Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 4: The Party - Part Deux

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Party - Part Deux - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

After breakfast the next morning, we all sat and talked.

"Daddy, thank you for making love to me, but I want to be true to Caleb, I hope you understand," Katy said.

"I had been thinking of you that way since our last Halloween Party. That Supergirl outfit really fit you ... well," dad said.

"Mom, I need to say to you that at that same party, I realized how beautiful my mother was. Katy even told that me to call her Louise a few times when we were making love. It was wonderful, but I agree with my sister that it was a one-time thing."

"As long as Jerry keeps it away from the girls at the office, I will love him forever," mom said, "It was fun having another man's dick in my pussy, cumming inside me. I really haven't taken any kind of birth control in 15 years ... who knows?"


Guests started arriving at six pm, there was a free bar and bartender, the photo corner and a big area for people to mingle, drink and paw at each other.

It was a little somber as dad had a toast for the Bonaventure's, who were missing their first party in almost 20 years. Doris Watson came alone again, this time as Barbarella. Wow, I've seen that movie and Jane Fonda was hot, but she didn't have the chest of Doris Watson.

Apparently not sure of who I was, she asked me, "Do you want to go somewhere and neck, Dracula?" She took my hand and put it on her breast.

"Maybe later," I said in my best Bela Lugosi voice.

She stepped away, as my Elvira came up and kissed me. "I saw her, does she make you want to fuck her?"

"Oh yeah, I don't care that she's older than mom, those lips and those tits are awesome."

"As awesome as mine?" she asked giving me a bigger kiss than before.

"N-No, not even, but to be honest ... really honest, I would love to fuck her really hard," I admitted.

We weren't serving this year. Dad popped for a few professional food servers who were not in character outfits, to distinguish them from the invitees.

Dad, dressed up as the Lone Ranger, including some real, but empty six shooters. He looked very much like Clayton Moore, the first TV actor to play the role.

Mom, not to be outdone, hadn't told us what her outfit was until she made a grand entrance in a gorgeous, obviously made to her specific demands, Wonder Woman. Her legs looked fantastic and her breasts overflowed the cup holders she had on.

After the applause, she came up to me and put her lasso around me, (It's magic and I have to tell the truth) and asked me, "Who is the most beautiful woman here tonight?"

"Until you walked in, I would say Doris as Barbarella, who already propositioned me."

"If I propositioned you, would you fuck me? Would you fuck Wonder Woman, Diana Prince ... Louise, your mother?"

"All three at the same time if you wanted," I said dropping my slowly worsening imitation of Dracula.

"It's still early, meet some new people. Don't make any promises ... that you can't keep. You work for your father now and what you do affects his perception."

"I've made only promises to Doris, you and Katy ... so far!"

"I saw her as I came in. She does fill that outfit well doesn't she?"

"I better not answer that, beautiful. Thanks for letting us be here as guests this time," I said giving her a nice kiss.

The Smythe's arrived late; dad said they had a previous place to be. John was dressed as the Flash, a good outfit matching perfectly with the Jay Garrick character. We shook hands. He took a long look at Elvira before saying, "My goodness Caleb, is this your sister?"

I bit my lip to keep from the flippant remark I wanted to make and said, "Sir, tonight she is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark."

"Very nice, very nice indeed," he said leering at her. We had a glance between us. His wife/sister was dressed as the DC Andromeda. She was a platinum blonde already. All she needed was a tiny black outfit with a lot of sequins.

I bent down and said, "Mighty Andromeda, I am your servant tonight, what do you want of me?"

She giggled and said, "I will consider your request and answer you later Count!" I rose up and kissed her hand.

They stepped into the crowd as my sister walked up to me.

"You know that those are store-bought boobs," Elvira said.

"I knew that, but she's the biggest I have ever seen up close..."

"I could get mine enlarged..."

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

I must have shouted ... because everyone turned to me, including dad who gave me a glare.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.