Wednesday Night - Cover

Wednesday Night

Copyright© 2013 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A coming of age story about two girls who are best friends as they enter the high school social scene in a big way, through a sisterhood that prepares them for dating and satisfying their dates.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   School  

Heidi and Rob became an "item" in school, dating exclusively after receiving the blessing of her mother following a dinner at her house. Many times, Heidi invited Emily to go along, and the threesome appeared at school functions, movies, pizza shacks and ice cream bars on a regular basis. Despite her best efforts to encourage her friend to consider finding someone to date, Heidi could not overcome Emily's reluctance. One evening, sitting in their favorite pizza place, Heidi pressed Emily for the real reason.

As she sat across the table from them both, Emily finally opened up. "I have been hesitant to say this, to admit this to you, because I was afraid you would take it as criticism and that I would hurt your feelings."

"Tell us, Em. It hurts me more to think that there is something that you actually won't tell me."

"Well, I'm afraid to date because I am afraid that I will end up being just like you. I know that you didn't plan to have sex on your first date, and yet, as soon as you met a cool guy and you two were alone, your pants came off and just like that you'd done it. I'm not ready. I'm not old enough to have sex. I don't want to have sex, and yet, you know as well as I do, that my hormones churn just as much as yours do and I know that given half a chance, I will probably attack the boy before he knows what happened. So then I think about you, and how Rob managed to get you to do it with him on your first date, and I know that I am not strong enough to fight off those feelings."

"Wow. Those are pretty powerful feelings, Emily, and I think I understand, as best any guy can understand a girl." Rob was attempting to be understanding. "It's true that at our age, most guys are just horney all the time, and they want to get relief from their hormones as often as they can. Then there is the concept of the excitement of seeing different girls' bodies. You may think you are all alike, but from a guy's view, each girl is distinctive. With that is coupled the personal challenge of getting the girl to let you touch her, and what she will let you do. All of those things drive most guys, almost at every encounter with a girl--any girl. If any boy suggests love, he is lying through his teeth. No guy I know wants to do anything permanent; they just want to have sex."

After a few moments, Heidi responded. "Emily, you are my dearest friend in the whole world. You are my non-sister sister. Nothing that you ever say to me will ever upset me so much that you should be afraid to say it. You are right about Rob and me. I never planned to have sex that night. Maybe he did, or maybe I was just his next challenge, I don't know, but we did it the next night too, and I don't regret either time. Yes, we have done it several times, and each time it is more exciting than the previous time. That's not to say that we will do it every date. Sometimes I don't feel like it. Sometimes my mood is wrong or other stuff, but he hasn't hassled me about those times. But you are absolutely right. When I am in the mood, I almost want to attack him. I don't because I don't want to scare him away."

Rob laughed at her last comment, but nodded his head in agreement with what she was saying. "How would it be if you just restricted your dating to going along with us? Then you wouldn't get into a situation where you were alone with a guy."


Before the first snowfall that year, Emily had dated four different young men, several of them on more than one occasion, but on each and every date, she was accompanied by Heidi and Rob. Slowly she was gaining confidence in her ability to socialize with guys without feeling in danger of giving in to sexual demands and desires. When the sorority girls announced a ski trip during the Christmas vacation break from school, Emily was one of the first to sign up for the trip.

It was supposed to be ten girls in a five bedroom ski chalet owned by one of the sorority alumni, but at the last minute, two of the girls had to drop out. That particular resort was popular with young peoples from many area schools and colleges. Some of the guys from their school, including Rob, also found lodging and Emily felt secure and confident both on the slopes and afterward in the evenings. If there was one thing in which Emily felt extremely confident, it was her ability on a downhill ski slope. By the third day, it became clear to everyone that she was, by far, the most proficient skier. Of course, there are always those few who will challenge the "best", and several young men stepped up to do that. Instead of letting it become a challenge, Emily just enjoyed having companionship on the tougher slopes. Soon Emily found herself in the company of four new faces, three guys and one girl from different schools, all skiing together on the black diamond slope. They skied hard all day, stopping only for lunch and then another break at the top of the slope in mid afternoon. By nightfall and dinner time, they were tired. It had been an exhilarating day of skiing, but now, they all agreed, it was time to rest. The base of the black diamond run was nowhere near the bunny slopes where Emily and her sorority sisters were staying. The only way for Emily to get back was to go back up the slope and then ski back to her cabin. When the others invited her to have dinner with them and take a break in their chalet, she gladly accepted. One of her companions excused himself and continued further down to find his own friends, while Emily and the others cozied up to the warmth of a fireplace. Emily was handed a mug of flavored coffee and soon found herself sitting cross-legged on a sofa, mesmerized by the fire and soothed by some very relaxing music. By her third mug, she was completely relaxed, almost dreamy. When the young man sitting next to her stood in front of her, reached for her hand and asked her to dance, she graciously accepted.

Sometime later, their companions managed to disappear into one of the bedrooms, leaving Emily and her dance partner alone. She didn't notice them leave because she was locked in an embrace, her eyes closed, and her feet barely moving. It was, beyond a doubt, the most passionate kiss she had ever received, not at all like the good night kisses she had given to her dates at home. This young man, she didn't even know his name for sure, had pulled her closer to him, wrapped both arms around her and kissed her tenderly on her lips, tenderly at first but with an intensity that was undeniably building. Soon they were walking; he was more or less carrying her, away from the fireplace, down the hall and into a bedroom, still locked in his arms. His hands were cupping the cheeks of her butt as he lifted her onto the bed. Quickly he moved them to be under her sweater, at first on top of her bra but just as quickly behind her back to undo the clasp and then slid a hand onto her bare breast. Her nipple was hard before his hand even got to it. Five minutes later, she sat up and helped him remove her sweater. When she felt him take one of her nipples into his mouth, she could no longer prevent herself from moaning. His kisses were tender and gentle, his tongue played with her nipples until they almost ached. When he stopped to reach for her ski pants, Emily lifted her butt and help push them down and then off. For the first time in her almost adult life, she was naked with a man, and she honestly couldn't wait until he was naked too.

There was no foreplay necessary. Emily was as excited and wet as any girl can be, her lubricating juices already flowing out and making a rather large wet spot in her crotch. She spread her knees and drew them up as she reached out her arms for him. She felt him rubbing the end of his penis against her, felt it locate the opening to her vagina and begin to enter, and then she felt him stop, move around a little and try again. When he stopped a third time and actually looked down to be sure he was located correctly, she started to tell him that she was a virgin, but before she could say anything she felt his third thrust. It was far from gentle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.