Sandwich Bar Girl - Cover

Sandwich Bar Girl

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 17 yr old Tess had caught his fancy when she made his lunch at the cafe. Imagine his good fortune when he got to provide her with a bed for the weekend when her friends left her in the lurch. Her bed saw little use after she slid into his bed on the first night. She was an older guy's wet dream come true.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Niece   Aunt   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Size   Public Sex   Workplace  

I had been frequenting the Calypso Cafe for some months now to buy my lunch. In the last two months, a new staff member Tess has served me at the sandwich bar most often. She had come to remember my order, and I got a beaming smile whenever she served me.

This would seem quite strange to others because I was a 55 year old divorced man, and she was a 17 year old young lady. There should be no reason for any attraction between us, aside from my 'dirty old man' thoughts. I was in relatively good condition for my age, cycling and swimming regularly. Tess, was quite slim with a nice ass with a set of tits that were just a good handful. Standing about 5ft 2ins tall, she had short black hair which framed a beautiful face which was even more beautiful when she smiled.

She wore the standard black uniform of the cafe, black jeans, black t-shirt and black sneakers. Her shirt wasn't long so when she bent over I got to see the smooth skin of her back.


It was a Friday afternoon and I was passing the cafe on the way to my car when I decided to call in and get a milkshake. It was almost closing time at 4:00 PM when I walked in. I noticed that Tess and another girl were still at the service counter, in addition to the kitchen staff.

I got a wave and a smile from Tess as I ordered my milkshake. I took a seat whilst I waited for it. She disappeared out the back as the other girl made my shake. It was about 5 minutes later when I looked up to see that Tess was walking towards me with my shake.

She wasn't wearing her uniform tho. She was wearing a mid-thigh light multi-coloured skirt with a white button up blouse that was tied in a knot under her tits which had the effect of leaving her tummy bare. On her feet she wore a pair of white rubber thongs. They showed that she had pale pink painted toe nails on her petite feet. She was also carrying a small backpack.

Tess put the shake down at my table, and then pulled out a chair and sat with me.

"Hi ... you're looking great" I remarked as she sat there.

"Why thank you kind sir" she replied.

I replied with "I know your name from your badge, but mine is Grant".

We sat there chatting whilst I drank my shake. She was waiting for her ride ... they were taking her to the coast for the weekend. I explained that I too was heading to the coast. My car was packed and I was heading off as soon as I finished my shake. We were both amazed by the coincidence.

It was then that her phone rang. She answered and her smile disappeared very quickly. She ended the call with a tear in her eyes. I then found out that her ride had cancelled at the last moment due to work commitments.

"Hey Tess ... I know that you don't know me that well ... but I am going to the coast now. I could drop you off at your friend's place."

I could see her thinking about my offer as I finished off my shake. After a little while she said "Thank you ... I would love to take up your offer".

With that settled we made out way together out of the cafe and across to the carpark where I found my car.

"Oh wow ... is this yours?" she asked as we stood in front of a bright red BMW Z4 convertible.

"Sure is!" I beamed with pride, having deprived my bitchy ex-wife of this prized vehicle.

When we got into the car, I retracted the hood so we could enjoy the sunshine during the 90 minute trip to the coast.

During the trip we chatted lots about many topics including her recent bustup with her boyfriend and my divorce. We also played lots of music too, finding similar tastes. The trip just went so fast and I was disappointed when I arrived out front of her friend's place.

Tess said "Can you wait until I go inside ... I want to make my friend jealous when she sees the car that brought me to the coast". I replied with a smile "Sure can".


Tess walked in and knocked on the door. Then after about 30 seconds knocked on the door again. Then she got out her phone and called someone. I could see that she was upset when she dropped her backpack and sat down on the doorstep to talk to the person on the phone.

After a couple of minutes she walked back to the car with tears in her eyes. She got back into the car to tell me the story.

"My friend is still in the city and won't be coming to the coast this weekend. I feel so let down" she explained in a tearful voice. "I have no where to stay now".

Before I could really think of the consequences and before my brain engaged I made an offer "I have a two bedroom apartment ... you could use the second bedroom."

"Oh shit ... I'm sorry ... you hardly know me" I added.

Over the course of the next 5 minutes we talked and Tess agreed to come and have a look at my apartment before she decided.


My apartment was on the top floor of a three level apartment block. It was quite large despite only having two bedrooms. The major feature of it was a spa on the private sundeck with a couple of large sunbeds for sleeping and tanning (if I opened the vergola roof).

I showed Tess into and around the apartment. She was truly impressed by the apartment as evidenced by her joyful comments. She then said to me "Grant. I would love to stay here ... if the offer is still open.".

"Oh god" I thought "This is going to be so difficult with such a beautiful and nubile young lady under my roof for the weekend".

"Yes ... the offer still stands" I replied with some apprehension.


With the sun still not set, I said that I was going to have a soak in the spa. She was welcome to join me if she liked. Tess said "Yes" so she headed off to her bedroom to get changed whilst I went to mine to find a pair of shorts or briefs (I normally went nude in the spa). I could only find a pair of briefs so that was what I had to wear.

I found some ice tea in the fridge and a couple of glasses on the way to the spa. I also grabbed a couple of towels before I slipped into the spa to wait for Tess to come out of the bedroom. When she did my cock lurched in my tight fitting briefs. She was wearing the briefest of bikinis on her wonderful body.

I held out my hand as she stepped into the spa. I expected her to sit opposite me, but she sat in the space beside me. Looking to the side as she sat with me, I could see the upper slopes of her tits as they threatened to spill over the top of her bikini.

We sat there and drank our ice tea and chatted and splashed until the sun had set and the night air turned a little cooler. The immediate effect was that her nipples became more prominent in her bikini top.

"How about I order us some pizza ... and we can watch a movie as we eat it" I suggested as I stood up presenting her with a close-up view of my tightly packed briefs for the first time. I stepped out and then offered her my hand to help her exit the spa too. I fell back a little to witness her bare ass cheeks in her string ass bikini bottom.


We both showered (separately) and within 30 minutes our pizza had been delivered. I noticed then that a storm was brewing on the horizon. It would probably arrive some time during the night.

Sitting down side by side in the lounge chair we chose a movie from the Apple TV store, and started into our pizzas. Tess had changed back into her previous skirt and top. This time I noted that there was no bra under the top as her little tits wobbled just slightly with her movements.

Over the course of the next two hours we enjoyed the movie. Tess cuddled into me and I put my arm around her as she sat close to me with our hips touching. It was about 10 PM when the movie ended and we said our goodnights and headed off to our separate beds.


The storm that I had noted on the horizon before dinner arrived about 11 PM with much thunder and lightning. I laid there listening to the thunder and the beat of the rain on the roof. This storm hung around longer than most but I finished up falling asleep anyway.

A little while later I was half-awoken by the feeling of someone slipping into bed beside me. I was laying on my side facing the opposite direction when I felt young naked tits pressing into my back with a hand coming over the top of me to hold me close.

"Tess ... this might not be a good idea" I said as I felt her snuggle up close to me.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.