Sandwich Bar Girl - the Sequel - Cover

Sandwich Bar Girl - the Sequel

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Grant after spending the weekend sampling the carnal delights of young Tess returns her home to her mum Tanya. He finds her aunt Ronnie there too, and finishes up taking her aunt to his apartment for a sleep-over (not much sleep tho). They are joined in the morning by Tanya for what develops into a sensual threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size  

I was awoken with a strange sensation ... my nose was being tickled. When I prised my eyelids apart to see the cause, I was greeted with the site of a bald pussy hovering over my lips. It had a pierced clit so I knew that it belonged to Ronnie, my fuck buddy from last night, and aunt of young Tess who I'd fucked during the weekend.

Her hand came down and with her fingers she parted her fleshy pussy lips as she settled it onto my open mouth. My tongue slid out between my lips and up into her pussy channel licking back and forth in her rapidly moistening pussy channel.

"Oh god you're good..." she moaned as she ground her pussy on my mouth and tongue.

"Ummm ... ummmmm" was the best that I could utter given my position at the moment. My cock was rising rapidly and was soon standing fat and erect again, swaying back and forth. I felt a hand grasp my cock by the root and gently play with it.

It was when a hot mouth took my cock inside that I knew that I had more than one lady on my bed. It wasn't possible for Ronnie to be sucking my cock in her current position. It was an educated mouth, and it felt different from when Tess sucked me, so my only conclusion was that it was Tanya. Tanya was Ronnie's sister and Tess's mum.

I stopped pondering who it might be and focused on the pussy planted on my mouth for the moment, and enjoying the wonderful suck job that I was getting. Ronnie's pussy was getting very wet, and to change up the moment I slid my tongue up and across her pierced clit, taking the little ring between my lips and pulling gently on it.

"Ahhh shit ... oh fuck..." she gasped as the extra attention on her clit tipped her over the edge into a huge wet cum. Her juices streamed down into my mouth and overflowed down my neck ... she was a gusher when she came, and this time was no exception.

As her cum started to recede, she slipped off my mouth to lay beside me, giving me a clear view of Tanya sucking on my engorged cock. She had her beautiful eyes wide open and watching me as she swallowed over half my cock.

"Hmmm ... she's a great cocksucker isn't she?" enquired Ronnie as she snuggled up to me as we both watched Tanya.

"Suck him good" Ronnie implored her sister as she pulled my mouth down to her engorged milky tits to feed off her mother's milk. It was so sweet and tasty with me switching back and forth between her nipples.

It was then that I felt a different wetness on the head of my cock, followed closely by a heat that could only come from sliding into a red hot pussy canal. Moving a little I got a glimpse of Tanya slowly impaling herself on my cock.

"Oh fuck you're huge" she groaned as she struggled to slide her pussy down onto my cock. She was as tight as her daughter Tess.

"You can take him all the way sissy" Ronnie added as she moved from beside me to straddle my thighs behind her sister. With a hand around her sister's tummy and the other around her tits, Ronnie hugged her sister from behind. Then starting out slowly, Ronnie worked Tanya's body up and down on my cock, sliding me deeper and deeper into her sister until her ass was landing on my thighs with a slap.

"Ummmmm ... oh god ... oh fuck ... fuuuuuucccccckkkkk!!!" Tanya screamed as a massive cum exploded from her pussy flooding my cock with an abundance of her hot juices. The hotness of her pussy, and the squeezing that accompanied her cum tipped me over the edge with my cock exploding inside of her, pumping strong ropes of my creamy cum deep inside of her.

"I'm cummmmiiiinnnnggggg..." I shouted as I continued to pump her full of my cum. Tanya collapsed forward onto my chest with her exhaustion from our vigorous fucking. After a few minutes she rolled to the side, disengaging herself from my half-hard cock in the process. She laid on her back beside me with her legs spread and her eyes closed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.