Sandwich Bar Girl - Cover

Sandwich Bar Girl

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - 17 yr old Tess had caught his fancy when she made his lunch at the cafe. Imagine his good fortune when he got to provide her with a bed for the weekend when her friends left her in the lurch. Her bed saw little use after she slid into his bed on the first night. She was an older guy's wet dream come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Niece   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Workplace  

Tess and I strolled down the street after visiting the lingerie shop, just holding hands at the moment which was quite a strange sight considering the difference in our ages. I would point out a girl or woman and ask Tess about them.

I pointed out a young girl who was wearing a bikini top and a pair of tight shorts and asked Tess "Do you think she's a virgin?" I think she was too shocked by the question to answer me. Then we walked past a young mother pushing a pram. My question was a shocker again "Have you tasted mother's milk recently?". Then it was a question about an older lady "Do you think she is getting any cock?".

"Oh shit..." Tess gasped as she ducked into a shop. I followed, finding her near the rear of the store.

"What... ?" I asked.

"Oh ... that was my aunt Ronnie" she explained "I didn't expect to see her down here".

I went back to the front of the shop to see where she had gone. I was lucky to find her in the crowd. She was just getting into a car and was about to drive off. I returned inside the store to put Tess's mind at ease that her aunt was gone.

"Well?" I asked "Is she getting any lately?"

"Oh you are a most wicked man!" Tess commented before eventually adding with a wry grin "No ... she is not ... not since her dirtbag husband got kicked out for making a pass at me."

We then returned to walking the shopping mall, checking out the shops until we heard a voice behind us say "I'm glad I caught up with you guys". It was Peta, the lingerie shop assistant.

She explained "I just finished work ... and I have nothing to do. I thought that you guys were a riot." "Hmmm ... obviously us fucking in her change room was a hoot for her" I thought.

Peta was slightly taller than Tess. She had short blonde wavy hair that framed a beautiful face with sparkling blue eyes. She had a curvy body with a set of very ample tits on a slender frame. She was still wearing her uniform, but had changed to thongs on her feet.

We were standing outside of a nail bar. I suggested to Tess that she should head inside and have her finger nails and toe nails repainted because I loved the look of her hand wrapped around my cock. She grinned and Peta was a little shocked at our blatant sexual banter.

"I'm going to take Peta to shop for something nice to wear" I explained to Tess before she headed into the nail bar.

"Ok ... let's see what we can find for you" I said to Peta.

I thought that she might resist, but I was very surprised when she put her hand in mine and we walked down the mall in search of the beach wear stores. It didn't take long to find one.

"May I suggest a sarong like Tess's one ... of course minus any bra or panties" I added with a smile. I was surprised when I got a nod and a smile. It took about 20 minutes before she settled on one. With her deciding to wear the sarong out of the shop, she handed me her underwear wrapped up in her uniform which I slipped into Tess's shopping bag.

As we walked back out into the mall I asked her "How does your pussy feel with the air circulating all around it?"

"Ummmm ... its different. I hope no one suspects that I'm naked under this" she said.

I then pointed out "The wobble of your beautiful tits and the peaks created by your nipples surely tell them that you are braless ... maybe that might make them suspicious".

We walked a little further back towards the nail bar. Peta stopped in a quiet spot, moving in close to me with her tits just touching my chest, she whispered to me "Do you want to fuck me?"

I was a little taken aback by her forthrightness but I recovered quickly to reply "If that is what you would like ... then I would be very happy to fuck you". Peta smiled at my reply.

Then I asked my question "Does your need to be fucked include some girl on girl fucking with Tess?"

Peta thought for a moment before she answered "I've never done that before ... but she is beautiful and I'd like to give it a go".

We collected Tess from the nail bar and headed back to the car. Peta was impressed by the convertible and climbed into the back seat with Tess taking the front seat. It took about 10 minutes to drive back to my apartment during which times the girls chatted like old friends. I had whispered in Tess's ear that Peta was interested in tongue-fucking her pussy. That had brought on a huge smile from Tess.


As soon as we stepped inside of my apartment and locked the door, I turned to Peta and took her in my arms. Bringing her face to mine, I kissed her deeply for the first time. I felt a hand burrowing between us as Tess undid the sarong bow. With it undone, the sarong fell to the ground with Peta's ample tits pushing into my chest.

Tess then walked behind me and pulled off my shirt before kneeling to pull my shorts down to the floor. I was now as nude as Peta with my erect cock pushing into her tummy. When we finally broke apart, we found that Tess was also naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.