Under Her Skirt: European Vacation - Cover

Under Her Skirt: European Vacation

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Angela left unannounced for Europe 18 months ago, immediately after her private erotic photoshoot with Kevin. (see my story on this site,Under Her Skirt). Kevin hasn't been the same since. He has become a serious student of photography, won a contest and is contemplating making it his new profession. He has taken a trip to Italy to see what its like to be a freelance photographer. He has a great eye for landscapes, buildings and the ladies, especially one in particular.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy  

It's been 18 months since Angela let me photograph her at the office and then vanished to Europe. She was a married woman, so logic told me that it was the best thing that could have happened to me. Still, my dick ached for her and so did a piece of my heart.

The good thing that resulted from our encounter was that I became serious about photography. I took an adult school class and used my spare time to hone my skills. I'm getting pretty good, if I do say so myself. When somebody else said I'm pretty good, that changed my whole outlook.

Last December I entered an on-line photo contest called Christmas in the Country. I don't live far from a rural area, so I spent a weekend shooting farm houses, quaint town squares, and private homes. You were only allowed one entry and I chose a town square with its Christmas tree aglow taken at dusk. The prize was only $100, but I got to write a short bio and give my email address. Since then I've had six paying jobs and I'm considering leaving the financial world behind. As the saying goes, 'If you want to be happy in life, find out what you really like to do, then get someone to pay you to do it.' That's where I am right now. I'm only 28 years old, so what have I got to lose.


I'm sitting at an outdoor café on a gorgeous late afternoon in June, watching the tourists take pictures and walk up and down the Spanish Steps in Rome. I took some photos at sunrise and if the light is what I want, I'll take some more at sunset. This is my first of four weeks in Italy. I saved my vacation from last year and combined it with this year's. I want a taste of the life of a photographer; travel around the world, spend time getting great shots, not just a lot of shots. Next week I'm off to Pompeii and Naples, and then back to Rome to shoot the Vatican. My last week I'll be in Florence.

In addition to the scenery, I'm always on the lookout for hot women. I seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to women bending forward showing their cleavage, or occasionally a bare breast. Upskirt shots on steps are plentiful here, as well as a number of women and girls who indiscriminately wear dresses and sit with their legs open. I have enough pictures of panties to qualify as having a panty fetish. Just this afternoon at the café, I put the telephoto lens on my Nikon and got a half dozen upskirts from girls sitting on the Spanish Steps. My luck produced a darling young thing going commando. I got a hard-on. It reminded me of Angela raising her skirt for me in the conference room so long ago.

The setting sun was giving the Spanish Steps a reddish-gold hue, so I left the café and walked thirty yards to position myself, along with two other picture takers. As I was centering the shot and adjusting the focus, two gorgeous women, arm-in-arm, began their decent. I was thrilled, as they would be the center piece of the picture. I waited until they were halfway down and took six shots in rapid succession. I refocused at the bottom, waiting for them to re-enter the shot. When they did, I almost dropped the camera. The dark haired beauty centered in my lens was Angela! She and her blond companion turned towards the café. My heart was beating as loudly as a bass drum in a marching band! I got myself together and ran after them, yelling, 'Angela! Angela!' They stopped and turned in my direction. As I got closer a smile of recognition filled Angela's face and caused an ache in my chest. She opened her arms as I reached her and gave me a giant hug.

'Kevin! What are you doing here?' she said after the kiss that followed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.