Could I Interest You in a Short Pump?
Introduction

Copyright© 2013 by Pettybox

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Jess Sparkhill is a relatively small time shoe manufacturer who has ecked out a pretty good living taking over his Fathers business. He has a somewhat open relationship with a fellow entrepreneur, Mary Belanger, but his interest in her young protege, Allison MacGruder, is piqued when he first sees her as someone he might not have a chance with. As her story unfolds he begins to find she may be just the thing to solidify his life. But first he must deal with Mary, his "friend with benefits."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Worcester, Massachusetts (Say wuster, sort of like Luster with a W) isn't exactly a booming metropolis but amazingly it's a bedroom community to Boston and its suburbs. It's 40 to 60 miles from anyplace you might want to call Greater Boston and the interstates and trains make it pretty close. My Dad manufactured shoes in Worcester until the mid-80's when it got too expensive to pay workers the union wages they demanded. Our product was priced out of the market, which wouldn't be bad if we made designer products, but from the early 50's we put out a respectable dress and knock around shoe for around $40 in today's money. For a good part of the 70's and 80's we sold a product that could retail for $19.99 and be worn with pride to work or school. My Dad's intention was to make a product for the person who had to wear a nice shoe every day, day after day, without having to spend the then outrageous price of $100. It's when the nation was mostly middle class.

Now although all of the parts of our shoe, right down to the stitching, are made in America, they are assembled in Vietnam. The workmanship we once knew from quality craftsmen is not there, but it is still a good product, and we take back any shoe, direct from the consumer, that you are not happy with and replace it with the same item, no questions asked. The labor heads at our plant will give us credit for anything we have to replace. I do worry about how they treat bad workers as the numbers from each returned product tell who sewed and assembled the shoe. Bottom line is, what used to cost us $15-20 labor per pair, now costs us $2 or 3 each. I hate that it has to be this way, but the unions got too much power and more or less brought us to our knees on the verge of bankruptcy. They were happy to let that happen when I convinced my Dad to give me the business when he wanted to close it. After a period of 3 months when I sold all of our existing inventory to build capital, I was able to present to our retailers a product they could make money on with our name and an "All American Parts and Design" label. We were the last actual shoemakers in Worcester. We closed our factory and I was able to sell the building, which was on rail lines, for obvious reasons, to the Commuter Rail Company as a repair and restoration site making them more efficient for daily travelers.

I work constantly trying to get the pieces for the manufacture of our product at better prices or better quality focusing on both goals. I get daily orders from our rep at the factory to match his demands and then I receive daily orders from our sales force in the fields and automated orders from the big box stores that carry our product with their name on it. From my Fathers staff of 350 laborers, sales and office staff, I now have but 50, but sell twice the shoes we ever did in the past.

Our office is in an odd building downtown that lists itself as a 12 story office complex. In reality the building is 2 levels and from the 2nd floor there are two 5 level "towers", each offering smaller offices, but windows for at least 2 walls of each office. It's said to be environmentally conservative, saving money of lighting, heating, and cooling. The second level is a myriad of small stores and food court style lunch spots that you ramp or walk stairs to from the street. The State of Massachusetts uses the first floor as their Division of Unemployment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.