Five Times a Day! - Cover

Five Times a Day!

 

Chapter 3

As I climbed the stairs I heard the girls talking. I rapped on the door and then walked in. They were in the middle of trying on clothes, so I closed the door and walked away. I didn't even have time to notice how dressed/undressed they were.

I walked into my room and lie on my bed. I felt better having explained all of that to mom. I was very relaxed and fell asleep.

I felt a person sit down on my bed.

I blinked enough to wake up and see my sister.

"Hey there."

"Hi Cal. Hannah said that she came in here last night and you two made out for a while. Is that true?"

"Yes it is. Is that a problem?"

"Well, she is my best friend. I was just making sure that neither of you did anything inappropriate," she explained.

"We talked for a little, then she started the first kiss. After that, we were a little more touchy-feely."

"Like what exactly?" my sister asked.

"Would you rather I tell you, or demonstrate?"

"Uhm, you could demonstrate if you would like to."

"I would."

She leaned over and gave me a light kiss upon my lips. She pulled away and asked, "What happened next?"

I pulled her down to me again, opening my mouth. She was quick to match my move. I moved her to on top of me as we kept on kissing. I used the same hand to pull her into me. I was hard ready for my own hand, but this was even better. I moved my hand from her covered butt to inside her panties. I squeezed her butt cheek really hard.

She pulled away and was breathing very hard as was I. She bent over for one more kiss and said, "That was nice Cal. After she leaves for home, can we do that some more please?"

"Sure!" I answered. She got up wobbly for a split second and left my room.


A few hours later, there was a knock on my door. In walked mom, who sat down on my bed.

"Hey pretty lady!"

"You are so good for my ego. I just thought I would check up on you. Is everything OK?"

"Yes it is. In the last 36 hours I have made out with Hannah and Callie. Are you here for the trifecta?"

'Slap' came the hardest hitting one of the bunch.

"Sorry, I should have known better than to talk to my own mother like that."

"You made out with your sister? When was this?"

"A couple of hours ago. She came in making sure that Hannah, and I hadn't done anything inappropriate. We ended up making out for about 30 minutes. I even squeezed her butt that she seemed to enjoy."

"Callaway Richard Summers, you do realize how immoral that is with your own sister?"

"I know," I said. "Her kisses were so soft and sensual. I got hard and I squeezed her butt, then she left. She has promised to come back after dinner for some more."

"Did you agree to that?" mom said looking funny.

"It's not like I'm going to strip her naked and fuck her, mother!"

Slap! Slap — SLAP!

She got up and walked out.

Finally, with some time to myself, I caused myself to cum rather quickly with the memories I had from today. That was only number three, I may not get to five tonight.


Three weeks passed quickly, with tonight being Callie and my joint birthday. Hannah was there as well.

Instead of fixing dinner Mom made a cake. We were going out to dinner and back home for dessert and presents.

We went to a Sizzler Restaurant. After being seated, again between Hannah and Callie, we were given menus and came up with our orders. Everyone got sodas to drink.

"So, you're older by 20 minutes?" Hannah asked.

"Yes, and he is always calling me his little sister," Callie remarked.

"I would give anything to have a brother as nice as Cal," Hannah said.

Breaking in thankfully, dad said, "I was the middle kid, two older sisters and two younger sisters."

"And they all are very pretty," mom added.

"They couldn't be any prettier than you are mom," I brought up.

"You are such a suck up," my sister said.

"No, actually all I do is tell the truth. It just so happens that my mom is a hottie!" I said.

"I agree," dad said reaching for his soda.

Mom took his arm and hugged him.

I felt Hannah's hand on my upper leg. I looked at her smiling at me.

Our food came and we gleefully enjoyed it. Both girls shared, including borrowing off my plate. It was good clean fun. Eventually, we were finished and left to get home and open presents and enjoy a birthday cake.

I was sitting between my sister and my 'potential girlfriend' on the trip home. Hannah leaned over and whispered, "If you would like I could give you a blow-job for your birthday!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.