somebody’s mailbox on my way back!”

Mom stopped what she was doing, saying “Apparently, you can’t tell a lie!”

Liv suggested, “It has to be the combination of the alcohol, the hookers, and everything else in his environment that has caused this.”

“Oh Olivia, that first girl. She was so big I knew she would fall over. I was the lucky guy. She grabbed my dick through my pants before getting up. She even licked her lips. I got completely hard — all nine inches!”

“Andrew,” my mother smarmily asked, “What do you think of my variety of dinner selections?”

“I would suggest you watch more cooking shows on TV because you can’t heat up water without fucking it up!”

I knew what was coming, and the slap was hard and well-deserved.

“What the hell do I do? I can’t go to school like this. I would be slapped or slugged all day long. I would be in a shitload of trouble before lunch was over.”

“Your sister is going for a double major, chemistry and pharmacology. Maybe she could find a way to help you. Your mother and I have to get to work.”

They both left.

“My dear beautiful, gorgeous, full-figured and fantastic looking sister, can you help me? Help me Obi-wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope!”

“I can try,” she giggled. “But, I like this Andrew better.”

We walked up to her room, and I followed her. “You have a nice ass too, Liv!”

“Thank you. Get up on my bed and strip.”

“Ooh boy, I’ve been waiting to hear you say that for a couple of years.”

“Calm down, Andrew. I need to get some samples.”

“Give me about one minute and I can give you a whoooole bunch of samples,” I said.

“Maybe later, first I need you to give me a sample of urine please?” She had a small cup in her hand.

“You’re going to need a bigger cup, Liv!”

“I think you are still a little drunk, I can’t believe the personality change you are going through, Little Brother?”

“I’m sorry,” I said taking a big breath. “Help me, before I tell my best friend that I fucked his sister a week ago. I don’t know why. It’s you I have always wanted. Before we do anything else, can I fuck you?” I turned away and started to blush.

“Andrew,” my sister said softly turning my head and seeing her naked.

“Oh my god,” I said out loud. “Really?”


We were quickly bouncing on my bed, with me on top making her scream my name out loud. She must have had a half a dozen orgasms to my two large cums. I put one in her hairless pussy and the other in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.