You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

Clean and presentable we got back easily an hour or so before dinner. Rebecca and the farm were fine. She had made soup which was a nice change. I was exhausted and took advantage of the luxury of a late afternoon with no projects started, dinner already made and a beckoning bed to take a nap. I could hear the two of them gossiping like hens, gasps and giggles like high school kids. I still didn't know what to make of their relationship. Rebecca's sometimes outrageous flirting was blatantly obvious as was her mother's disinterest in it. Hanna wasn't touchy feely for the most part in front of her daughter, but maybe that was because Rebecca seemed to match her mother kiss for kiss. At least in public. I suspected she knew exactly what her mother and I did in private ... But, well ... I didn't know what to do and it probably wasn't up to me to decide. I went to sleep instead.

Sitting by the fire that night after dinner I thought it was about to come to a head. They had been snapping at each other constantly. Hanna, sitting next to me shifted a bit, her knee coming into contact with mine. Rebecca saw it and got up.

"Good night you two" she said, a bit huffy and stilted. She started for their tent.

I was surprised. 'What no hug and kiss goodnight?"

She looked down at the two of us with ice daggers in her eyes. I stood up, my back to the fire and her mom and grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. She was stiff for a moment then melted, her arms going around my neck, her tongue, invisible in the darkness coming out and licking my lips before she kissed me short and hard. She turned and almost bounced into the tent.

"What was that all about?"

Hanna just shook her head silently shushing me.

I got up to break up the fire. Hanna went into my tent. She was naked by the time I got in to join her.

"So again, what was that all about? I'm totally lost here."

"It's ... complicated." She responded.

"And... ?"

"And it's complicated. She's mad at me and it's complicated."

"What can I do? What should I do?"

"You should get ready to stuff that big cock of yours in me." She responded with a wicked smile. She got on her knees and grabbed my pillow, stuffing her face in it and wiggling her ass up in the air at me.

I undressed and got down behind her, licking from her clit to her asshole.

"Mmmpph! No! cock!" she hoarsely whispered into the pillow.

"You'll take what I give you and you'll enjoy it!" Her whole body shivered. I had never acted like this with my wife. It seemed to come so natural with Hanna though. It's what she wanted and what I wanted to give her. I went back to licking her, her noises mostly muffled by the pillow. Then I moved up to her anus. My wife had always liked my fingers playing there, my dick almost always too much though. I licked it, soaking it, pushing my tongue in as much as I could. My hands were on her ass pulling her cheeks apart. Hanna seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot. I slide my index finger into her sopping wet pussy, sliding it in and out to muffled sounds of appreciation. I took it out and replaced my tongue with my finger. It slid into her bowels with no resistance. I pulled it out; Hanna pushed her ass back to impale herself again. I lined my cock up with her pussy and started to push it in, just a little. I could see she had my pillow in her mouth. Grabbing her hair I pulled her head off the pillow until it was up next to mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.