Throwing a Halloween Party! - Cover

Throwing a Halloween Party!

 

Chapter 1: Pre-Party

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Pre-Party - Our family hosted a Halloween Party every five years. My sister and I enjoyed being part of it. Some Very Important People usually showed up in extravagant outfits. There was drinking. there was flirting. there was a lot more! (Some codes are for later chapters)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Superhero   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Halloween  

There is a yearly Halloween Party that rotates from partner to partner at my dad's insurance company. There are five partners in all, and the last time we had it, my sister Katarina was 12 and I was 13! My name is Caleb.

It's back at our place again!


We'd been looking for just the right costume since 2007 knowing that this day would come.

At 17 years old, Katarina, or Katy as she lets me call her, has become magnificently curvaceous—both up front and behind her. At 18, I've finally gotten taller than her, filling out myself—I don't quite have a six-pack, but maybe a four-pack instead!

She went from being 'Hermione Granger' when she was 15—and now she could be a sexy witch, or Wonder Woman.

Back in 2007 I was shorter and gangly, so I went as 'Michael Myers' from 'Halloween'—hey ... it was 2007!

I was seriously thinking of going as Superman—I already had the costume, it was made for someone a bit smaller, but that would make it really tight on me. I put it on to see how it would fit—it stretched just fine except in the groin area. It showed 'everything' so I asked Katy to sew in a codpiece. After she was done, she insisted I put it back on to make sure it was in the correct position.

"Whoa—little brother—I didn't realize how 'grown up' you've become—but the suit looks good, doesn't it?"

"Yeah it does, Sis—I have a Supergirl outfit, if you'd like—we're brother and sister ... they were first cousins?"

"Let me see it first, OK Caleb?"

"Sure," I got up and showed it to her.

"Where'd did you get these anyway?" she asked.

"A couple of years ago—I was in the store and they were on sale. I didn't realize they weren't really the right size. If mine looks this good, I can't wait to see yours on you, try it on?"

"OK, be right back?" she said flashing me that smile of hers.

She walked back in, looking great, but she'd kept her bra on and it looked like she kept her panties on as well.

"Katie, it looks awesome, but your bra is really obvious—try it without it on?"

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you? I see you looking at me, looking down my shirts, perving on me when I have on a bikini..."

"Well, I can't help it—you're really pretty, and guys like to look at pretty girls ... even if they are his sister."

"OK, I understand a little—but I'm not wearing this without a bra on—despite what you say. If you were the only guy there, I might have a little fun with it, but Daddy's partners will be there and his daughter showing her nipples to everyone would be the hit of the party," she said sarcastically.

"Don't you mean the 'tit' of the party?" I said laughing at my own joke. She just rolled her eyes at me.

"If I can figure something secure to go under the outfit, I'll wear it that way, OK—Hey, I can try a running bra?" she said jogging back into her room.

To no one I said, "Works for me!"

A couple of minutes later, she came back out and it was a solution, no nipples were showing.

"How do I look?" she asked turning in a circle showing her idea and her nice ass.

"Great—don't hit me, but if you got turned on, would it still be enough to hide those ... tasty looking, spine tingling, mouth watering chesticles that you have—oops, I don't think so—there they go again, 'Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dee, ' up close and personal."

"I can't believe you just did that Caleb—are boobs all men can see and think of?"

"Is ... that a trick question?" I asked sincerely.

"Yes, as a matter of fact—why do my breasts mean so much to you?"

Another trick question—I'm sure of it?

"Are you really asking me because I think I can actually answer that, Katy—only let's change back into regular stuff first, OK?"

"Sure," she said walking out of my room. I pulled off my suit and underneath the codpiece I had a really big erection. I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt, she rapped on my door and came in, in a halter-top and tight jeans.

She saw my eyes go straight to her chest. "Really—I walk in and you actually can't not look at my breasts Caleb, they're just breasts—nothing more!" she said sitting down.

"I'm sorry Katy—I'm not real sure why I do, I think I look the same way at all women ... wait that sounds shallow. Mom ... Mom's breasts are half the size of yours, but I notice her face first."

"Is that because they're smaller than mine, or despite that they're smaller than mine?"

"Excellent question, Sis—thinking about it, it may be Freudian, you know 'the breast gave us sustenance as an infant, so us men always go back to the teat!'"

"That sounds possible, but what would happen if I did this?" she said taking off her halter and showing me her breasts. "Yeah, just like I thought—you can talk about them all you want, but show a guy your tits—they always go 'stupid.'"

Finding my voice, "Katy ... Katarina—Jesus lord—those are the prettiest, roundest, softest looking, lip-smacking titties I've ever seen in my entire life. Are they real?"

She picked up my pillow and started to hit me with it while saying, "How dare you ask me that? Come over here—get really close, look at 'em—do you see any stitch marks?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.