The Military of

The Military of "Rule Number One Is to Survive"

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is the third part of the "Rule Number One is to Survive" story. This segment will be 12 chapters just like the original "Survivor's" story and the "Looters" story. It is the story of the Military elements point of view to include all government forces. If some of the mission objectives seem at odds it is merely a reflection of the disorganization following overwhelming chaos.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Rape   Coercion   Heterosexual   Post Apocalypse   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Nudism   Military  

The presence of booby-traps on the narrow forest trails led the unit to make much slower headway. They did their best to avoid the easier to navigate trails and cut their own way through the dense brush with sharp machetes and short-handled shovels.

Major Mike was pleased that his efforts to keep some of the captives alive and in good shape paid off in the form of reluctant volunteers to clear the path for the movement of the streamlined military unit in hot pursuit of the fleeing survivor and looter elements. He was being overly cautious because there were indicators that the large band they were chasing was actually larger than their pursuers and probably better armed if the truth be known.

One of the columns had to come to a full stop because they had a vicious outbreak of intestinal parasites most likely from the neglect of using the iodine tablets on the brackish looking stream they had refilled their canteens from the previous day.

Mike had constantly warned the unit commanders about the need to maintain hygienic standards at all time in the field because they had no medical back-up for problems of that category. That meant that almost one hundred fighters were subtracted from his fighting force and he realized it might be wiser to follow more at a distance until the other caught up. The blocking force was not in place yet and he was not all that confidant of their ability to be the "anvil" he needed to bring the fugitives under government control.

Corporal Sandy was agitated at the delays and wanted to chase after the escapees and round them all up for interrogation. She was so addicted to the exciting highs of questioning the captured detainees that she seldom had any interest in any other outlet any longer. The young girl she kept at her side was one of the sources she had processed and she seemed more than satisfied with the girl's ability to keep her nocturnal yearnings nicely taken care of.

He allowed his fighters to distribute the last of the ammo because it was easier to carry on the dangerous trails. It was the other issue that was beginning to nag at him when he evaluated the level of risk in staying in close pursuit.

The holding compound was filled with about a dozen detainees they had retained from the last round-up. They were all female because the males were invariably sentenced to death and quickly disposed of in the harsh environment. It would be easier to train younger recruits than to re-educate the misfits of the past.

Corporal Sandy had been rotating the captive women to "break" the trail with great success. His fighters were not exhausted and it kept the detainees tired enough to preclude any thought of escaping or some other mischief. She knew Major Mike wanted some relaxation after all the stress of staying in contact with the evaders. The tall slender Hispanic girl with the long black hair was well within the parameters of his criteria for short-term pleasure taking. Her name was Maria or at least that is what she claimed.

Sandy suspected the girl was not completely truthful in several areas of questioning but she was compliant enough and cooperative enough to send into Major Mike's tent for "bedroom" duties. This girl had been used by several of the fighters and they all reported she was more than satisfactory and seemed to honestly enjoy the coupling sessions even when they got a little harsh.

"My name is Maria and I have been sent to you by Corporal Sandy for some special training."

Major Mike looked up from his rudimentary "desk" which was improvised and would be left behind with the other trash when they left the campsite. He motioned the girl to the cot in the corner.

"Just strip off and get on your tummy, Maria. Take some of the lube from the top of my table and grease up your little brown eye real nice so I can get in without any friction. I will be right with you and we can get to business right away."

He eyed the girl as he finished his report.

She was tall and slender and had nice round boobs that were youthfully pert and proud. Her backside was a masterpiece and he surmised she was quite the prize for the horny males under his command for use in anal games. Corporal Sandy knew exactly what he liked the best and she would probably come in later after he was finished and ask to clean him off with her tongue to get a taste of Maria herself.

A few minutes later, he took off his trousers and his underpants but he left his boots and his shirt on in case he had to dress quickly with some emergency. He did open his shirt buttons so he could experience the sensation of the girl's soft dark flesh on his chest and stomach. Slowly, he lowered his heated body down on the shapely perk of the chasing game. The girl sighed when he entered her but otherwise kept silent and he was impressed with her control in such a situation. He was also surprised at the tightness of her entrance expecting it to be looser after several weeks in captivity. She was obviously quite fit and ready for any contingency. He wondered what her reaction would be if he took her vagina as well. It was not a good idea to use that opening in the field because they didn't know how long it would be before their mission was completed. Pregnant captives or unit members were far too difficult to manage on a long journey and it was to be avoided at all costs.

However, sometimes, what must be must be.

He lingered for a long time before withdrawing with no complaint from the girl which impressed him greatly. She didn't hesitate to demonstrate her oral skills without prompting and he watched her dress with mixed emotions wondering what thoughts were going through her head knowing that her future depending on keeping her captors happy with her service.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.