Baby It's Cold Outside - Cover

Baby It's Cold Outside

Copyright© 2013 by Lapi

Chapter 2

At about the same time, in another country, Wanda left the 'wall' still very hurt and confused. Her husband had been killed in the Golan. He was a doctor and there was never any explanation as to why he had been killed. Her faith had not helped her find any answers, and neither had the IDF.

This war had benefited neither side. Fear, terror, and a feeling of helplessness had permeated both sides. Deep down she could see the conditions in the camps but she also could not understand why innocents were being slaughtered daily; it made no sense. Nothing made any changes or improvements for those forced to live there.

Serb's, Georgian's, Russian's, Pole's. Ukraine's, Afrikaner's, German's, you can name dozens more, in fact every country, even the Swiss, have blamed hate, greed, and social injustice on religion, in one form or another.

May 1, 1776, in Bavaria, Adam Weishaupt, founded a secret society called the Ancient and Illuminated Seers of Bavaria (AISB for short), 'There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It was that organization that would attempt to do what no one had been able to do before: save mankind.

The establishment of one in-charge organization was done not for political or religious purposes, but in the final attempt to preserve the human race, as much of it that was possible to save.

From the very outset those individuals knew they, themselves, would be long gone when the mass exodus began. They were convinced, though, that unless plans were made and the steps needed to design and develop the technology necessary, all would be lost.

Warnings came from far away places. There had long been attempts get the planet to prepare, 'Alien' though (not of earth). One such prediction came from EBE. It was the 'Alien' who came from a planet in the Zeta Reticuli star system, approximately forty light years from Earth, and was found in another crash site in 1949.

EBE lived until June 18, 1952 and had warned of the fate this world would eventually suffer. Hence, most advanced cultures were not interested in a dying planet once it's initial resources were harvested. Some were, however, very interested in it's people, as food and slaves.

This dire warning was taken as a threat, and not acted upon.

In 1953, Project Gleem was initiated by order of President Eisenhower, who believed the UFOs presented a threat to the national security of the United States. Project Gleem, which became Project Aquarius in 1966, was a parallel reporting system for UFO sightings and incidents to other USAF efforts (such as Blue Book).

Reports collected under Project Aquarius were considered actual sightings of Alien aircraft, or contacts with Alien life forms. Most reports were made by reliable military and Defense Department civilian personnel.

China, Russia, Japan and the USA were now all in the race for space, again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.