Five Times a Day! - Cover

Five Times a Day!

 

Chapter 1

Hey everybody, how's it going?

My name is Callaway, but most people call me Cal. I turn 14 in three weeks. Next year is high school. I can't wait to see how many of the flat-chested chicks, I've been going to school with will 'blossom' this summer.

There's Brandy, Claire, Sarah, Annie, Carol, Faye, Shelby, Hannah and my twin sister Callista.

My sister's best friend, Hannah has already got tits. I'm hoping she ends up with D's or bigger.

My sister and I have got blonde hair and blue eyes. She's always been the best-looking girl I knew.

Actually, I dated Hannah once. We went to a movie together. She had asked if we could sit in the back row. I thought that was her way of saying 'we could make out, ' but I was wrong and got slapped by her demanding I take her home.

We got onto the bus, sitting in separate rows now and saw her get off the bus. My stop was next. Callie is going to be so pissed at me when they talk which they always do multiple times a day.

I took my stop and walked half a block to our house. Callie was waiting for me. I recognized the look.

Trying to ignore her, I walked past her and got to the front door. She was behind me and turned me around and slapped me very hard.

I could tell she wanted to argue, but all I did was walk into the house and up to my room. I had a lock, so I used it.

About 30 minutes later, my cell phone rang. It was Callie. I refused the call and turned off my phone. Less than a minute later there was a knock on my door.

"Let me in Cal? We need to talk!"

That means she wants to talk to me, but I don't want to talk to her. I pulled out my laptop and decided to watch a movie on it. I selected 'Oblivion' and started the movie. I've always been a Tom Cruise fan, and it was pretty good.

After it was over, I unlocked the door. As I opened it, I was tackled by my sister landing on my back on the floor, and she was on top of me with a great big smile on her face.

"You turned your phone off. Why won't you talk to me?"

Her pretty smile got the better of me, and I answered her. "Because you and Hannah are best friends. I figured she told you what happened, and I didn't want to get into an argument with you."

"I was bothered by what she told me, but you wouldn't talk to me. I want to hear your version of what happened," she said.

"Can I at least get up off the floor?" I asked.

"NO!" she said again with that smirk of a smile she often gets.

"After I bought our tickets she asked, 'Can we sit in the back row please?' To me that meant she was willing to make out a little. I put my arm around her and moved in for the kiss, but she pushed me away and slapped me harder than you did."

"Cal, she just got new contact lens prescriptions, so her need to sit in the back row was because of that."

"How was I supposed to know that?" I said moving Callie off my waist a little higher on my chest.

"Am I hurting you Cal?" she asked.

"No, it was because you were on my belt, and it pinched a little."

"OK. You could have talked to her. You have known her for a long time. You knew she wore glasses. She told me that she really wanted to kiss you, but you were practically feeling her up at the same time you were trying to kiss her. That was her first date since she had gotten her contacts. You need to apologize to her."

"I'm sorry Callie. I got a little carried away. Next time I see her, I will apologize. I promise."

"She will be over here in 10 minutes. Work up your apology and be ready."

"Callie, you know that I've had a crush on her for a very long time. What has she said about me, if anything?" I asked.

"She has been waiting for you to make the first move, but apparently, your move at the movie was a bit more than she could handle."

"Could you get off? I need to go to the restroom?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.