Sian's Cousins - Cover

Sian's Cousins

Copyright© 2013 by Richmond Road

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Sian had invited her twin cousins down to Cardiff for the weekend; they were both virgins, but wanted to go to University that autumn with some sexual experience, and Sian had nominated Julie and I to give it to them!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First  

I slept like a log, and woke up early on Saturday morning, to find Sheila sucking on Gustav under Vee's guidance.

Once they realised I was awake, she backed off, and asked me to fuck her again.

I put her on her back with her legs high in the air, and gave her a quick orgasm and my morning load, and then left Vee between her legs trying to get it back out of her. There was no romance or delicacy involved, it was just an early morning shag, which we both enjoyed for its own sake.

Sian and I made the tea and took it round to everyone.

Downstairs, Julie and Adrian were lying sated on her mattress; she had clearly made excellent use of his waking erection, and the languid kiss she gave me showed that for the moment she was fully satisfied. I was delighted that she was having so much fun; though I felt that I wasn't missing out either, as Sheila was proving just as enthusiastic a pupil as Adrian.

I noticed two empty tea mugs on the side, and Julie's private biscuit tin was beside them. It looked like they had woken during the night and had a snack, presumably after doing something else.

Vee and Sheila had finished cleaning up, and were lying together chatting and comparing notes.

Sian and I quickly got dressed, then she headed for the café to book a table for six full cooked breakfasts for half past nine, while I nipped down to the city centre to check on something that had occurred to me.

When I got back to the house, Vee was in the sitting room with Sheila, trying to work out how two girls of not the same height could best do soixante-neuf on each other, while downstairs Julie was teaching Sian how to ride Adrian's cock. I reminded them to please make sure he came at some stage of the proceedings.

I went into the top floor kitchen and had a nice quiet cup of tea by myself, before breaking up all the activities at nine o'clock, so that we'd make it to the café in time for our breakfast booking.

It was another great meal; as Sian noted: "My nan always used to say that a proper breakfast sets you up for the day ahead."

We lingered over our breakfasts for nearly an hour, having to order another two rounds of tea and toast to justify hogging our table.

Adrian had already ordered, and eaten, another two sausages, two rashers of bacon and a poached egg in addition to his full breakfast; I had my suspicions that a certain little blonde had used up a lot of his energy overnight!

We had an hour to kill before we went out.

I spent most of it on the sofa cuddling Julie and talking softly to her about how much I loved her, and Adrian and Sheila were also sitting close together on the mattress and whispering; I suspected they were sharing their experiences.

Vee did a bit of shopping, she caused some giggling at the chemist's when she bought another three tubes of KY jelly; she was an old customer there, knew the assistants quite well, and hinted that an orgy was in progress!

She also picked up a couple of loaves and some more milk. Six of us were getting through the supplies quite quickly!

The rest of us tidied the flat up, and got ready to go out. I had told the girls that old clothes were needed; from the look in some eyes our destination had already been guessed.

We stopped off at the Borough Arms for a pint of Felinfoel each; Sian earned Adrian's respect (and the landlord's disdain) by drinking her pint down in one, and she then helped Sheila finish hers. Everyone had a pee, but we didn't tell the twins why.

I then took them to the Saturday matinee showing at the porno fleapit, checking the time it opened being the reason I had nipped into town earlier.

It had a much younger audience this time of day, including a few other couples, and the tobacco smoke was far less noticeable. I got Sian to sit between her cousins, who were mystified, then startled, then excited, as she explained where we were and why.

The film was in German, with some of the dialogue subtitled. There didn't seem to be a very complicated plot, and we picked up what was happening quite quickly.

If we understood it correctly, the 'hero' was a moustachioed debt-collector who was prepared to offer customers longer to pay if they happened to be attractive woman who would let him screw them. He was a very inventive and athetic soul, and we saw him demonstrate several new positions that would be well worth trying!

We stayed until the credits rolled, and the others unfortunately noticed that one of the actors was named Gustaffson! I knew that I was going to get some grief over that.

We had another pint at the Philharmonic, so everyone could wash the sticky feeling of the fleapit off their hands and have a pee in vaguely wholesome surroundings; Sian again assisting Sheila to finish her beer, and then we headed for home.

"Sheila, what are your chances of persuading your father to let you stay another night and go back on Tuesday?"

"If I can give him a decent reason, he might well agree."

"Sian wants to take you to see the University Library?, or Cardiff Castle?, or to the Art Gallery? - which is well worth seeing by the way."

"Yup, he'd probably be okay with that. We're off school anyway, because they don't want us hanging around after our exams getting bored and causing trouble or distracting the youngsters. Why do you ask?"

"I think we owe you a decent night out, and the jazz club is good fun."

"Oooh yes, we'd really enjoy that!"

"Can you phone him and ask?"

"Yes, I'll do it from the next set of phone boxes. I've got some tuppenny bits."

We stopped off at the next group of public call boxes, and one soon became free. It had several small panes of glass missing, so we could clearly hear what Sheila was saying.

"Dad, Sian has just taken us to the National Museum of Wales to see the Art Gallery, but it was closed this afternoon. Sian says it has a wonderful collection of old master paintings, and we'd really like to see them on Monday. Would you mind if we stayed here another night, and came home the same time on Tuesday? Our tickets are open returns, so there is no problem there."

"Yes, we're having a lovely time. We've been into the Student's Union, and seen all the University buildings, and tomorrow we're going to go to the park and see the River Taff. Yes, Sian's looking after us really well, and we're doing our share of the chores. Yes of course we wash up the dishes after every meal! Did you think you'd raised a couple of slobs?"

"No, we're certainly not being a nuisance to Sian. Do you want to ask her, or will you take my word for it? Yes, it was her idea to go back to the Museum on Monday. Yes, we've got enough clean clothes, and Mum has taught us to handwash our smalls! Okay, thanks, Dad, please pick us up from the station the same time on Tuesday. Adrian sends his love to you both. Thanks again, byeeee!"

Sheila emerged from the phone box and gave us a thumbs up sign.

"Well done, twin, I was worried that he was going to get sticky about it!"

"I thought he'd go for the art gallery bit; remember how many museums they dragged us around when we were kids? He seemed really chuffed that we wanted to go to one under our own steam."

We walked on, and I took the opportunity created by Sian pointing out various buildings to her cousins to have a quick chat with Julie.

"Are you happy that you're getting enough time with Adrian, my darling?"

"Mmmmm, yes, I've had some great orgasms already. I'm trying to give the others a share, and I also want to let him play the field, so it lessens his link with Sheila. I've also managed to get her very interested in girl-on-girl, so Vee and I are having a good time there as well. Are you managing to give her the majority of her orgasms?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.