That's So Wrong!
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2013 by Mr. Mister

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A minister and his family holiday with his brother-in-law at an unusual resort. Their transformation and descent into depravity.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   MaleDom   Spanking   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   Body Modification   Big Breasts   Clergy   Transformation   Prostitution   Nudism  

Day 1 – Arrival

"Wow! Look at this place! Good pick, brother." The Reverend Richard Young stepped off the hotel shuttle and turned expansively to his brother-in-law. Tall and thin, dark-haired and dark-eyed, with an air of authority about him, he spread his arms wide, turning to encompass the mirrored glass edifice of and colorful vegetation flanking the entrance to the Paradise Cove Family Holiday Resort.

"How did you hear about it?"

Perry Johnson, computer programmer, followed Richard off the bus. A Cheshire grin plastered his face, "Glad you like. It's my pleasure to treat."

It had been his idea for both families to share a joint holiday. After creating several security programs the major banks all now used, he was richer than he'd ever realistically hoped to be. As a celebration of his good fortune, he offered to pay for everyone to fly down and enjoy 8 days/7 nights at "the best vacation resort your family can go to!" He could not have looked more different from Richard, only middling tall, with a barrel chest, gray eyes and blond hair.

Beaming proudly, Candice Johnson joined her husband, keeping her hand on his shoulder. She gave him a little hug, pressing her tall, willowy, blue-tennis-dress-clad body against his.

Her hazel eyes turned to her brother, "Isn't he the best, Rich? This is going to be a great trip. I predict we'll be closer than ever by the end of the week!" The cool tropical breeze ruffled her long brown hair.

Bottle-blonde Barbara Young moved over next to her husband. He draped his arm around her as she leaned her head against his shoulder. The white sundress she had on did nothing to hide her tanned, buxom, curvacious body.

Her blue eyes twinkled, "I sure hope so. It makes me feel good to see the kids getting along so well." Her brother, Perry met her gaze, nodding.

After Richard proposed to Barbara, still in seminary at the time, Perry had thrown an engagement party for his sister. When Richard's sister, Candice showed up, Perry was smitten. He followed her around the entire night. By the end of the party, they were a couple as well. Both couples were married exactly a year apart. Richard and Barbara waited to have their first child until he finished school and became a minister at Holy Oaks Unity Church in Springfield, U.S.A, where Perry and Candice lived. Coincidentally, both couples had their first child a month apart. Both were boys, who grew up best friends.

Now 16, Terry Johnson and Duke Young spilled off the bus laughing. While the parents were getting off the bus and chatting, Duke spotted a hot hotel employee, standing inside the doors with a tray of drinks balanced on one hand. The darkly-tanned, dark-haired girl had on a short, black mini-skirt, white linen blouse, and 4" stiletto heels. Ever the pussy-hound, his blue eyes locked on, and he gave a nudge. Terry glanced at his brown-haired best friend, and tracked back to the hottie waitress.

His gray eyes locked on as well, "Uh-huh, this is gonna be fun!"

Terry's younger brother, Tim, only 15, leaned over. "What? What is it?"

Terry and Duke both laughed, dashing into the hotel. "C'mon!" Terry called to his brother.

The two best friends were as different as their fathers. Duke was tall, wiry, with well-defined muscles and light brown hair. He was a typical Preacher's Kid, a trouble-maker. It often took both Terry and Tim to cover for him when he got going. Terry was of medium height, as was his brother. But where Terry carried his weight in the broad-shouldered, stocky build of a football linebacker (which he was, while Duke was a wide-receiver), Tim was more chunky, with that all-around square shape. Blond and introverted, Tim hated how he looked. He didn't play football with Duke and Terry, preferring computer-oriented activities like his father. He was convinced he'd never get a girl-friend; completely oblivious to the effect his intense, hazel gaze had on several female classmates. Still, whenever the older boys hung out, Terry made sure to include Tim. And while more athletic, Duke shared a bond with Tim after the latter configured Duke's computer so he could surf for porn without his stricter parents finding out.

Last off the bus were Perry and Barbara's twin daughters. Blonde, gray-eyed, and of medium height, the girls giggled quietly. The older brothers never noticed their sisters watching. Tina, a volleyball player, with a lean, athletic look, had crushed on her powerful oldest brother since, like forever. Tammie, the junior cheerleader and major social butterfly, was built like her aunt, with a voluptuous, hourglass figure. She'd long held a special place in her heart for Tim, but he never took the bait when she got her pretty friends to chat with him.

The girls followed their brothers into the hotel. They watched the boys surround a pretty waitress, taking drinks from her tray. Duke and Terry hit on her, their friendship driving each to out-do the other. Tim just sipped his beverage quietly.

"Would you young ladies care for a drink?" A tall, dark, handsome ... no wait, gorgeous waiter stepped in front of the twins. The girls gaped silently. He thrust a small tray of drinks at them, "Very tasty!"

The girls burst into nervous giggles and each took a glass. "Thank you!" they chorused.

"What's your name?" Tammie inquired.

"I'm Ignacio, and welcome to Paradise!" His teeth flashed and he stepped over to a circular couch in the middle of the lobby. "Have a seat and enjoy."

Seated, the girls looked around the lobby. It was plain white, with white and black marble floors. The only decorations were the flowers and plants scattered around the room. A closed pair of mahogany doors, opposite the glass entry where they'd entered, blocked their view further into the hotel. Several staff members of both sexes stood around the room. All the women wore black mini-skirts, white blouses and black heels. All the men wore white linen collared shirts and black slacks. None were less than attractive. The biggest pair of black men the girls had ever seen stood impassively, arms-folded, flanking the mahogany doors.

"How long have you worked here?" Tammie blurted, as Ignacio started to step away.

Ignacio struck a pose, "Ah, now therein lies a story..."

The two couples, Perry and Candice, Richard and Barbara followed the children inside while two staff began unloading their luggage. Richard retrieved a claim ticket from a large, muscular black man.

"Your luggage will be delivered to your rooms shortly," the man murmured.

Reception consisted of several desks, each manned by a pretty girl in the white blouse/black skirt uniform. Each couple was shown to a desk, and a waiter stepped up with drinks for all four.

"I'm ok," Richard demurred when offered. "Do you have water, instead?"

"Ah, but of course! One bottle coming up," the waiter replied. He set the drink he'd offered down in front of Richard anyway and set off.

The pretty young Asian girl, Richard noticed none of the staff had name-tags, looked up from typing into her computer.

She gestured at the glass, "Sir, you should give it a try. It's really quite refreshing." She smiled and nodded.

Barbara set her already empty glass down.

"Try it dear, I've never tasted anything quite like it," she urged.

"Can I have another?" she asked the receptionist, who nodded and signaled another waiter.

While Richard went through the check-in process and signed everything, Barbara gazed around the lobby. She'd been disappointed at only having one child. Living so close to her brother, seeing his children all the time, she'd come to love her nieces and nephews like her own children too. She smiled proudly at the boys' antics with the waitress, who appeared to be holding her own. The naked interest on her nieces' faces gave her butterflies.

They're getting old enough to be interested in men. With all these attractive staff guys around, I'm going to have to keep an eye on them this week.

When the receptionist asked him to hold out his arm so she could put the red "guest" wristband on, her breast flashed and Richard noticed her blouse was unbuttoned halfway to her navel.

She's not even wearing a bra! That's her nipple; you can see it through her shirt! Richard frowned. That's just wrong!

He couldn't tear his eyes away while she closed the clasp on the wristband and snipped off the excess material. Barbara absently held her wrist out without taking her eyes off Tina and Tammie, and so missed the brazen display. Richard thanked the Lord, he didn't want a scene before they'd even gotten to their rooms. He made a note to speak to one of the managers ... later.

He yawned. Wow, more tired than I thought.

He stood up, looking over to see if Perry and Candice were finished as well. From this angle, he could see straight into Perry's receptionist's shirt while she put the wristband on an oblivious Candice. Not only wasn't she wearing a bra either, but he could see her entire breast!

That's really just wrong! Wow, Candice looks out of it, too.

"Everybody want to lie down for a bit?" He glanced around. The staff was already putting red wristbands on the kids' wrists.

"Kids, you want to head up to the rooms for a bit?" he called.

Getting tired nods of agreement, he tried, and failed to meet the receptionist's gaze.

Her tits are riveting! So, so wrong!

She indicated the mahogany doors, where the two men were reaching for the handles.

She smiled knowingly, "Enjoy your stay, sir!"

Shaking his head to clear it, unsuccessfully, he gathered with everyone in front of the doors. The men checked everyone's wristbands carefully, then stepped to the sides, opening both doors simultaneously. White teeth flashed as they gestured for the family to enter.

Hmmm, what's all this stuff? Richard stepped through, gazed around curiously. This doesn't look like a resort? Why... ?

The doors slammed shut behind them and lab-coated staff rushed to catch them as the entire family crumpled to the ground.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.