Gillian - Cover

Gillian

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Some visits are very memorable.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent  

"You're doing it again Dad," said my lovely daughter Ruth.

"Doing what?"

"Pacing, it won't make the train arrive any quicker."

"True, but it helps me to be patient," I chuckled, but stopped pacing nevertheless.

"It's only been a week, Dad," Ruth said with a smile. "And you did have me."

"Oh yes... , " I chuckled.

"In more ways than one, I know," giggled Ruth.

If you're thinking what I think you're thinking, yes you'd be right. My name, well, the name I use here, is Paul and I'm the Dad of my fifteen-year-old daughter, Ruth, who is also my lover ... oh and my financial and tax advisor too. Ruth came into my life just under a year ago, when her Mum died. The guy she thought was her dad found out he wasn't and terminated the familial relationship with extreme prejudice. Essentially he kicked a fourteen-year-old girl out of his house with simply the clothes on her back in the middle of winter. All she had was an old business card and a set of four photo booth pictures of the guy he said was her father.

Ruth is a very resourceful young girl with a very high IQ. She managed to trace my whereabouts to the other end of the country and turned up on my doorstep, suffering from hypothermia. She worked her way into my heart and my bed in less than 24 hours, though admittedly becoming my lover took a week.

Since then, Ruth has told a friend, Lauren, about our relationship and persuaded me to teach Lauren some of the amorous arts. I then, on a visit to Newcastle to assist Ruth to meet her half-brother and half-sister, met Lauren's Mum, Emma, and fell for her big time. All the ladies in my life know about the intimate relationships we have with each other and have worked out a system of share and share alike. I'm probably the happiest and luckiest man alive, though anyone reading this would probably think I am the biggest liar too, as such things don't happen in real life ... do they?

Oh yes, I'm also a millionaire, having won the lottery, and run my own expanding engineering business too ... Christ, now even I'm struggling to believe this and I'm the one living it.

As it is Ruth and I are on the forecourt of Ashford International station awaiting the return of Emma and Lauren who have been visiting Emma's parents ... though not both at the same time as they are divorced. Now the love of my life is returning to me but also bringing her Mum up to inspect me.

Am I nervous?

Hell yes!

"There they are!" cried Ruth.

I spotted Emma, Lauren and a lady whom I presumed was Emma's Mum struggling through the barriers with their cases and both Ruth and I moved to assist. Within seconds I had the cases through and Emma in my arms as I caught her up and spun her around whilst kissing her passionately, a kiss that was returned with gusto.

"Oh, I missed you my love," sighed Emma when our lips parted.

"I missed you too," I replied with a hint of a tear in my eye.

We were then caught up in a group hug with Lauren and Ruth, who were also chattering twenty to the dozen as they always did if they'd been apart for any time period over an hour.

Finally though Emma turned and introduced me to the lady who had followed her and Lauren through the turnstiles and who had been watching our antics with an amused smile.

"Paul, this is my Mum."

"Pleased to meet you... , "

"Call me Gillian, pleased to meet you too, Paul. Emma has told me a lot about you."

"Pleased to meet you, Gillian. Emma has spoken of you often as well."

"Oh dear... , " chuckled Gillian.

"My thoughts exactly," I chuckled in return.

I picked up the heaviest bags and led the way to my Landrover, which had a dusting of snow upon it as it stood in the car park. Fortunately it was still warm inside as the ladies piled in and I loaded their cases before setting off back to the village which was our home.

"Good trip?" I asked Emma who was sitting next to me.

"Oh yes, it was good to see Dad and his new partner, Michelle," she replied smiling at the memories. "Then we met up with Mum and enjoyed her home. It's truly beautiful, Paul. You'd love it."

"You're more than welcome to visit anytime," said Gillian, who was seated behind me with Ruth occupying the centre seat.

"Thank you," I replied. "Might be a while though. I have some business to sort out, but perhaps Easter-ish..."

"Oh yes, Paul, how is the expansion working out?" asked Emma.

"It's going well. Eston Engineering have agreed a fair price. Ruth has contacted various government agencies and submitted the business plan, so we have 50% of the price covered by grants and tax relief to avoid Eston going under if we didn't take over. It's all just time now, waiting for the bits to fall into place, I reckon a month, Ruth thinks sooner. I sent Bill, my senior engineer, up there on Wednesday to do a full check on their mills and lathes to see what might need to be replaced. He says it's all sound stuff, if a bit dated. So I'll transfer a few of our older machines we have in storage up there as they're better than what they've got."

"Ruth, as in your daughter Ruth?" asked Gillian.

"Yes, she's a bit of a prodigy when it comes to understanding finances and governmentese," I replied with a chuckle. "Basically she likes playing the system and might just understand it better than those she talks to."

"How ... lovely," said Gillian.

"The word you were looking for is odd," I said to the sound of Ruth, Lauren and Emma's stifled laughter. "But yes. Ruth, I love you."

"I know Dad," said Ruth with a beaming smile.

We had just reached the outskirts of the village when I asked Emma to open the glove compartment to retrieve some paperwork. Instead of papers there was a small box, beautifully wrapped that had her name on it.

"Have you been spending money on me again Paul?" she sighed.

"A little," I replied with a smile. Emma has a bit of a complex about me 'wasting' money on her, though has no objections to me spending money on Ruth or Lauren. "Open it."

Inside was a set of car keys.

"Oh my God, you haven't?"

"Well, I'll be working away at times with the car and you'll need something to get to the station as well as run the household in my absence," I replied as we came to the house which had a brand new Mini Cooper sitting in front of the second garage.

"Oh wow, Mum, look at that!" exclaimed Lauren.

"Oh Paul ... thank you," said Emma as she just burst into tears and hugged me as the Landrover came to a halt.

The girls and Gillian piled out of the car to give us a little privacy.

"Why do you do this my love? You know how guilty I feel about all the help you gave Lauren and I with no way for us to repay you," she snuffled.

"I love you. That's a debt you can draw on for ever," I replied as I kissed her.

"I just get so frightened because every good thing in my life has always turned to ashes just when I felt secure," she whispered after our lips parted.

"I can't see the future ... well other than a very intimate bed time," I chuckled. "But just hold onto the love and trust in my will."

"Thank you Paul, I love you."

We got out of the car and assisted Ruth and Lauren with the cases and I popped the kettle on whilst the ladies unpacked with Ruth helping.

"Thought we'd eat out tonight, so there's no rush," I called up the stairs, only to be showered by a load of unwashed laundry tossed over the bannister by persons unknown, but probably Lauren.

"Sounds good to me," came Emma's reply.

I gathered the clothing and put it by the washing machine. I'd sort out a load later, or more likely Emma would. I was soon joined by Lauren who had a twinkle in her eyes and was clearly missing some personal attention as it were.

"It's so good to be back," she sighed as we hugged. "Did you miss me?"

"I missed you both," I replied. "It's just nice having you around, my little ray of sunshine."

Lauren had meanwhile reached down and was fondling my cock and having what she believed to be the desired effect.

"God, I want you, daddy," she whispered.

"Don't think we have the time," I chuckled, though I was very tempted.

Lauren quickly removed her thick woollen tights and panties then raised her long skirt.

"Please daddy, your little girl wants some loving," she quietly giggled.

"Keep an ear out for anyone coming downstairs," I replied and undid my flies and pushed my underwear down before bending Lauren over a bench-top and sliding into her gorgeously tight pussy.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Oh, I so missed you, Paul."

I maintained steady thrusts into her whilst reaching down to gently rub her clitoris with my fingers, causing Lauren to gasp and buck back against me until with a low moan she orgasmed to my touches. I swiftly increased the tempo of my own thrusts and gasped out my own pleasure as I blasted the inside of her tight adolescent pussy with my cum. I withdrew and rapidly re-clothed myself as Lauren grabbed a wad of tissues and gave me a quick kiss before bolting upstairs with her underclothes, presumably to go to the loo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.