Due Some Love - Cover

Due Some Love

Copyright© 2013 by mthommotoo

Chapter 3: Start of the Rise

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Start of the Rise - This story is both true and false, everything written, both a complete fabrication and totally accurate. If you're reading programme accepts jpg images, see what this is about. If you live in the Sutherland Shire, south of Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, this is about the place where you live. It's all written in the foreign language of Australian, so be warned.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

I'm not sure why, but I always seem to have the need to explain myself. My wives and I, were not only not ashamed of our relationship, we were so proud we would like to shout it out to everyone. Of course, we were also so busy that to get us to shout our pride out together, we would have to make an appointment. On the subject of making an appointment, Maria may not have been able to read but she is our social director and family co-ordinator. As things arise, we tell her and she has a phenomenal memory for times, places and events, she never forgets anything. I wish I was as 'stupid' as she says she is.

One thing she hadn't forgotten. I wake in the morning with a child or two using my morning erection as a teething ring or a chew toy, or simply masturbating me as they have watched their Mummas do many times. The only way they can get into this position is for a mother to especially get them and place them there.

I simply place them or a she, onto a Mumma who is currently lactating, which gives that Mumma the shits as it unravels a well organised feeding routine. Which I know very well, so eventually the Part A, action, which progresses to Part B, result, will occur to the originator, and Part A, will be modified to my way of thinking. I have accepted through sheer bloody-mindedness on the girl's part that the daughters are allowed into our bed at any time no matter what we are doing.

Maria and Alison often breast feed while having rather energetic unadulterated monkey sex and having her nipple bitten while having her cunt filled to overflowing while chewing on her wife's clit who is having her nipple bitten ... is a joy to experience. Or so I'm told. I lost one battle but not the war when Maria had enjoyed her quota of orgasms and Alison was sitting on my face, so Maria fetched Gypsy Alison who gave me a head job a pro would have been proud of while I had thought it was Maria doing her thing, with her usual total enthusiasm.

I always thought that Maria was the only girl who can orgasm giving head, a la Deep Throat, but learnt that morning that not only can Gipsy, but did, as I blew half of my reproductory system down her throat. Maria was sitting beside her, stroking her throat, with the glans of my penis almost inside her stomach. Maria was congratulating her and Virginia was applauding her sister and saying, my turn, my turn, as if I was a hopscotch game. I went juvenile and didn't speak to them for two days.

Of course, they weren't in the slightest bit apologetic and the very next morning, without a mother in sight, my favourite heifer, Virginia Maria, was using my erection as a vaginal plug, just the glans inside down to her hymen, while she was dead to the world on top of me, and Gypsy Alison cuddled up beside us. I slept in a motel the next two nights after that and Alison rang me at work asking me if I had gotten over my snit yet. They just didn't get it, I may not be the boss of our family, I happily pass that responsibility to Maria, but I am the boss of my own body. I slept at my boss, Manny's place for the next five nights in a guest room before my whole tribe was shown to my lonely room one night, because our daughters went on strike without me in the unit. The Mummas ceded me this battle, but the war is still well under way.

Before my arrival home and after many excuses to Manny, my boss and Freda, his wife, explaining that with as many women I had to contend with, sometimes I have to take drastic actions. Freda pulled me aside, and told Manny to 'piss off', and that is a straight quote. "Your women were interfered with as children. That wasn't a question it was a statement. You are objecting to rearing your children the same way. I know these things, because they had a drag it out, down and dirty argument out the front of the house before knocking and they were all very upset. I know where you are coming from and I have to sympathise as you've been put in a position of being between a rock and a hard place."

"Talk to your daughters, as the only options they've been given are their mum's. There are some things you can try, and it may come down to how much you love your women. By the way, all your workmates envy you, but they only see the rosy end. Take your daughters aside, away from their mothers and explain your reasons, and be honest with them as I think the ladies are giving them a very slanted view." Freda hesitated for a few moments, and I didn't butt in as she was making some kind of decision.

"I was molested by an uncle, my mother's older brother, when I was very young, from something like eighteen months to ten years of age, and my parents made a huge array of self-justifying excuses why that uncle was not prosecuted. It simply came down to the fact that he was more important than I was, so I lived with my grandparents, my father's parents, until I went independent. My grandparents refused to have my parents in their house again and until the day they died, they never spoke to or of them, again.

"That my mother's parents didn't understand why I was making such a fuss, will give you an idea where the problem stemmed from. My personal feeling is that they can suck shit and die. Manny has never met them and I had a court order placed on them to keep everyone on that side of my family away from our wedding."

She stopped and it was evident that she was thinking what to say or if she should say it at all, "Just a suggestion before you go. Do you know Maureen Kelly who works in your office, next door to Manny's," I shook my head, "speak to her tomorrow in a place of privacy, tell her I sent you, maybe take her to that coffee shop in that railway arcade as none of the Council workers go there. Open up a little with her and you will be educated and get to know a delightful young lady. Good luck!" and she kissed me on the cheek.

I thought it was good advice and I don't remember a Maureen, but I tended to only talk to the people I had to. I am not a very gregarious person, my private life is private and at work try to be all business. However, Freda was right, and when I parked the Norton under the units I entered the flat and realised how crowded and cramped we were. "Maria, Alison, take a walk down to the beach please and take about a half an hour, preferably longer." Maria began to argue but didn't like the expression on my face; they went.

I arranged the four oldest girls on the bed and carried the two year olds, Rebecca Alison and Katherine Maria in my arms where they snuggled into me like the loving possums they both are. I explained why their Mummas and I were having a fight. I told them how their Mummas had naughty things done to them by adults when they were young, 'like you girls', and even they themselves thought it was terrible, yet it is the only way they know how to bring up children and simply can't recognise the damage they are causing. "Little children are only little a very short time and shouldn't have things that are very adult taught to them, and for them to do. It's no different to giving a little girl a gun and then telling her not to shoot it, well duh, of course she's going to shoot it; it's what you do with guns. Teaching a little girl or boy that sex is a game is not right as it can hurt a lot of people, not least of all, the child. The police throw people in gaol who do that because it is very bad for the children and it can really hurt them.

"One day when you reach menarche, that means when your bodies start becoming women and menstruating, to be able to make babies, you'll have it explained all about sex and babies and stuff and you can decide if you want to make babies or do other things until you feel you're ready. Then you can find a nice young man who Daddy won't take whip to because the young man wants to steal his little Angel away. You'll know who that person is as that's what growing up is all about.

"I love you all, and I love your darling Mummas but they are trying to do something that if someone else tried to do it, I would put them into hospital for a very long time. Daddy has put his foot down and it's time you told your Mummas, no, the same as I have. One day when you're big kids, come and talk to me. I'll never lie to you and I'll suggest to you ways that won't hurt you, and how to become my big Angels, not my little Angels; okay?" The front door opened and footsteps could be heard. "Go and tell your Mummas that you love them and be my Daddy's Angels; big kisses for Daddy!"

Our bed was very cold that night but the kids never came in and tried to have sex with me again. I believe they revolted each time their Mummas tried to do it and the Mummas didn't know how to handle the arms crossed and dropped bottom lip.

By Monday morning I felt like shit as I had two refrigerators sleeping with me, who have refused to talk to me, least of all have sex with me. I suppose that's how I started handling the situation too; I had clammed up and gave them the silent treatment. I went to Manny's office about six as usual for our routine Monday morning conference, to make a list of what jobs our many small gangs were doing, what stage the bigger jobs were up to, the usual Monday morning stuff. That was currently my job, foreman of all the small worksites, road repairs etcetera, which didn't warrant a full time foreman.

When I entered, Manny was at his desk and I could see a young girl was in the chair in front of him and they were chatting. I apologised for interrupting, and started to say I would come back when he was free, when he waved me in, "David, I'd like you to meet Maureen Kelly, who is our Shire Council Personnel Officer. Freda says that you two need to talk and knowing my wife, she's usually right. Maureen, David is an extremely, let's say taciturn, young man who we only just learned has two wives and currently six children with another two in ... incubation, shall we say. David, I don't know Maureen's story but Freda has suggested you two speak to each other."

Have you ever met someone, that when you first meet, you feel like you've known them all your life? She is attractive, but only as attractive as a ten carat cut diamond in a plate full of gravel. She looked into my eyes and she saw into my soul. I have no idea what her body looked like as her eyes held me rapt. I held my hand out and she hers, no ring but neither have I, and we held hands, I didn't even realise it, out to the front office, out the automatic front sliding clear glass doors, which I had never used before and walked down to the arcade opposite the railway station zebra crossing. Council employees don't use it because the soiled and hungry masses use it. However not at six o'clock in the morning.

The good thing about a coffee shop like this, is that, while the ugly hordes, who are mainly those who pay our wages, do frequent it, they make so much coffee their beans are always fresh and they are well practiced in turning customers over. We walk to the back of the café to the mass of tables and chairs, meanwhile they haven't even turned the shop lights on yet. It was ten minutes before anyone realised there was someone in the shop. The cappuccino was excellent, like the girl, worth the bother to walk down here for. "You've heard my bottom line from Manny, what is Maureen Kelly's bottom line?"

"I was youngest in a family of fifteen children, and the only girl. My mother had a husband and two wives. Mum was a fully-fledged dyed-in-wool-lesbian, but was in the family for the woman she loved, and who was about as faithful as any low end prostitute. I screwed things up for mum's girlfriend because I discovered her pill packet, complete with her name on the script packet."

"My mum had put up with having sex with the man for her woman's sake and had seven children, her girlfriend never became pregnant and mum tried to make her lovers share. Mum was a good woman just more than a little naïve. She had sex with the man a few times every eighteen months to two years and every eighteen months to two years, she became pregnant."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.