Jessica's Storm - Cover

Jessica's Storm

Copyright© 2013 by Dak0ta52

Chapter 7

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The first winter storm of the season brings neighbors together. A single man living alone in the mountains and a young girl who has been hidden away from her past.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   First   Safe Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie  

Cassandra McKoy was indicted on two counts of felony child endangerment, one count of conspiracy to commit felony child endangerment, and embezzlement. After the investigation into Ms. McKoy's sister and her common law husband, it was found that they were secretly video taping the girls while in the bathroom and bedroom. The videos were being sold over the internet. In a plea bargain, Ethel McKoy confessed that it was her sister's idea, and said she had suggested placing a couple boys in the home in hopes that the boys and girls would experiment sexually so they could charge more for the videos. In addition to the other charges, Cassandra McKoy was also charged with exploitation of a minor and conspiracy to commit sexual exploitation of a minor. If convicted of all the crimes she could get seventy years in prison. I've also heard Judge Hampton wants to be the presiding Judge when the case goes to trial.

With the guardianship documents I was able to get Jessie's records from her old school and register her in the local elementary school. Ms. Staton put her in the online program where she could work from home, and suggested weekly meetings to evaluate her progress. If Jessie progresses as expected, the weekly meetings would become bi-weekly and eventually monthly. Ms. Staton feels Jessie will be able to join her regular grade level in the next school year.

Jessie had very little computer experience but picked it up quickly. I bought her a new computer and set her up with a desk and study station in her bedroom. Brenda and I would tutor her when she was having problems, but the tutoring usually consisted of clarifying certain tasks or challenges.

To my delight, Brenda began spending more and more time at the house. It began with weekends and progressed to a couple evenings a week. Now she spends Friday night until Sunday evening and practically every weekday evening with us. About the only time we don't see her is if she has a special assignment at work or is working on a college project.

My sex life has definitely taken a positive turn. The times I spend with Jessie are special. She is eager to learn new things and I am her willing teacher. She still comes to me after her baths, naked, hair brush in hand, and I still get a thrill cuddling her naked body while we sit and watch television. Except for the nights Brenda is with me, she sleeps in my bed. On the nights Brenda sleeps over, she will join us sometime during the night.

Jessie finally started her periods about a month after the court hearing. Brenda was true to her word and scheduled an appointment with her doctor. Jessie wanted me to quit using rubbers immediately when she started taking the pill, so I had to explain it took time for the pill to be effective. She felt my cream being deposited into a rubber didn't complete the act of lovemaking, so she would have me pull out of her pussy, remove the rubber and finish in her ass or mouth.

Now that she was eating regularly, her body had blossomed. Her breasts, which had been little more than puffy areolas with a nipple, now bounced and jiggled when she walked. The areolas were still puffy, and sexy as hell. Her waist has narrowed and her hips have widened giving her the classic hour glass figure. Her ass, if possible, is even more beautiful.

Brenda and Jessie have also become closer ... much closer. It's not unusual for Brenda to be awakened on Saturday or Sunday mornings by a dainty little tongue dancing between her legs seeking the remains of what I deposited there the night before. This often results into a sixty nine between the two ladies. The show has an expected result on me and I will take up a position behind one of the ladies.

Brenda finally tried anal and I believe she likes it more than Jessie. She especially likes riding me with my cock in her ass while Jessie eats her pussy.

Surprisingly, with having Jessie and Brenda in the house, I have been more focused on my writing. I have finished my novel and it has been sent to the editor. The editor will forward it to the publisher within the next month, and I'll have to do a little traveling to promote the book.

Ray and his wife have given me their blessings to marry Brenda. Ray is disappointed that the county's nepotism policy will prevent me from working at the Sheriff's Department, but is happy that I'll be joining the family as his son-in-law. He is also happy that he'll already have a granddaughter to start spoiling.

One of the book signings is supposed to be in Orlando. Brenda is going to join us on that trip and we are planning a vacation at Disney Resorts. That is when I plan to propose to Brenda in front of Cinderella's castle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.