His Infernal Majesty's Service - Cover

His Infernal Majesty's Service

Copyright© 2013 by Lee Xavier

Chapter 8

We were in my library and TreFual had just explained the final premise to the text we were studying. Actually 'text' is misleading as the book wasn't a book in the normal sense of the word. The book was a stone dowel about two inches thick and a foot long with a spinner that slid along it's length. Reading the book was simple you simply slid the spinner along the dowel. Instead of words you received mental images, concepts, patterns of energy and feeling. You learned by virtual doing. It's pretty neat and it's fast. You can learn say a month's worth of Geometry in about 20 minutes. You still have to practice but the information is yours. Sounds great but you can only learn something your smart enough to understand.

TreFual had me studying and practicing magic a minimum of 3 hours a night and this was on top of my regular homework. I was so tired when I hit the sack I couldn't even think of jacking off. This night we were studying infiltration through impersonation. There are basically two ways to impersonate someone. You either convince everyone or someone in particular that you look and act like the person. The Irish called this a glamour. The other way is to actually shape shift and become an exact replica of the person you are impersonating. We had been studying and practicing for the last week. I had been my dad, my mom, Marty, The President, just dozens of people. I was getting pretty good at it. I was having a bit of trouble keeping shape during extreme emotional states. I would, if not very careful, revert to my natural form. Extreme emotional states you ask? The panic you feel when your head has been held forcefully held underwater for 2 minutes. The bliss of orgasm (The only one I had this week. Like I said, Trefual is a slave driver.). Have you ever been tased for 10 solid minutes? I have, I don't reccomend it. The pain from that is nothing compared to the punishment I got if I reverted. I learned quick.

Like I said before, TreFual was quizzing me on the text we were working through and smiled as I finished my answer from his last question. I then demonstrated by turning my left hand into that of an old black man's while shifting my right into that of a young oriental woman's complete with long finger nails and then back again.

"That's great kid! I think we're ready to move you up a level."

"Like a video game?"

"Don't be a smartass kid. I mean," he emphasized "That you are ready to start taking some training missions in the field. You get to go out into the big world and actually start doing some of this shit you've been busting your balls learning.

"In fact, I already have a mission lined up for you."

"you do?"

"Yeah, I do and I think you're going to like it.", TreFual answered.

"What is it?", I asked.

"Well, I noticed that you have this thing for tits,", he said as he smirked at me.

I flipped him the bird. He laughed and continued"so I put a mission together for you that has tits."

"What?!" I couldn't believe he said that.

"I said that I have a mission for you that involves tits." He paused, "it's a perfect segue to your field work. You'll get to experience firsthand, the raw emotions and principles that form the foundation of our work. If you work it right you may even have a good time." He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Well, what is it then?", I asked. Anything that involves tits has to be good. But, knowing TreFual I was a little apprehensive.

"How would you like to fuck Stacy Compton?"

Stacy Compton is our neighbor from across the street. She's about 25 or 26 years old. Her and her husband have lived in the neighborhood for about seven years. In fact, she had babysat me a few times. She is a living wet dream. I can't tell you how many times she has inspired me to strangle my domestic fowl. God, I was getting hard just thinking about her.

TreFual looked down at my lap and laughed, "I thought so."

I felt the heat rising on my face, "Who wouldn't want to fuck that?" I said.

"Almost everybody does and you're the lucky bastard that gets to."

"But why?, What so special about her?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.