My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess - Cover

My Little Pony: It's Good to Be the Princess

Copyright© 2013 by Honey Moon

Chapter 8: Trixie's Greatest Performance

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Trixie's Greatest Performance - Twilight Sparkle has a problem. It seems that wings aren't the only thing a new princess can grow. Sporting her first wing-boner, it isn't just her wings rising to attention when Rainbow Dash gives her a flying lesson! When Rainbow Dash challenges the fledgling princess to a race, the stakes are that the loser has to do what the winner commands. What can a magical princess do to insure she wins? If she wins, will Twilight claim Rainbow Dash as her prize?

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Time Travel   non-anthro   Cuckold   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse   Royalty  

"Shining, are you awake?" Twilight asked softly. Carefully avoiding the wet spot she reached over Cadence to gently tap a hoof against her brother's horn. He gave a flinch and opened his eyes. "Oh, you can't sleep either?"

"Twily, it's still night time." He grumbled. "Go to sleep!"

Twilight moaned. "How can I?" She couldn't help a grin. "I never knew Cadence snored!"

"Don't say anything about it, okay? It's one of the nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine things I love about her."

Twilight listened for a moment. The dainty nocturnal serenade did sound cute, but not when you were leaning against her while trying to sleep! "You're a good stallion, Shining Armor!" Twilight laughed, but hastily shoved a hoof in her mouth. "Oh, sorry." She said softly.

Shining's horn glowed, and the bedroom lamp illuminated. "Oh, don't worry. Watch this." He leaned over his soundly sleeping wife and shouted. "Honey, the bed is on fire!"

Cadence's horn glowed, and the water pitcher slowly lifted off of the nightstand. Scurrying over, Shining Armor hastily grabbed it with both fore hooves and put it back. "Good job sweetheart! You saved the linen!"

Twilight couldn't help giggling as the gentle snoring continued. "She didn't miss a note!"

"That's Cadence for ya! Once she's out, nothing short of Celestia raising the sun will get her up." He dropped his voice to a low whisper. "If I had said the Crystal Empire was under attack, your horn would spin at how fast she would be awake and assessing the situation." He laughed. "I only tried that once and nearly had to spend the rest of the night sleeping on the floor!"

Twilight looked at the sleeping princess and sighed. Her mane was in a shambles, her tail was matted with the semen still oozing from her body, and the serene smile she wore seemed to be leaking just a dainty amount of drool from one corner, but she still looked absolutely gorgeous. "I kinda wish she was awake though." Twilight said as her cock seemed to come out for a peek.

"She her sleep, Twily." He looked embarrassed. "We wore her out. How many times did you, um, you know?"

Twilight gave her brother a bashful look. "It sounds wrong to say it like this, but, um, I kept score. I had four turns, uh, and you had five."

"Kiddo, you got five turns." He shifted a little, easing his still sore bottom. "You just spent one on me."

"I'm sorry about that, big brother." She grinned. "You do believe it was just a silly misunderstanding, right?"

"Yeah, I believe you." He paused. "Give me some time, and, maybe we can try a rematch."

"You on me?" Twilight squeaked. "In, uh, that hole?"

"No Twily, I'd never do anything you didn't want me to do."

Twilight felt a tug at her conscience, and was once again extremely thankful that Rainbow had so completely forgiven her for losing control during that very eventful flight lesson. "I know you'd never hurt me, Shining." She said softly.

He sighed. "It's just that it felt kind of interesting, so maybe I might be willing to give it another go."

Twilight whimpered. "I wish you didn't say that." She sighed as her cock throbbed. "Now I'll never get to sleep!"

Shining stared at his sister as she sat there looking dejected, with her penis fiercely erect. He never dared to admit it to anypony, including himself, but once she started to mature into a mare, he found her to be very sexy. There had been a few watermelons he'd inadvertently called "Twily" in the heat of the moment. Such was his wife's love, that she never pointed out he still sometimes called out to his sister at rather passionate moments. Cadence understood, but it pleased her gentle soul immensely that Twilight's name did not come up even once during their honeymoon.

Adding a cock to her natural beauty gave her such an exciting exotic look. His own cock throbbed in sympathy. "Twily?" he asked softly. "Maybe we could give each other a hoof, if you get my meaning."

"You mean you'll give me a hoof job?" Her eyes opened wide. "I'd like that! I can't really do it to myself. It's too awkward. I've read that if you get somepony you trust to do it for you, it'll feel amazing!"

"Let's get this clear first, Kiddo!" He grinned down at his own erection. "I'll give you one, if you promise to return the favor. Agreed?"

"Agreed!"

The siblings carefully moved around the peacefully sleeping Cadence and settled themselves. "Shining, what's with this big bed?" Twilight asked as kept a nervous eye on her brother's cock, as if it was a snake about to get her.

"The Crystal ponies built it for Cadence." He sighed. "Because of King Sombra, they think all royals want beds big enough to throw parties on. Cadence doesn't have the heart to tell them otherwise."

Twilight smiled. "It sure came in handy last night."

"We could have invited, say, five of your friends and still had room for more."

"Shining Armor!" Twilight gasped before she started to laugh. He couldn't possibly know what had happened between her and her dearest friends. He would in a few months, but now wasn't the time. "Are you talking about the other wielders of the Elements of Harmony?"

"Did you know that the palace guards call you and your friends "Celestia's Angels"? All of you are simply beautiful!"

"They sure are." Twilight said with a happy sigh. "I'm just the cute one though."

He looked at her and his eyes opened wide. "You really believe that, don't you? Twily, you're lovely!"

"Really?"

Shining Armor leaned down a little, and gave his sister a kiss that would have shocked their parents. "Really." He said huskily, once his tongue was no longer in Twilight's mouth.

Twilight shivered, and felt the moisture growing between her hind legs. Uh oh! She had to distract herself before she grew tempted to give up her fiercely guarded maidenhood! "Shining, can you do this?" Without thinking, she leaned down low over herself, and gave the throbbing head of her cock a big sloppy kiss. She ended up over balancing and rolling onto her side. "Well, can you?" she laughed.

He almost toppled off of the bed. "Sweet Jumping Crabapples, why would I?' he gasped.

"Because it feels good, that's why."

"Well, everypony knows that fillies are more flexible than colts. I could never get my tongue to even touch mine."

She looked up at him and grinned. "Does that mean you tried, big brother?"

He looked stricken. "Uh, maybe." He finally whispered.

A wonderful and wicked thought entered her mind. "Shining, we could do each other. We could give each other a blowjob! Come on, it'll be exciting!"

Shining Armor was a leader among stallions, but he knew he could not resist that hopeful look in his sister's eyes. "I wouldn't do this for anypony but you, Twily!"

"Could you lie on your back, Shining?" Twilight giggled. "I want to be on top. Not that I don't trust you or anything." She gave her extended wings a flap. "These things might not want to go down for a while."

He couldn't help laughing. "Once we got to our room on our wedding night, Cadence knocked a few pictures off of the walls. It was so adorable how embarrassed she was when her wings wouldn't go down."

"Don't be mean, Shining!" Twilight laughed. "That's just the curse of the Pegasi." She paused, a silly grin on her face. "Sometimes it still just hits me. I'm a Pegasi now!" She somehow looked taller. "I'm a princess!"

"You've always been a princess to me." Shining Armor rolled onto his back. "Twily, wings look good on you." He laughed at his engorged cock. "They look damn good on you!"

Twilight daintily stepped over her prone brother. "Why thank you, kind sir!" She stared down at his penis, and gulped. She wasn't scared, she was drooling. How embarrassing was that?

Turning so she presented her hardness to Shining, Twilight gave his swollen cock a lick. "Oh wow, that tastes good." She exclaimed. "It's not as heavy and musky as mine is."

"Hey, what do you mean by that, sister dear?"

"Oh Shining, I'm so sorry! That came out wrong!"

He only laughed. Shining knew his sister wasn't commenting on his sterile condition, but it was just such fun to gently tease her. "Not all of us are just dripping with sperm, Kiddo!"

"Dripping?" Twilight grinned at her brother's laugh. "Ask Cadence if I only drip!"

"I don't have to." He moaned theatrically. "My poor rump will never be the same!"

Instead of answering, Twilight licked her brother's cock again. Nervously thinking about what had happened to Rainbow, Twilight ignored caution, and took that flat flaring head into her mouth. After a struggle of a few seconds, the head popped behind her teeth!

Shining Armor's moan was real this time. Cadence was becoming quite adept at using her mouth on him since their honeymoon. He had many times now found heaven in her greedy little mouth, but this was his kid sister doing it now! It was like some dream or secret forbidden fantasy. Twilight was "going down" on him! It was so wrong, but oh so very right! After a bit of deep soul searching, he carefully used his front hooves to guide his sister's hardness. Pausing to stare almost cross-eyed at her member, he accepted the head of her shaft into his own mouth.

Brother and sister remained motionless for quite a few minutes. They each had the other in their mouth, and that was not a moment to be taken lightly. A casual watcher would have noticed nothing at first. That is until Shining Armor's cheeks sort of went concave as he began to suck.

Nostrils flaring, Twilight mewled as she started to swirl her tongue against her brother's member. It was filling her mouth so much she could hardly do it! Judging by the odd guttural sounds he was making, he loved the intense feelings too! She experimented a little with sucking, and almost went wild when Shining Armor sucked her even harder!

Musky syrup was filling his mouth, and Shining Armor savored every drop. Surely this didn't count as coltcuddling, since Twilight is such a lovely and desirable mare! Some instinct made him try and please his sister even more. He reached up with his hooves, and tried to grab her rump. More of that massive shaft sank into his mouth, until the flat head rested flush against the opening of his throat.

Twilight wanted to tell her brother how good it felt to be so deep in is mouth. She pulled back a little, and froze. Uh-oh! Panic filled her. Afraid to try and take her own cock into her mouth, she had thought nothing of taking Shining Armor's. They were the same size! Oh no! She thought of Rainbow and shuddered. She was stuck! She couldn't open her mouth wide enough to let him back out!

Shining heard the sudden increase in his sister's heavy breathing, and felt her body trembling. It made him feel so good that his little sister enjoyed this so much. He decided to do his best for his beloved Twily. Cadence couldn't even do this, but he thought being bigger, he should have no trouble. Pulling at her with his hooves, Shining Armor relaxed himself just as much as her could. He managed to stuff a pillow under the back of his neck while tilting his head back at a more accommodating angle. The pressure increased until he felt sort of a pop as she entered his esophagus. He did it! He had given Twily his throat!

Twilight shivered in a strange mix of arousal and sheer panic. Shining Armor's cock was stuck in her mouth, and now she felt so good at the tight ring that seemed to be gripping her member tightly. She had to stop this! She pulled back a little to remove herself from his mouth so she could try to just wait it out for him to go soft. Twilight gurgled around he cock in her mouth. Her body froze at the tight feeling of pressure that prevented her from pulling out. Oh great! Now her cock was stuck too!

"Mumpth?" Shining Armor grunted as he felt the fullness in his throat. Too late, he remembered the fear that prevented his wife from attempting to "throat" him. Once the widely flaring head was in, it didn't seem to want to come back out! Twilight was locked in his throat! "Mmmm!" he said with a bit more urgency.

"Mmmumth!" Twilight answered as she gave her body a shake. Horse-apples, they really were stuck! They were knotted together almost like a couple of dogs! Somehow, she would have laughed if it weren't for the serious danger of drowning!

The siblings waited motionless for quite some time. This allowed Twilight to calm down a little and think. She produced some startlingly huge amounts of fluid. She had even needed to pause in their earlier lovemaking and hastily guzzle down a huge mug of milk, and gobble up quite a few apples when she started to feel a little lightheaded and drained from fluid loss. It was an Alicorn "thing" she had to accept and live with. Shining Armor was just a regular Unicorn Stallion. His ejaculate wasn't even adding much to Cadence's mess towards the end.

A wicked gleam came to her eyes. She didn't need to fear drowning like Rainbow had! Shining could probably give her only a mouthful or two at the most right now. He was also safe from her, sort of. The head of her cock was deep inside his esophagus. Her stuff wouldn't get into his airway and lungs. Twilight knew how much her brother could eat, and knew he would be safe from anything aside from maybe an upset tummy if she unleashed her full potential directly into his stomach. Twilight hunkered down lower and thrusting forward slowly slipped her cock even deeper!

Shining Armor instantly knew what his sister was up to. They would become loose from each other far quicker if they brought things to their logical conclusion! No coward, he relaxed to his sister as she slowly began to fuck his throat. That wasn't quite true. Shining didn't just relax. He started to once again suck and move his tongue against the cock trapped in his own mouth.

This was almost too intense! Twilight felt all for legs grow rubbery as she awkwardly tried to thrust into her brother. With a startled gurgle, she slipped! Falling forward onto her brother's body, she felt a weird sort of pop. She said something that sounded like "Glorp", and Shining Armor was in deep in throat!

They paused in surprise. Each had the other halfway down their throat. Fear didn't even enter their minds. The siblings ended up tightly wriggling against each other, as their mouths and throats worked to try and bring maximum pleasure.

Twilight couldn't help humping herself against her brother's panting face. To be fair, she took more and more of him until her muzzle was firmly against his loins. Somehow, the thought burned through her frazzled mind that Shining Armor had a superb view of her maidenhood, but luckily for her, his cock was otherwise occupied!

As they thrashed and moved against each other, the duo rolled over onto their sides. It was hard to think straight, but Shining Armor always had his sister's wellbeing at heart. As the pressure grew, he managed to plant a rear hoof firmly against Twilight's breastbone. Just as his cock throbbed to announce its release, Shining felt the shaft in his throat give an answering pulse. Hoping his semen would provide added lubrication, he gave his sister a very light shove just as his orgasm eased to a satisfied little dribble.

Twilight was nearly going insane! She was climaxing, and it felt like Shining was too! Suddenly, with a sudden tugging pull, she was free! "Big brother!" she croaked thickly as her cock pumped ribbon after ribbon of her thick warm fluid deep into his belly.

Shining was having trouble breathing. Firing off a load down Twilight's throat had felt incredible. How must it feel for her? She just wasn't stopping! How could any pony take ejaculating this much? How could he take it? He could feel warm thick liquid sloshing in to fill his belly as she whinnied and moaned.

When it was finally all over, the siblings lay next to each other gasping and panting. Sated, Twilight's cock went limp and sort of slithered out of his mouth as it receded into her body. "Twily." He coughed and cleared his throat. "Twily, are you alright?"

She looked a bit dazed, but Twilight couldn't help a big goofy grin. "BBBFF, that was amazing!" She said hoarsely. "I think we better not try that again though. How do you feel?"

He opened his mouth to answer, and what must have been a record breaking belch escaped instead. He cleared his, throat feeling like he just spent hours cheering on his favorite Polo team. "I'm okay, Kiddo, but I feel like I single hoofedly ate a whole wedding banquet!" He laughed. "Twily, I am never letting you take my cock in throat again. You're simply too little for that and could get hurt." He cleared his throat again. "That's clearly a job for a stallion."

"Shining, do you mean what I think you mean?"

"Twily, next time you're using the Phantom Mare's lubricant, and a lot of it, when you go down my throat." His horn flared and the light dimmed. "Now go to sleep!"

It had been a wonderful two days. Twilight never felt this close to her beloved BBBFF, and Cadence was even more like a cherished big sister than ever. The three had hardly left the royal bedchamber at all during her visit. It made Twilight's heart swell with love to know that she was no longer assigned the official visiting dignitary's suite in the Crystal Castle. From now on whenever she dropped in, she would be sleeping with Cadence and Shining Armor in their nice big bed!

Twilight didn't know how she could report on things, other than to send Princess Celestia a normal sounding scroll. It felt like lying, only telling of how Cadence was successfully bred, and would soon be announcing the wonderful news to the entire Crystal Empire. Still, Princess Celestia had said private things were private. Twilight sure didn't want word getting around on what she and her beloved brother had done with his amazing wife!

Yawning, Twilight settled down as the train pulled from Crystal Empire station. Since she was just a day or so from going into heat, Twilight rode in the mare's only car. She was pleased to see she shared it with only a single cloaked and hooded mare that obviously wanted her privacy. She'd be able to relax without worrying about rebuffing romantically inclined stallions wishing the prestige of siring a foal on an actual princess. Twilight smiled to herself. Her little secret left her with no need of stallions, except for her practically perfect BBBFF that is! Someday, she might even let him do "that", if she worked up the courage. After all, there was no need to worry about a foal from him!

She was just slipping off into a relaxing nap when she was jolted awake. "The Great and Powerful Trixie knew it was you, Twilight Sparkle!" The show pony shouted as she dramatically tossed her hooded cloak aside to reveal her normal cape and hat. "What an opportune meeting!" Moving across the car to sit with Twilight, Trixie continued. "As you know Trixie is completely reformed and only wishes to extend the hoof of friendship."

"Yes Trixie, I know." Twilight smiled. "What have you been doing in the Crystal Empire?"

"The Crystal ponies love Trixie!" She announced gleefully. "Trixie has renegotiated her contract, and will soon play before Princess Cadence in a command performance!"

"That's wonderful!"

"Trixie knows this, Twilight Sparkle!" She smiled. "There is just one minor detail that must be discussed."

Twilight looked Trixie over. She did look pretty great! Twilight always did like her mane. It was such a fair and fine pale blue it almost shimmered like silver. It went so well with her light blue coat. Rarity thought the style a bit overblown, but Twilight thought she looked adorable in her hat and cape. She bit her tongue to distract herself when she felt a little warning twinge as her penis grew interested. "Soooo" she said slowly while she composed herself. "What did you want to talk about, Trixie?"

"Twilight Sparkle, you simply must take Trixie on!"

"Take you on?" Twilight fought down an unwanted shiver. Forcing naughty thoughts from her mind, she glared at her former nemesis. "What do you mean, take you on?"

Trixie sighed, and spoke almost like a normal pony. "Through some oversight obviously not her fault, Princess Celestia has not answered any of my scrolls." She lifted a hoof and adjusted her pointed hat before continuing in her normal voice. "Surely Celestia has told you she approves of our wonderful plan! You are to teach Trixie everything she needs to know to become The Great and Powerful Princess Trixie!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.