You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back - Cover

You're Not Going Anywhere, and You're Not Coming Back

Copyright© 2013 by Mithras

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Watch Jack survive as the world around him is changed to wipe out all remnants of civilization by unknown beings. There is no apocalypse, no dark ages. He is one of the very few allowed to "go camping" in the new world, to live life and carry on. Slow to start. Feedback more than welcome. Many of the codes are for future chapters, like I said, slow to start! A pot has to heat up before it boils.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   MaleDom   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy   Violence  

The ride was easy and surprisingly short, grass roads made for a happy horse and a simple ride. It took a little bit of finding but boy was I glad I came! It's amazing how much things looked different at times without any landmarks that you are used to but I knew the general area. I figured I had reached it when I saw a large Clydesdale munching away on what had probably been a neighbors ornamental tall grass garden. The next field over were two cows, mercifully for them, not milkers by the looks of it. I didn't get too close as I didn't want to scare them off but they did seem pretty happy just chewing away. I didn't see a bull but hoped there might be one lurking around somewhere. That would take it from meat for months to meat for years if necessary! Leaving them and continuing up I could hear wonderful wonderful clucking. Chickens! Eggs! There were a good 12-15 chickens pecking away and just beyond them 8 wonderful wonderful pigs lazing in the dirt.

From waking up this morning as a camper, hoping to be able to hunt, scavenge and survive, I went to a man with a horse and now it looked like I just became a farmer! This was exciting! Almost giddy with ideas of what I would and could do now I set off to go back to my tent, break that camp and come back to set up my new home. Taking what would have been the most direct driving route before, the way back to the camp gave me my first real look at look at the, if not devastation, then shocking change that the heavily built up areas had undergone. Along one of the major thoroughfares there was row after row of 40-80 foot deep holes, some which would have covered a whole block. I had to try a couple of places to cross the old subway lines, now narrow canyons. Not too deep for the most part but difficult to navigate all the same. I worried a bit about the structural stability of the ground riding along them but did think they would make great hidden avenues to travel out of sight if stealth was ever needed.

Getting back to my camp I said goodbye to where my house had once stood, and a final goodbye to my wife and son. Intellectually I knew that staying in that place would have dragged me down into a rut I might not have been able to climb out of. I had seen some flagstones in one of the backyards near my tent and I dragged a nice one over to where my son's sand pit had been. I didn't know if they were dead, if I was in another plane of existence, or what, but I scratched their names onto the stone and planted it like a tombstone. It made me feel better if nothing else. After jury rigging the shoulder straps used to pull my sled into a harness to let the horse pull it, I mounted up and left. Embracing my new life, looking forward and accepting the things I could not change, I did not look back.

Eggs are wonderful. Three eggs and tomatoes scrambled in fat cut off some biltong are doubly wonderful. No make that triply wonderful.

I spent the next five days working as hard as I ever had. Though not so tired that every night I didn't have to compulsively masturbate at least twice if not three times. The first orgasm would make me almost lose consciousness and the volume of cum was almost disturbing. After the third I would feel sated, calm, peaceful and with a good cupful of cum to wipe up. I had always had a strong sex drive but I had never masturbated like this even when I was 14! And the amount that was coming out of me! It was unnatural...

First up on the work schedule was weaving a fence of long, thin, green branches for the chickens. I didn't want them to be able to get away and while I hadn't seen any predators, given time coyotes or foxes at the least would move back into what had once been a city. I built something like a three sided lean-to as a coop for them as well. They seemed pleased to have a place to call their own again and I was happy to not have to root around looking for their eggs. I did the same for the pigs. They didn't seem all that likely to wander off but I wanted to protect what I had. The two cows and two horses I tied up every night. One of the pastures/fields that had been part of the farm had what looked like sheep dung in it. I hadn't seen any sheep but them again I hadn't really wandered too far afield to see where they had ended up. At the time I was more worried about keeping what I had.

On the fifth day at my new farm, the seventh day I had been in this existence I finally met someone else. Actually two someone elses. I hadn't been hiding my presence but I hadn't been overt either. I didn't keep a fire during the day, only lighting a small one after dusk when the smoke wouldn't be seen. I was still wary and still questioned why I was wary, though didn't try to talk myself out of it. It was lonely but I was busy and while I was eating alright, I hadn't killed anything other than a racoon two nights previously. I didn't totally mess that up but it wasn't my finest hour either. I hadn't wanted to touch it (dirty things!), made a mess of skinning it, didn't get much meat off of it and was generally not pleased with the whole shebang.

Regardless, that was when I saw them. I was sitting on an upturned log in front of my tent using the hatchet to hollow out a large log to use as a water trough for the animals. I guess not the most quiet thing in the world. It was hot work and feeling safe in my camp I wasn't wearing the Ruger or either of the knives. In hindsight they probably never would have come up to me if I had been. The older one came up while the younger held back. The family resemblance was, not overwhelmingly striking but very noticeable and definite and gave me a pang of jealousy. How come they got to come here together and I was forced to leave my wife and child?

I couldn't tell if it was mother and daughter or aunt and niece, the older one would have had to have gotten pregnant fairly young to be the mother, she looked to be maybe 40. She was about 5'5" and while not thin, a nicely soft and rounded slender. A woman's body. Thin-ish hips that looked like they had born children but were none the worse for it and breasts, wonderful breasts which looked heavy and just a bit too large for her slender frame, probably at least a good healthy D cup. Medium brown hair, tinged with gold hung to just below her shoulders. She was wearing jeans which showed off her legs to good effect and a white shirt which had seen better days, its top two buttons undone showing the very top of what I was sure was wonderful cleavage.

Her daughter or niece hung back about 30 feet. Enough to know it was on purpose. A bit taller than her mom/aunt, probably about 5'7", her hair was thick and a rich warm natural blonde, hanging loosely down to her shoulder blades. She was slender, almost willowy as well, her hips a bit narrower but she wasn't thin or overly delicate, she looked healthy, and say "softly athletic". She had inherited the family's breasts which looked to be about the same D cupped size, too big for her frame but sitting firm and proud. She was probably in her early 20's, university age. She wore sneakers, seemingly without socks, light khaki, fairly tight and short shorts which demanded your eyes to travel up her pale legs to her prominent mound and a tight grey t-shirt which showed off her flat stomach and amazing breasts to great effect. In that outfit she looked better suited to unconsciously turning heads while walking down the sidewalk than hiking the trail.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.