[ K ] [ T ] and Family - Cover

[ K ] [ T ] and Family

Copyright© 2014 to PocketRocket

Chapter 16: Three Ring Circus

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 16: Three Ring Circus - This is formally the third book of a trilogy. The first two parts are: "[K]itten and [T]eddybear" then "[K]&[T], LLC". Be assured, this is a complete work, not one in progress. The universe of the story is another matter. Many more stories are possible.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

Interlude: 25th Anniversary

Cindy:

There was a lot of press in New Jersey, but nothing compares to the Big Apple for turning up the spotlights. Articles appeared in an array of publications, several of them having nothing to do with weddings.

Friday 9:22 PM—broadway.com/divawatch/martel

The wandering diva has returned to Manhattan. The occasion was the much talked about "Amish" wedding in New Jersey. Miss Martel hosted a party to introduce the bride, Sheila Schwartz, to the cream of Big Apple theater and dance. Some needed no introduction. No less a light than Susan Farwell knew Miss Schwartz from years ago.

Senior Times critic Jordan Edwards explained. Miss Martel and Miss Schwartz were recruited to do parts for a Lincoln Center production of The Nutcracker. Miss Martel was one of the elves, but Miss Schwartz, at age 14, danced the famous Sugar Plum Fairy opposite Susan Farwell. This was the first time Manhattan was able to meet the other half of the duet. This is not to say that Manhattan had not heard of Miss Schwartz. Miss Farwell frequently refers to the event.

One of the most common phrases of the evening, "She's the one..." There were at least three versions. The odd one came from the press coverage, notably the cameramen. Miss Schwartz had something to do with a famous catalog. The theater version was that she was Francine Martel's role model. That one is confusing, since Martel is several years older. I already mentioned that Susan Farwell had spoken of her often. Clearly that story has wide penetration in ballet circles.

It begs the question, where has Miss Schwartz been for more than a decade? In some ways it is a good question. Even in a room full of stellar ballet talent, Miss Schwartz epitomized grace and poise. Indeed, Miss Martel freely admits that Miss Schwartz was her role model, in spite of the age difference. So, why did Miss Martel go on to a great career, while her teenage friend languished in obscurity? In a word, physics. Miss Schwartz has an impressive bust. In the world of top level ballet, the extra top weight matters. When Susan Farwell spoke of Miss Schwartz, it was with regret for what might have been.

This is divawatch, Francine Martel's page. But for tonight, we wish Sheila Schwartz, non-diva, the best of luck.

Friday 10:03—tonkovichemilia@uniquebride.com

I have to tip my hat to Randy. Sheila Schwartz is not only going to be the cover bride (photo attached), she may well be our signature bride. Word went out that Francine Martel was bringing her to town and that they would be having dinner at Civitano's. Martel has her own crowd, but heavyweights like Pedro and Angela de la Garza and Susan Farwell cleared schedules to attend. What was set up as a modest meet and greet turned into an event.

The bride did not disappoint. The woman has impeccable taste and exudes class. Add that to a deadly subtle wit and you get Bride from Central Casting. Seriously, she's perfect. You would think she was used to meeting the luminati. It did not hurt that Martel and Susan Farwell were camped in corners, extolling her virtues, but Miss Schwartz owned the room.

Also of note was her prospective Sister-in-law, Jo Richards, who played hostess. That is Dr. Siobhan Richards, PhD—from Yale no less (picture attached). She is easily six feet tall in heels and quite imposing. While neither attractive nor graceful, especially in this company, she was the soul of courtesy and clearly understands etiquette.

We should do a sub-article on her. It will be a nice contrast to the perfection bride. When they chose the bridesmaid's dresses, Dr. Richards objected. The dress (photo attached) would look ridiculous on her. At her own suggestion, she will wear a suit and stand with the groom (picture attached, not for publication). It is a nice solution to a common problem.

Also attending was the Maid-of-Honor Christine Collingsworth (picture attached). She is very young and quite pretty, but shy to the point of speechless.

Friday 11:53 PM—tabbycat15@hotmail.com

I think I've seen her. It has to be her, the submissive from Tuesday in Brooklyn. She was with Francine Martel and the tall woman. I was working a party at Civitanos. Francine Martel reserved the special room for a house party. I never gave her a thought, until I saw the bruising.

There was this girl. She looked about 25, wearing an adorable faux convent-school outfit—long blue skirt and school blouse with three inch red soled heels and candyapple red lipstick. She had her hair in pig tails. The only thing missing were glasses. Anyway, the skirt was almost full length and she wore hose, but I could see her calves every once in a while. There was this pattern of bruising, like piano keys, that showed through the hose. The only thing that makes a stripe like that is a whip, and a cat would make a bunch at once.

I think she was with the tall one. It was hard to tell, because both she and Martel spent the evening introducing someone named Schwartz. There were a lot of actors and dancers and they had all heard of her. It's too bad the Mistress was not with them. This girl was way too saucy to be at heel, plus she spent most of the evening by herself, though that sounds wrong. She enjoyed watching everything—a lot. She watched and took lots of pictures. She even caught me watching her and winked. I would have followed when she went to the restroom, but my boss was watching.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.