Karen's Boots - Cover

Karen's Boots

Copyright© 2013 by Harry Carton

Chapter 3: Wiedersehen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Wiedersehen - This is a BDSM story. If you don't grok that stuff, you won't like this story. It is not a happy-happy spanky story, or how wonderful sub-space is. *You have been warned* It is about abuse, deceit and what two people decide to do about it. --- Extra credit if you can figure out what the chapter titles refer to.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough  

This chapter includes some extreme BDSM practices. Although they are consensual, in the sense that both parties (in this story) agree to them, readers may not be comfortable with them. You have been warned.

Bob sat at the kitchen's breakfast bar and thought hard and long about her note. He eventually decided that he would take her back if (1) she was really sincere in her apology, something that would be revealed in time and (2) she would tolerate the most extreme physical punishment that he could think of – short of mutilating or marking her beautiful body. What would be the point of destroying beauty only so that you could own it?

But it must be pain or discomfort so bad that she would remember it forever. Aye, there's the rub. She tolerated pain, welcomed it, reveled in it ... it made her horny. This must be pain so intense that she would not be horny.

First things first. She must sever her ties with 'them' – the people who led her astray, for that is how he thought of it. Led her to lie to him.

He returned to his room, stepping over the sleeping beauty again, and then closed the door. He did that in such a way that she was sure to be awakened. He found a pair of white loafers – his 'summertime yacht club shoes' as he liked to think of them – he'd never think of them that way again. Donning his best linen suit and a white shirt, he opened the door to find her kneeling at the hinge-side of his bedroom door.

Without looking at her, he said, "White is the color of mourning in parts of the Far East. I shall wear white in mourning for what we had, until this is resolved. Come with me." And he strode off into the bedroom assigned to her.

She padded behind him and kneeled again once he stopped. He ripped the bed apart and took the top sheet into the hall. "Stay," he said. He returned in a few seconds without the sheet. "I have put the sheet down on the carpet. You may sleep there. The sheet will ensure that the carpet is not soiled if you shit on it – as you did when I first met you." His voice was calm and measured. He might have asked her if she had watched the latest rerun of some TV show.

The girl did not raise her eyes or show any emotion. If this is what it took to earn her way back, she would have gladly agreed to eat her own excrement.

He went to her closet and looked through it for the skirts that she'd so cleverly hidden. He pulled them out one after another throwing them on the floor, near where she was kneeling. AH! He found what he was looking for. It was a beautiful skirt, made of black lace over a deep red silk under-skirt.

"This is far too fancy for office wear," he said, turning on the girl. "Where did you wear it? Who were you with?"

"I have not worn it at all, Master. It was just so pretty that I had to buy it," she answered. "I did not lie to you again."

He took his pocket knife from the trouser pocket and cut a panel, two inches by twelve inches from the lace and similarly from the silk. He cut it carefully, from where he judged the front of her thigh would be. He tied the black lace twice around her left arm. "This shall be your mourning band. Not white, for you don't deserve that, but from the material of the dress that you were hiding from me. You will wear that until this is over – one way or another."

He took the pocket knife again and roughly hacked the bottom half of the dress off, at the level of the bottom of the panel he'd removed. It was now a torn, misshapen rag with an uneven hemline and a piece missing from the front.

He balled up the remains of the dress and threw it at her. It hit her in the upper chest, and the lace caught on her right nipple. "You will wear that when you go to resign your position on Monday. Your blouse will be..." he shuffled through the blouses until he found a sheer black one. " ... this. No camisole."

She didn't move leaving the dress where it had hit her. "Yes, sir. What shoes should I wear?"

He looked down at her shoe collection. It was quite a collection. He picked one pair up by the long laces that would wrap around and around her calf. They had six inch heels and had an extreme arch, forcing her to walk on her toe, almost like a ballerina. "These." He tossed them at her, hitting her thighs.

'The PUNISHMENT shoes?' she thought. 'But then ... I am to be punished. I don't know how I'll walk in them, but I'll do it.'

"Come," was his next command. And he walked down stairs to the kitchen. She padded down, two steps behind him, and kept her eyes lowered.

"You have proven untrustworthy with money. Get your purse and give me all the money you have, your checkbook and all your credit and debit cards." He waited.

She retrieved her purse and carefully counted the money into a pile. "247 dollars and 53 cents, sir. Here is the American Express card you gave me, and a VISA debit card that this girl only used for gas."

That was the first 'this girl' she'd said.

"Good," he said. "Now your driver's license and the keys to your car. You won't be driving any more."

She nodded, handing over the driver's license. "The keys to your car, sir. It has always been yours." He'd given it to her, put the title in her name, so legally it was hers. But 'legally' didn't matter right now.

"Tomorrow there are two things on the agenda. You will resign from your job. I will drive you in at 9:00 a.m. and then back home. Then I will go to the office. In the afternoon, the lawn maintenance guys will come. You will pay them with the money I will leave, and if that is not enough you will offer yourself in lieu of payment. Only be sure that you do not offer oral, vaginal or anal sex. And see to it that they don't TAKE that either. See if there isn't anything 'else' they will accept.

"You are not to make or receive any calls. You are not to go outside the house, except to use the pool. You may do that. Do you think you can do that? Have I made the tasks and instructions simple enough that even you can understand and follow them?"

"Yes, sir. But..."

"Yes?"

"May I call Goodwill to come and pick up the dresses?"

"Yes, that one call. Be sure that you are naked all day, once you return from your former place of work."

"Yes sir."

"Now we can go to the punishment room," he said with an air of disappointment in his voice. It was only 11:30 in the morning. They had never gone downstairs this early, but then ... this wasn't an ordinary day.

She followed downstairs and into the padlocked room.

He placed her in a collar attached to a pole, and raised the connected pulley so that she was just able to stand on tiptoe. He placed a pair of wooden wedges under her heels. "Go ahead and relax and lean back. Good." She did so; she felt her heel hit the wood block and then heard a click ... and it only put a millimeter of strain on her collar. "When you do that, you will close a contact, and the circuit will fire," he said matter-of-factly. Then he tied her arms out from her body almost in a crucifix position.

"The circuit is designed to build up a charge over time. To avoid the shock, you'll want to stay on your toes. But if you stay on your toes for a long time, the shock will be very great." She was scared of electricity and her eyes were getting very big. "Here is what the electricity will do if it gets to an extreme level."

He took the two wires leading from a black box and placed them close together on a piece of meat. Out of her sight, he pressed his knee against a button, upping both the voltage and amperage being fed to the device. He held the wires in one hand and pressed a button with the other. The device created a scary, continuous spark, the meat at the contact point began to char, and a thin filament of smoke floated up.

"But you won't let it get that far, will you?" He released the secret button and turned the dials controlling the device to their lowest setting. "That could burn off a nipple."

"Now, I'm going to run the current through this randomizer. So you won't know where the shock is going to arrive." He tried to make his voice positively chipper. "Isn't that wonderful?"

He attached electrode pads to the back of each knee, to her armpits, a pair to each nipple – spaced about the same as the wires on the sample meat – to an alligator clip he carefully attached to her clit. "And we don't want to forget about the special places, do we?" He showed her a thin anal probe that he slipped into her, and a vaginal probe. Then he taped them into place with silver duct tape. He looked at the pair of contacts he had left. "Now where... ?" he asked himself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.