Brittany and Chad - Cover

Brittany and Chad

Copyright© 2013 by radio_guy

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Suspend belief. This is a totally sappy romantic fantasy with a few religious overtones and a fair bit of sex. It was too erotic for finestories. That makes it different for me. It was fun to write and I hope you will find it fun to read. I hope you enjoy it in the vein it is submitted. I just pile on the good fortune! If you remember Pollyanna or know the term, these two have it happening. Hopefully, it's fun to read for some light-hearted, happy fare

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mom and Dad went shopping while we started another load of clothes. Britt was bent over putting clothes from the washer into the dryer. She was wearing her gym shorts that had wide legs. I could see her slit and pushed my hand into a leg and slid a finger along her slit. She moaned and, to my surprise, was wet! I pulled my cock from my shorts and pushed into her through that open leg. She moaned and said, "I've been wanting that all morning but Mom never gave us enough time. Oh! Do it! I'm so hot! I want it fast and hard! So hard! So deep! I love it!" I set up a thrusting motion that she picked up quickly and aided. We rushed to our mutual climax with my cock gushing its seed deep into her. She arched her back and my hands went under her tee shirt to fondle her breasts as we climaxed together.

"Thank you, ladylove. That was merely marvelous as always."

"Yes, beautiful man. It never gets old."

"I hope it never does." I pulled out and we went into the bathroom and cleaned up kissing as we did.

As we went back into the rest of the house, I said, "Do you know what Mom planned for supper?"

"No. She said she and Dad would pick something when at the store."

We were in the kitchen sitting at the table when they came home. Britt helped Mom put things away while I went with Dad to get the rest of the bags. When we got back to the kitchen, Mom said, "We tried to get Mitch to invite Dora and him to supper. All we got was his answering machine. I guess they're still having their night cap." She laughed. She said, "Charles and I want Chinese. Are you two game?"

Britt said, "That sounds great but I will need a bit more clothing. We'll be back."

We went upstairs and put on more normal clothes to go out. We went into the bathroom and sprayed deodorant and combed hair. Britt put hers in a ponytail and added her ring and necklace, which she had me fasten for her with kisses and neck nuzzling. We came down more reasonably attired to go out casually.

Dad drove us to the Chinese place, Wong's, and we went inside. As we sat down, I noticed two people in a booth leaning forward feeding each other seductively kissing and sucking on each other's fingers. It was Mitch and Dora! I said very quietly, "Don't look now but we aren't the only ones with a taste for Chinese food."

Britt said, "Who?"

I answered, "Mitch and Dora. However, short of setting off a cannon, I don't think they will notice you looking."

"Where?"

"Over Dad's right shoulder."

All three of them looked. Dad whispered, "Dang!"

Mom whispered, "That's a new way for Mitch to eat and I bet Dora has never eaten that way before either."

Britt just whispered, "Wow! That is so cool!"

I said, "It actually looks pretty hot."

They were having wine and were drinking it with their arms entwined. They were laughing at their clumsiness. Every once in a while, one or the other would lean over the table and kiss the other.

Britt said, "One of them is a fast worker. I didn't expect that at all."

Mom said, "I don't think either of them were expecting this. I think it hit them both between the eyes and they are helplessly being taken along. I think they will be holding hands in church tomorrow."

Even though they were served before us, they took longer to eat. They wound up leaving at the same time as we were all standing. They began to walk by when Britt said, "Aunt Dora, you seem okay. How are you?"

They stopped, seeing us like for the first time. Dora said, "How did I become Aunt Dora?"

We all had big smiles on our faces. Dora didn't sound upset, just curious. Britt answered, "I'm just trying to get ahead of the curve. When is the date?"

"What date?"

"Uncle Mitch, you haven't asked yet?"

He jerked for a second and then went to one knee. "Dora, I know it's sudden. I love you. Will you marry me?"

She had tears in her eyes though she was smiling. "Yes, yes!"

They embraced and kissed. She said, "Now, we just have to work out about a thousand details."

Britt pulled off her grandmother's ring and said, "Uncle Mitch, use this until you two can pick one."

Mitch nodded and pushed it onto her left ring finger. Dora was crying now. She said, "I am doubly honored because I blame you for this wonderful situation." She pulled Britt and me into her arms and both of them cried. I even had tears in my eyes.

Dad went to Mitch and shook his hand. He said, "Louis' place after lunch. It's time for another celebration. I won't make you sit between Lois and Britt." He chuckled.

Mitch grinned, "No, that's not as tempting as it was a couple of days ago. However, they're still lovely ladies and I care deeply for both of them.

"We've said that Britt and Chad are a powerful team. I am holding hands with solid proof of that." Dora had released us and grabbed Mitch's hand again. Mom was crying standing next to Britt. Britt had an arm around each of us. I had an arm around her. It was a happy group. After standing there a few minutes, smiling around, Mitch offered his arm to Dora. Dad offered his arm to Mom. To wrap it up, I offered my arm to Britt. We all walked slowly out of the restaurant.

As we went our separate ways, Dad said, "We'll see the two of you in church tomorrow."

Dora's "yes" floated back to us.

We left for home. As he handed her into the car, Dad kissed Mom with passion. I kissed Britt, too. We drove the short distance home. We handed our ladies out and escorted them inside the house. Mom sat in the middle of the sofa and patted the seat next to her for Dad. He sat down and she melted into his arms crying. Through her sobs, she said, "I'm so happy for them. For the first time, Mitch is really involved. It's so beautiful. Britt, you did so well."

Britt was soaking my shirt with her tears. She responded. "I just tried to be a catalyst. It's them and it's beautiful. I'm so happy for them."

We sat for a while together. Britt said, "I'm jealous of Dora."

Dad and I looked at her like she had grown an extra head. Mom said, "Why on earth would you be jealous?"

Britt said, "She's already engaged and I bet they will be married real soon. I'm not even engaged."

I pulled around and got on a knee in front of her. "Ladylove, will you marry me as soon as we can and be mine as I am yours forever?"

"Oh, Chad, my beautiful man, you've told me before privately. I love you and I look forward to that day anxiously."

Mom and Dad clapped happily. Dad said, "Let's make the announcement for your seventeenth birthday, Brittany. I do not doubt your feelings for each other or we would still have rules around here. I think the world knows you will marry; it's when not if. We'll let Mitch and Dora have their day in the sun tomorrow. They deserve it. You two have plenty of time."

We looked at each other for a second and, then at Dad, and nodded. I said, "We've already had some great days in the sun. I know we will have many more." I felt the pressure of Britt's cheek on my arm. I knew she agreed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.