Mind Over Managers - Cover

Mind Over Managers

Copyright© 2013 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An everyman in a retail job discovers by accident that he has strange, supernatural powers that give him control over the actions of others. Well, power corrupts, doesn't it?

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Gay   BiSexual   Humor   Workplace   Science Fiction   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story, science fiction mind control story

"So, Grace ... I've been thinking. Maybe castration isn't necessary. We'll see. In any case, you will be feminized and that will start tonight with the removal of your body hair. I must say that you handled the pegging very well, especially given how ... punishing Jen made it. Then again, you also seemed to enjoy it a bit. That's no doubt at least partly due to the prostate," I observed as I poured a Guinness for myself and another for Jen ... her first since delivery.

"Well, yes ... Master. It's also due to being at least a bit submissive in some ways. Obviously, I guess. I won't object to future peggings, though I do hope for a chance to return the favor," Grace confessed.

"We'll see. I'm still a bit fonder of her than of you, though you're growing on me, just as your mother has. Then again, I didn't use to like Jen, either. She became a lot more than a pain in the ass to me a long time ago. Something about the side of her I didn't get to see until after I claimed her. You never really know a woman until you've slept with her. Bertrand Russell got that right," I remarked.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Cheryl rushed to answer it, finding the Chinese food delivery guy, who was more than a little petite, androgynous, even. He carried the food daintily for a delivery boy, and Cheryl had to practically grab it to keep it from falling to the ground. He rushed to help her and his hat came off, revealing long hair tied up in a bun that came loose. Was he really a she?

"Thank you," the delivery person said, admiring Cheryl's tits as she was naked now.

Cheryl reached for a bulge to cop a feel and felt nothing. She slipped her hands down the front of the delivery person's pants, and encountered a definite clit. Yep ... the delivery boy ... was a girl. She smiled shyly with embarrassment, but she then visibly shivered and moaned a little.

"You want this, don't you?" Cheryl asked her about her tits and her hands roaming freely.

"Yes ... may I suck them?" she asked very politely.

"Suck them," I ordered her abruptly as I closed the door.

The delivery girl began tentatively and timidly sucking and licking Cheryl's bare nipples at first, but then she really started to get into it, while Cheryl continued to stroke her clit, and then my own hands unbuckled her belt and slid her pants down to her ankles. I found a thong that left nearly nothing to the imagination. I took a pair of scissors and cut the fabric twice, causing the thong to fall to the floor. Setting the scissors down for safety, I spread her cheeks and ran my thumb along the crack of her ass.

"Relax and join us, my sweet friend. Don't worry. I'll make sure that your job is safe. Take the rest of the night off and let us enjoy you. What is your name?" I demanded, as she moaned in response to my thumb and my hands, as well as Cheryl's fingers and tits.

"Feng Xiao. I'm a ... virgin," she told me, "But I want that to change."

"Well, Xiao, after supper, you will get your wish. Sit and eat with us. As I told you, your job will be safe with them, unless you want to work for me instead. First, however, you need to undress completely. This is a nudist household. You will live with me from now on," I commanded her.

"Live with you? Yes, please!" Xiao grinned as she finished disrobing and became totally naked, revealing her small, but sensual body.

"Call me Master, Xiao," I instructed her.

"Yes, Master!" she smiled as she sat down.

I began to divide up the food and there was still plenty for all of us, because we always ordered a bit much. I saw how Xiao looked at me and at the rest of us, clearly excited, as I could smell the scent of her wet pussy. We ate very hungrily, needing to replenish our strength and energy. There were looks back and forth between everyone and me, as well as between all of us and Xiao. She would have blushed if she could have.

"Okay, now, we were discussing the future of our little family. Regrettably, I'll have to bring Carl and Roxanne up to speed later, but here it is. As stated, Xiao will move in with us, as will the rest of you. We'll need to find a place to live together. A place that we can invest in and own together. Speaking of ownership, Xiao, you need to understand that you belong to me from now on, as do the others. They're already my slaves ... Grace here has even been selected to become a woman. Lovely girl she'll make. Pam here is her mother. Jen is her ex ... but now they are more like sisters. Jen is also my wife as well as my slave. Cheryl, Jess, and Jamie, also my slaves. Carl and Roxanne, my brother-in-law and sister, are my slaves as well.

"You're all going to be collared, tattooed, and naked, of course. At times, you might even be leashed. At times. I want a contract written out for each of us to sign, too. I don't need one, given my mind powers, but that's not the point. It is to signify that you really enjoy this as well as to obligate me to take good care of you. If my duties as Master are clearly spelled out, I will be obligated to do my end of things, not that I don't trust myself, but I want you to know that you can trust me. I don't want you ladies living in fear that I might abuse you. Besides, I want it to be public record of what kind of Master I am and what kind of slaves you are. And I just plain like contracts of this sort.

"So, what to put in this contract? I will dictate. You, Pam, will write this down. You agree to be my slaves for life, all of you, with no reservations or hesitation, of course. You agree to be collared, tattooed, obedient, and willing to accept my discipline. You agree to be naked at all times, except when directed otherwise, and except for the collar, and when necessary, footwear. You agree to remove all body hair and keep it off you by whatever means are most practical. You agree to do whatever tasks, errands, jobs, or work that I assign you. You agree not to masturbate without permission. You agree to live with me and each other. You agree to breed with me and anyone else that I assign to you. You agree to be walked with a leash if I so direct it. You agree to perform any sexual acts that I assign you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.