The Military of

The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

Before they linked up with the main blocking forces on the far side of a wide hundred meter fire break in the thick forest, Major Mike and the pursuit force got a hot meal delivered at the landing zone to the west by one of several large troop choppers that also brought him much needed replacements for the fighters he had lost in the past several weeks. That brought him up from the close proximity to disbandment levels to minimum class A levels of almost 85% of his full table of organization. They let him take their extra ammo because they could replenish as soon as they got back to the main base.

The new replacements were young. A lot younger than he would have liked because the field operations required a lot of stamina and most of the real young boys and girls were all enthusiasm and little staying power. He found the older blue collar workers and the bored housewives made better soldiers than the young students because they had that beaten down resilience that was still ticking even after a bad defeat.

They moved away from the landing zone as quickly as possible because the noise of the choppers was certain to draw attention from the surrounding countryside. It would be better if they were safely away and settled in for the night in a defensive perimeter just in case any large force of opposition was in the area and ready to confront them. He felt a lot better now that he had the reinforcements but it would be a lot safer if they took care of the evading force once and for all. Major Mike estimated that it was the largest combination Looter and Survivor band left in these parts with all the other broken up into small segments or destroyed completely.

Their night camp was quiet now.

The next day they should link up with the blocking force and he would feel a lot better about their combined chances of beating the evaders. Corporal Sandy came into the tent and asked,

"I got a nice brunette in the new replacement that looks totally juicy, Major. She seems a little forlorn like she is not all that comfortable and I wondered if you wanted to make her feel more at home. I am certain that once she knows who you are, she would be eager to make you smile before you go to sleep tonight."

The fact that Corporal Sandy was already down on her knees attending to my below belt needs impressed on me the seriousness with which she approached her duties. She had me popped right inside her saliva dripping mouth so fast that I barely had time to consider the prospect of using the new brunette for a quick before sleep hard up the bum exercise to relax me for a good night's sleep. I was always partial to brunettes and Corporal Sandy who was dirty blonde did her best to bring my fantasies to reality.

I drained with some degree of pleasure into the dedicated fighter's pretty mouth and she scampered away to gather up the elusive and yet to be seen new female replacement fighter for Commanding Officer relaxation duties. As soon as Private Jones bent over and slipped through the tent flap I knew it would be a stellar session because her heart-shaped bottom filled the tight blue jeans so nicely that my big boy jumped to immediate attention and saluted her succulent cheeks with new vitality.

It seemed only fitting that I broke her in slowly with a knickers-down spanking on her bum to warm her up for more rigorous action soon to follow. She didn't mind that Corporal Sandy squatted down in the corner to watch the festivities because her eyes revealed that certain air of a born exhibitionist with a kinky bent for illicit activities. Sandy slipped up behind her and applied some soothing salve to her reddened cheeks crooning sweet words of calming assurance that all would soon be just as she wanted.

The time seemed ripe for me to slip my demanding cock into her wet and willing bum and she did her level best to open up and stretch wide to allow me full-buried entry. We paused and Corporal Sandy took the opportunity to cover my own rear with her almost naked body rubbing her womanhood on my needy crack like some confused lover with a genderless agenda.

That inspired me to hump hard and wildly into the new Private's privates and she whimpered her appreciation for my efforts. I began to alternate between her rear door and her vaginal channel marveling that they were both equally tight and fresh for studied impalement. The juices from her tight channeled slit lubricated her brown eye with marvelous efficiency and she certainly showed no preference for single use of one of her openings. In fact, she encouraged my dual poking routine by raising her hips and giving me different angles to gain added depth into her wonderful voids.

Sandy saw that I had the girl on the verge of release and she moved from stimulating my posterior to sucking the poor girl's nipples like a hungry child seeking milk from its mother. The girl's breasts must have been overly sensitive because she started to jerk about and gyrate with complete abandon adding her shrill sounds of outright lust-driven pleasure to be heard by anyone in listening distance. I slapped her rump hard to steady her for my draining and she behaved properly after that with complete and attentive submissiveness like a well-trained trooper.

I rolled off the girl and Corporal Sandy licked me clean before she attended to the girl's ruined pussy and rear portals. I looked the girl over carefully noticing that she was a bit older than the other recruits and seemed to have a sense of style and class even when she was naked and bent over to take it from behind. Her name was Haylie Jones and she apparently from an upper class family with lot of money before the day zero changed everything. Fortunately, her father was an avid hunter and outdoorsman and he managed to impart a lot of his knowledge to his only child who was a girl instead of the boy he actually wanted. Still, he filled her head with the things she needed to know to survive and when push came to shove she was one of the survivors that became fertile breeding ground for the raw recruits for the expanded military role. The active duty military had been cut back so drastically by the budget driven congress that when the time came for riot control troops they simply did not exist in the numbers necessary to maintain control.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.