Twin Sister - Cover

Twin Sister

Copyright© 2013 by Stepdad

Chapter 8: Growing up Together

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: Growing up Together - What life and fate have in store for a set of very close twins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   boy   girl   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. Jen and I reached the ripe old age of (get this) fifteen. Now that may not seem like much to most people but to Jen and me it was big. It meant that the state we lived would allow us to get a driver's license. We both went down and took the written and driving tests and passed with flying colors. Sure, we could only drive in the daytime but it meant that we suddenly had mobility without depending on parents. Another tidbit of information is that in another year we could get married with parental consent. Jen and I had talked it over and decided we didn't want to take that step at least until we were out of high-school. Everybody that we knew was well aware that Jen and I were undeniably an item. We were referred to on numerous occasions as a couple. Jen especially liked how her girl friends used the term 'cute couple'. The boys in school lusted after Jen but it was common knowledge that you better not try to get too friendly with her since she was spoken for and officially 'off the market'.

We were in high-school and had some different classes. Jen was leaning towards the arts and I was more inclined to pursue technical courses. Not being burdened with peer pressure and sexual hang-ups we both were able to excel in our academic pursuits. It also helped that we had left the 'dating games' behind. Homework was no problem since we worked together to get our assignments completed. It was not unusual at all to find us both at the kitchen table with our noses buried in some textbook or studiously writing some paper to be turned in the next day. Jen had been a straight-A student so she just kept on keeping-on. I, on the other hand, enjoyed studying with my gorgeous sister to the point that my grades improved measurably so I also could knock off grades of A with ease.

I was looking foreword to eventually going to college and studying electrical engineering like my dad. Jen also wanted to pursue a degree of some kind but in the liberal arts. She even entertained the idea of becoming a school teacher. We met with the guidance counselor at school and she set us up to take course placement tests. The tests took the better part of the day so when we were done we were both exhausted. After supper we both went to bed early to catch up on some rest. Well, that was the intention but as soon as we hit the bed our hormones took over and we made slow and passionate love. An hour later we were both sound-asleep and did not stir until the next morning.

Three days later we got called down to the guidance office. The counselor wanted to go over the results of our tests. She brought us both into her office and sat behind her desk looking concerned at some papers. We sat there on pins and needles expecting the worst.

Eventually she looked up saying, "Jennifer, Arthur, I have looked at the results of your tests and I must say that I was disturbed. You two tested identically to the point that I suspected somehow you had cheated. I talked with the test proctor and she told me that you two were on opposite sides of the room and there was no note passing and you both were silent during the testing. Can you explain how this could happen?"

I offered, "Ma'am, we are twins and all our lives we have been interested in the same things and even think alike. We played the same games, read the same books and watched the same movies. We are about as close as two people could get without being joined at the hip. I have been told that since we are fraternal twins we should not be surprised that our lives would be parallel in almost every way. We do our school work together helping each other as much as we can. So I guess you could say we learned the same things at the same time in the same way."

"I guess I can understand what you are saying. One thing that came to my attention was the fact that your answers on the test reflect intelligence at the high-school junior-year level. You are both freshmen, are you not?" We both nodded.

"I suspect you were cheating but cannot prove it. You may go back to class."

When we got home that afternoon mom met us at the door saying, "I just got off the phone with your guidance counselor. She wants to meet with your father and me right away so your dad is coming home from work early. What did you two get into at school?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.