The Tantric Way - Cover

The Tantric Way

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Ami was a "Type A" personality lawyer who by age 31 had ruined her health. A visit to her doctor put her into a gym and a "special" yoga class that changed her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Paranormal   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

One year later ... Llewellyn Estate, Island of Maui

Dr. Joan Cregan walked slowly to the front of the group, surveying the sixteen faces that followed her every move. This was the final yoga session of the annual week-long retreat of the Mahana Mam and her Mams. Actually, fifteen Mams and Ami Davis. That Ami was the newest Mam was a little white lie perpetrated by the Mahana Mam this week that she was about to correct. Standing in front of these women she reflected on how she felt about them; sisters; daughters; students; lovers; equals. They were all of that and more. Things will be different after this evening, but better. Of that she was positive. She was ready to reveal her secret.

"Followers of the Goddess Radha, I greet you. This has been a marvelous week, as we shared our stories about our successes and our spiritual growth, and yes, even some difficulties. When I started the first study group over 55 years ago, I had no formal plan beyond attracting a small group of women to share my discoveries. Today, fifteen Mams guide over 135 women."

"Being your leader and guide, the Mahana Mam, I have been rewarded with a life greater and more exciting than I ever imagined. At 92 years of age I am vibrant, inquisitive and ready for more. And that is what I want to speak to you about ... my more. I have reached the stage in my life where my desire for study and time for a deeper yoga practice have moved to the top of my bucket list. There is a place that I must get to, and intense study and practice are the only way to get there. I know that you will all understand when I tell you that I have not chosen this path; it has chosen me. I cannot be your Mahana Mam and still be on my personal path. Starting with this yoga session tonight, there will be a new Mahana Mam."

Here she paused, waiting for the buzz to subside. She had been sure that the announcement would be received without too much disappointment and regret and she had been right. Within a few seconds silence returned and Cregan continued.

"I want you to know that I will still be involved as an advisor to the new Mahana Mam. I will still attend our annual meetings. However, the day to day responsibility of sheparding our groups will be passed on."

"Now I have a confession to make. I let a white lie circulate this week. This week you have all had a chance to get to know Ami Davis, who is a member of the Boston study group. What she told you is what she believes to be true; that she is the Mam of a new study group whose location has not been decided. I did this so that you could all get to know Ami and her you, without any pressure. I have come to love her as a daughter and a lover, and she is wonderful as both. So now, to lead us in our closing yoga session, the new Mahana Mam, Ami Davis."

Ami, who had been standing next to Cregan, moved to the front of the room. This was a surprise to all, but not unexpected to her. The past year's training with Jess and Joan was very intense. Her law practice was running smooth and efficiently on 30 hours per week. Within two years she expected no more than a 15 – 20 hour commitment. By that time she would be financially secure for the rest of her life, which she expected to be close to another 90 years. It soon became obvious to Ami that the goal set for her by Joan was more than just to be the next Mam.

Without speaking, the women took their mats and props and formed a circle. Ami started the first asana and with their intuitive knowledge, the Mams followed her lead. An hour later Ami finished the session. The women were invigorated, alert and ready for the finale. Standing at the top of the circle Ami slipped the top of her leotard to her waist. The tattoo of Ganesh glowed in dim light. She spread her arms and spoke, "Drink my children and be refreshed."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.