Exploring the Cosmos - Cover

Exploring the Cosmos

Copyright© 2013 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I've always liked Science Fiction and decided to let this idea bubble out. I'm not sure where it will go but I hope you enjoy the ride. Strange plants, stranger aliens, and a lot of good, dirty sex are all elements.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Space   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, space sex story

The aliens rose and put on their gowns. We took that as a signal and dressed also. They beckoned for us to follow them and we did. We entered a room and saw other aliens there eating. At least, that's what I think it was. They were sipping from bowls. The four of us went to a table and sat upon the benches. Other aliens brought bowls for the four of us. I sipped at my bowl and found it to be a fishy broth that was warm and almost hot. I drank it down at a moderate pace. I noticed Helen and our two hosts did the same. Our exercise seemed to have made us all hungry.

After we ate, June and Jane rose and took us back to the conference table in the large room. The senior alien was there and June softly sang to her. Our translator couldn't quite pick it up. We waited sitting upon our benches.

The senior alien spoke, "You seem to have taught June and Jane some interesting things over last night." She twittered and our machine didn't translate. She continued, "We have talked and June and Jane will return with you and your nestling to the rest of your people. We believe we can have peace between our races. Before you leave, the rest of my sisters will arrive and they should meet you.

"You should also know that our feelings are not unanimous so be careful with your emotions and words as you have been.

'I believe that our races have much we can teach each other."

She sat back finished with her words.

I leaned forward and said, "We have met few other intelligent races. We are at peace with the others and have found much common ground. As long as we respect one another, we have found that good, peaceful relations can occur."

The senior alien said, "That is good. My other sisters have arrived and will join us now."

Six other older aliens came into the room. I stood and inclined my head politely as did Helen.

They sat upon benches around the table and I sat down, too. They were introduced by the senior alien who was the hostess. Only one seemed to be unfriendly. I carefully worded my statement to them all thanking them for seeing us and expressing pleasure in meeting them all.

Even the unfriendly one seemed to relax a little as our translator completed it's singing.

One of them said, "We understand that you are male?" She said it with a question in her voice.

I nodded and responded. "Our race doesn't differentiate between male and female very much. On this particular voyage, our overall commander is female though the commander could just as easily have been male. We have found that our gender does not affect our ability to lead. We are in contact with one race that is opposite of yours. Their females are not seen and their males perform all governing duties. It fits their bodies.'

The unfriendly one looked surprised at that. She said, "Since you are male, do you have a problem working with females of our race and not the males?"

"There is no problem. I have assumed that your race is civilized but different. We are different from you. However, our races are not as different as we are from unintelligent animals. It is our intelligence that makes us able to work with one another, not our gender."

The senior alien led a discussion regarding how we could go about putting together relations between the species. The final request was for June and Jane to go in our ship to our governing planet. I would remain on planet with a party until more formal relations could be established with a formal embassy.

All that was agreeable and I talked with Amanda to set up the temporary embassy on the planet. No special things had to be done to the ship for June and Jane. They would bring food with them to be synthesized until hydroponics could grow their food fresh.

We were returned to our site with June and Jane. Two others joined them who were to stay with us. We named them Missy and Misty in an effort to put their song names into our language. June explained that they were from her nest and knew of our escapades sexually and were very willing to try anything

The first evening of our return to our site found us involved in an orgy. It happened in this manner.

Helen and I stepped out of the fish/boat closely followed by the four aliens. All of our landing crew was loudly applauding our success. Everyone would earn a huge bonus for having successfully made contact with an alien race. An exploratory ship usually didn't bring aliens in who are requesting acknowledgement and formal relations. We would be here until the Dolphin returned. We would have the landing ship but it wasn't able to cover stellar distances.

It was late afternoon when we arrived at the camp. We had exchanged information and Amanda was aware of what was needed. Our landing ship would leave in the morning to rendezvous with the Dolphin taking June and Jane and picking up more provisions and fuel for the landing ship.

Everyone wanted to celebrate and I had to admit that the idea appealed to me, too. Amy and Helen were my two favorite females and both enjoyed women, also. I figured she would enjoy our alien guests. June and Jane had taken to sex avidly and Missy and Misty would probably follow in their path from what June had told me.

We entered the excited, naked camp and I noticed June pairing with Missy while Jane paired with Misty. For a while, that was the last I saw of them because Amy came after me. She was naked and pulled me to our tent. She whispered, "Melody and Dusty are waiting for us in the tent. Melody and I both want you two to double each of us."

I crawled in the tent and there were Dusty and Melody fucking with her riding his cock. I moved behind her and pushed into her readied ass hole until my erection was buried all the way in her rectum. She moaned happily at my intrusion. Amy moved up and lay over Dusty's mouth. Melody fastened her mouth on her rear trying to push her tongue up to her tonsils through her butt even though that's impossible. Dusty and I pumped frantically and Melody started to climax. Melody climaxes repetitively and this was no exception. Her screams of joy were muffled because her mouth was tight to Amy's ass while her tongue was pushed as far up as it would go.

Finally, Dusty and I let our first loads go sending them deep into her holes. I backed off to ease out and Amy moved off Dusty's face. Melody scooted up and planted her wet pussy on Dusty's face and Amy moved into position. She took his cock in her pussy and I rammed her ass hard. She screamed into Melody's ass and we all started another wild ride with the girls in switched positions. I came hard in Amy's ass as Dusty filled her pussy with his load. I fell back and Amy turned taking my cock in her mouth to clean me. She moaned as Melody began to suck her holes. Dusty was like me. Two hard orgasms in a row left us wasted for a bit.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.