Undercover Escort Girl - Cover

Undercover Escort Girl

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - All she ever wanted to be was a cop. Now she has a chance but it has to be in secret. She is an Undercover Cop playing a role as a very bad girl hooked up with some very nasty types. She lied on her interview and made the Undercover Squad think she had been exposed to every sort of kinky sex imaginable. It was all in her imagination. Her first introduction to the depraved vice scene comes as a shock but she is determined to do anything it takes to get her man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism  

Lucy found it difficult to remember a time when she was not excited about being a real policewoman. She always played cops and robbers with a vengeance and pounced on her fellow players with all the gusto of a real bust by real police officers. It was not at all surprising when she finished up her schooling and immediately applied for officer training at the police academy.

When the recruiting sergeant gave Lucy the interview, she asked her how old she was when she lost her virginity. The generally shy Lucy was just recently 19 years old and she was still very much intact in that regard but she made up a story about losing it "last summer at the beach". That seemed to satisfy the inquisitive woman who seemed to derive a great deal of pleasure from asking the young female recruits such personal questions extracting intimate details of their sexual preferences and experiences. The extremely plain and unappealing female interviewer was often exhausted after these sessions from the draining effect of prolonged orgasms.

Lucy excelled in the training program and there was never any doubt about her being graduated to a full-fledged police officer. However, about a week before her graduation, she was called into an interrogation room and was subjected to a harsh scrutiny of her sexual preferences. She was far too ashamed to admit that she had lied on the initial screening and continued a charade of having extensive sexual experience in many different and kinky sexual practices convincing the interrogator that she was extremely proficient in the art of oral sex. The two internal affairs officers found their cocks difficult to control as she described her technique in great detail. In fact, the only cock she had ever allowed into her mouth was that of her Dentist, Doctor Hamilton. He was recently divorced and was so sad over the separation from his spouse of 15 years that she allowed him to test out her mouth "capacity" for oral sex after he pestered her repeatedly for several months. She felt so sorry for him and his stories of lost love that she decided to help him out over the hump of lack of available sexual outlets. The first time was strange but she found it to be rewarding just to see the smile on the poor man's face. It was a different feeling that she had when he instructed her to,

"Wash and spit, Lucy. That's a good girl. Wash it all out. Let me see your teeth now. Good girl. You really took it all in splendidly, Lucy. You did far better than my Veronica. She never did quite see the fun in swallowing my cock."

Lucy beamed with pride. She didn't mind when Doctor Hamilton groped her bottom because he was a professional man and married with children even if his wife was nowhere to be found at present. All in all, it was a very satisfactory experience because it acquainted her with the relative size and taste of male cocks and gave her a good idea on the right speed and firmness of suction necessary to milk them of their manly liquids. Besides, her mom was in the waiting room in case the Doctor wanted to do more than test her mouth capacity.

She gave the interrogator a bogus story about how she had "taken care" of a dozen football player with her mouth to reward them for winning a big game. When she was queried about her anal activities, she simply stated with a mysterious wink,

"All I can say is that no man ever complained about how tight my butthole is. They all seem to like working hard to get it deep inside."

Of course, little Lucy had never had a cock near her brown eye. She was much too shy to have any boy see her private hole and only managed to look at it in the full length mirror in the bathroom with some degree of disgust wondering why any boy would want to stick his thing in there.

The trio of police officers explained to Lucy that they were part of a special squad. They were "undercover" police officers who infiltrated the schools and the social clubs to get information on the drug pushers and the pimps who preyed on young girls using them for profit in a dirty business. She was excited that they wanted her to be a new recruit in the undercover squad but it would mean that she had to be "flunked out" of the course and not receive a shield or a gun in front of her friends and relatives. They told her that she would be immediately promoted to the rank of Sergeant and have her badge and gun stored in secret at the undercover police headquarters downtown. She accepted the job and knew her life had changed in many ways because she would be viewed by all who knew her as a failure and a dropout. In fact, as an undercover cop, she would have to hang out with very shady characters and give the impression she was nothing more than a slut willing to do anything for a fast buck.

Her mom was devastated and her father just simply said,

"I can't believe you dropped the ball, kiddo!"

When she told her parents she was out looking for a job as a secretary or working in a retail store, Lucy secretly attended a special academy that taught her the special skills she needed to fight dirty and even maim or kill an opponent if she was cornered in a life and death situation. It was not in her nature but she learned quickly and began to respond automatically to desperate situations.

She almost broke her older brother's arm when he jokingly grabbed her from behind on the icy driveway.

Part of her new cover was to work in a sleazy titty bar called the "Bottoms Up" as a table girl to deliver drinks to the customers. She told her family she was working at an inventory clerk taking stock of merchandise for small businesses. It allowed her to be gone at all different hours to allay suspicion about her activities.

The bar was always dark and she liked that because it made it hard to identify her in the video cameras that were all over the place. Her uniform was skimpy with only a thong bottom and a pair of large heart shaped pasties on her nipples. Her boss allowed shorter heels because she was not one of the "Hostesses" but a worker who hustled the drinks out to the paying customers as quickly as possible.

After about a week on the job, she was well adapted to the environment and didn't mind the occasional groping of her shapely bottom or fingers on her hips or legs. It was kind of difficult to get used to the "Hostess" girls constantly hitting on her telling her she needed to get her pussy licked nice and hard. They were all beautiful girls and had guys drooling after their goodies wanting a touch or a taste of paradise. Lucy was more toned down than the heavily painted girls but some guys recognized her fresh and unspoiled look and were more than interested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.