Béla Book 5: New Beginnings - Cover

Béla Book 5: New Beginnings

Copyright 2004 Revised 2013

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the story of the exodus from Earth by the remaining 'Normals', guided by the hybrid alien girls, challenged by near insurmountable problems and enemies - namely the conquering Confederates, and the surprising introduction of a new long-lifer, unknowingly created by Beth, the Vampire girl's now dead sister. The new girl brings a gift for Alicia, Frank & Tanya's oldest daughter - a gift more priceless than Alicia could possibly imagine.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Paranormal   Vampires   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Public Sex   Violence   Transformation  

She watched, fascinated, as the curved, ornate, but very short blade sliced into her soft stomach. The blade was heated and so very sharp that she barely felt the kiss of its entry. Still, she felt her body react in pure ecstasy to the sensuous invasion into her vital organs.

The blade was decorated with glistening jewels that became tarnished as her blood, almost pink in color, ran along the blade and into the center of the transparent handle. A quick, short slash to the left, and the cut was complete.

She gazed up into Sibilius' eyes – eyes that shined with the same overpowering love she knew was in her own eyes. It was her turn, now. Gazing down, she discovered a similarly ornate knife in her own hand; the sharp tip of its blade already touching Sibilius' bared belly.

Almost from the viewpoint of a bystander, she watched her blade make a similar entry in her beloved's body. The knife handle filled with his blood in the same manner as the one still buried in her own stomach.

Gazing into each other's eyes, each let go of the knife in the other's stomach and grasped the handle of the knife in their own. At the touch of her own hand, she felt the blade inside her changing – forcing a space open inside her. It wasn't cutting, now, it was simply ... expanding. She gasped at the sensation, still staring into Sibilius' eyes and seeing a similar reaction on his face.

"With this sacrifice," someone intoned.

"With this sacrifice," they both said in unison.

"I commit my soul,"

"I commit my soul," they repeated.

"to your well-being,"

"to your well-being,"

"for as long as I shall live." The highly decorated officer standing next to them said.

"for as long as I shall live." Sibilius and Alana repeated.

The presiding officer stepped back and nodded. Alana pulled the instrument out of her body. The blade was rounded, now, and stretched the skin around her wound as she pulled it out. There was a dark piece of organ meat grasped inside the blade.

Sibilius had pulled out the knife in his stomach as well. It looked the same as hers.

"Accept my gift to you – a part of me to live inside you forever," Alana intoned, then shoved the thickened blade into the wound she'd made in his stomach a moment earlier.

"And you, my Beloved," Sibilius replied, "accept this part of me that I sacrifice to live inside of you – to be a part of you throughout eternity."

She gasped slightly at the invasion of the thickened blade in Sibilius' hand into her wounded belly. Then they both pulled their instruments out of each other simultaneously. The blades were flat as they exited, having left their respective live specimens inside each other, along with the blood transferred from the knife handles.

Alana's Second stepped forward and placed a skin colored patch over her wound as Sibilius' Best did the same for him. Then matching white robes were pinned over the shoulders of each of them.

"You are now bonded to each other for as long as you both shall live," the presiding officer announced.

Sibilius drew his life-mate into his arms and they shared a moment of tender touching of the entire length of their bodies to each other, then they turned and faced out into the room. There were at least sixty of Alana's crew there, along with Sibilius' laboratory assistants and his parents.

Alana smiled happily at all of them, wishing her father had lived to see this day.

Sibilius accepted a long, narrow glass of liquid Waseiu and raised it, toasting those gathered for this ceremony.

"Let this celebration begin!" he cried out, and everyone burst into cheers. He took a sip and passed the crystal to his life-mate. Alana sipped some of the liquid fire into her mouth and felt it rush into her mouth, up through her nasal passages and down her throat. From there, it traveled past her lungs and into her stomach, creating a warm glow that she could feel throughout her entire body.

Her shallow stomach wound was almost healed beneath the skin patch, so it was safe to move now. Alana and Sibilius trod slowly down the steps from the Alter Stone, Alana careful not to step on her over-long white robe. As they passed through the crowded room toward their Share Chamber, each was greeted, congratulated, and touched by everyone who could reach them.

At the end of the room, they stepped up into the glass chamber. As they did so, their robes were removed and laid out for Alana to lie down on. Naked once again, she climbed up onto the robes that were now expanding to offer her some softness to lie on, and turned to hold out a hand to her life-mate.

Taking her hand, Sibilius, also naked, climbed into the chamber with her. The door sealed behind them as they embraced. Alana was aroused, now, and a groove appeared in her belly as she pressed against the front of Sibilius' body. His belly opened up, as well, and a rod similar to a human penis but at least half as long as his torso dropped out to lie against the groove in Alana's stomach.

In the instant that his rod touched her stomach, she pressed forward, eager to surround him with her need, and her stomach groove closed around him. She arched her back and cried out as the warm, fleshy rod enclosed in her belly sprouted thorns. She cried out again as her womb, normally protected deep in her body between her hipbones, was penetrated for the very first time.

Sibilius gazed into his life-mate's eyes, taking in the ecstasy she radiated through him as he felt his cock sprouts growing inside her body. Her back was arched so that their breasts weren't touching. Needing to complete their union, he forced her body against his, pulling steadily against her powerful back muscles.

Realizing that she was supposed to touch her breasts to him, Alana forced her body to relax a bit so that she could touch along her life-mate's entire length. The incredible sensations deep in her belly made it difficult for her to concentrate on anything except what she was feeling inside her.

This was different than the simple lovemaking they had done in the desert a dozen years earlier on the night that her father had been killed by the aliens. The explosions of pure orgasmic sensation were overwhelming. She'd thought she had had an orgasm that first time – but it was nothing compared to actual impregnation. This was what her body was made for and she futilely hoped this would never end.

Finally she relaxed enough so that their breasts touched. Almost immediately, small blood vessels extended from her nipples and burrowed into Sibilius' breasts. Her body, recognizing the blood of her lover as the same blood of the piece of liver inside of and merged with her own, began to convulse erotically as her blood began to flow into her life-mate's body.

With the beginning of Alana's consummation, Sibilius felt the ecstasy of their fluid exchange in his rod rooted deep in her belly as he began to pump his semen into her fertile womb. He cried out and arched away with his orgasm, accidentally pulling the feeding tubes out of his breasts.

Sibilius had never impregnated a female before, and the pure intensity of this union with his life-mate, much more powerful than recreational lovemaking, took him by surprise. The broken vessels didn't matter, though – enough fluid had passed between them so that they would intimately share their thoughts and sensations for the rest of their lives.

Alana, weakened by the incredible sensations of being impregnated and the pooling of their combined blood in her womb, smiled wanely as Sibilius pulled her close once again and embraced her. She convulsed again, as did he, when the roots from his rod detached themselves and finished burrowing into her blood-filled womb.

There, the roots would grow, greedily absorbing her pink life-fluids until they were fully formed fetuses. In five months, Alana would again be screaming in agony and orgasm as her children opened her belly during their birth. It was the way both she and Sibilius had been born. It was the way their species propagated.

The feeding tubes in Alana's breasts withered and died away, never again to be employed for the exchange of life-fluids between life-mates. Sibilius' rod was slowly released from her belly and withdrew into his own body, its roots forever embedded in his life-mate's womb, never to return to him.

Life-mates only mated once. True, they would make love many, many times in their ten-thousand-year life span, but impregnation only occurred once. That was a necessity deliberately designed into their bodies so that their planet wouldn't again become overpopulated because of the enticing pleasures of sex.

"I can feel them growing inside me," Alana whispered in awe as she radiated bliss and contentment at her true love.

She lay in his arms, weakened by the experience and the vital life-energy her growing children required. Gradually, her body returned to normal as the invigorating, fertilizing effects of the liquid Waseiu faded.

When she was ready, Alana pulled away and sat up. Sibilius pulled her white, bloodstained robe out from beneath her and wrapped her body with it, then wrapped himself with the other robe.

Stepping down from their glass bedchamber, they were surrounded with bodies lying on the floor. Many were still making love. No one was being fertilized. Upon observing their return, Alana's Second and Sibilius' Best rose from the floor, having finished their own tryst, and helped Alana back across the room to the Alter Stone.

This time, she lay flat on it and succulent fruits and pastries were piled around and on her again naked body. It was Sibilius' duty, now, to feed her as much as she could eat while other guests came up to acknowledge her future contribution to their civilization, to feel her children growing in her belly and, of course, to nosh out on the tasty goodies piled around and on top of her naked body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.