Jackson in HRPG-World 4: Bubble Bother - Cover

Jackson in HRPG-World 4: Bubble Bother

Copyright© 2013 by Many-Eyed Hydra

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Ordinary software developer Ian Jackson is still trapped in the videogame world. This time he finds himself in an old-fashioned 2D platformer and the sexy dragon girl waiting beyond the final level has less than pure intentions for him. Will he be able to extricate himself from this bit of bubble bother?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   Humor   Paranormal   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction fantasy story, sci-fi fantasy story, science fiction paranormal sex story, science fiction humor story, science fiction magic story

Bab shifted position on top of him, turning around until her head was level with his.

"And how come all the succubus-type monsters seem to know this is a computer game?" he continued.

Bab ignored him. She lowered her face until her nose brushed against his. There was a big smile on her lips and her big green eyes sparkled with mischief.

"Fancy a bubblegum fuck?" she asked.

Jackson might, if he knew what one was. Although he could take a good guess.

Bab lay on top of him and ground her mons against him. The soft bubble-bed rocked and swayed with her motions.

"Hey," Jackson said. "You need to give me a chance to reload. I'm not a porn star. And they have to have all kinds of shit injected into their bollocks before they--"

Bab ignored him. She sat up with her sex suspended above Jackson's crotch. She flexed her hips and Jackson watched as a pink bubble emerged from between the hairless folds of her sex.

Okay, so that was not a sight you saw every day, Jackson thought. The ping-pong ball trick ... for grandmasters. Surprisingly kinky-looking as well.

And extremely kinky-feeling...

Jackson's mouth formed an 'o' as the bubble expanded to envelop first his cock and then his balls in a sticky, stretchy membrane.

"Mmm, feels better than the one from my mouth, doesn't it," Bab purred.

Jackson didn't disagree. The membrane was thicker, softer, warmer, wetter--like how he imagined her pussy to be. He should have been done. Third time? So soon? Fugedaboutit. Might as well hang up the 'Do Not Disturb' sign--his cock was out for the count. Then it was enveloped in a soft, elastic membrane. His erection jerked back up and poked against the expanding bubble. It was up like Lennox Lewis waiting for the bell to announce round three.

"I love a bubblegum fuck," Bab said.

She bounced up and down on the bubble. Jackson felt her motions travel through the membrane. It felt like his hard-on was plunging back and forth into something warm, moist and tight. He knew it wouldn't be long before she had him coming again.

"Lets me get really pneumatic," Bab continued.

Her heavy breasts swung back and forth as she bounced up and down faster and faster. Jackson was bouncing too, caught between the big bubble beneath them and the one engulfing his crotch.

It really wouldn't be long before he came again.

Then his cock was inside the bubble. It was the same as before--the membrane gave way, his penis slipped through, but rather than bursting, the bubble sealed right up around his genitals. Bab bobbed down and the swollen head of his erection brushed along the exposed groove of her sex. She held herself there in a squat that kept the hidden depths of her vagina tantalisingly just out of reach. Her legs rubbed along the outside of the bubble as she opened them wider.

"I shouldn't be doing this, but fuck it, you've got plenty of credits," Bab said.

Doing what, Jackson thought.

Bab opened her legs wider. She closed her eyes and let out a soft erotic moan. The pink membrane of the bubble was translucent enough for Jackson to see her labia gape open. Something spilled out. It looked like black smoke, or maybe an inky-black liquid made out of writhing shadows. It cascaded down his hard-on and--

Oh fuck.

Jackson writhed on top of the swaying bubble-bed in helpless pleasurable torment. Fingers. It felt like fingers. Lots of fingers. Warm, skilful, sensual, oil-covered fingers. They tapped, caressed, stroked down his shaft until his cock was rock-hard and twitching.

The sensation was amazing, but there was also a wrongness about it--corruption, violation, depravity.

Bab knew it too. Her smile seemed almost apologetic.

Jackson tried to sit upright.

"No struggling," Bab said.

She pursed her lips and blew out a purple bubble. It reached the size of a football and then she let it go. The bubble drifted over Jackson's body in a woozy elliptical arc before coming down on his right hand. Before he could push it off it fused with the bigger bubble beneath him, pinning Jackson's hand and wrist to the bubble-bed. A second bubble swallowed his left hand and two more settled over his feet. He was spread-eagled and shackled to the bubble-bed as surely as if Bab had handcuffed him to the bedposts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.