On the Job - Mergers - Cover

On the Job - Mergers

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Grant, the 18 yr old stud, goes to help Lisa with her company. He encounters her sister-in-law Jess and her mother and sister in some steamy hot encounters during his time with them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   Revenge   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Lisa and I returned to her home city after the events which saw her bigamous husband Eric arrested on drug trafficking charges. Sady he took his own life before he could be questioned about the murder of Lisa's late husband (Ian).

Cara had agreed that I could spend 4 weeks with Lisa investigating and resolving any problems that Eric may have caused within Lisa's company. I was going to be staying at 29 year old Lisa's place, and warming her bed in the evening. She had become very used to having this 18 year old in her bed (and in her pussy).


We had arrived in her city the night before, so in the morning (after a refreshing morning fuck) we travelled to her company together. Parking in the basement, we used the executive private lift to get to the top floor offices. She explained that of the 5 level building, her company occupied levels 4 and 5. She had a massive office, and Eric had an equally large office next door (it used to be Ian's office). I was going to use his office for the duration of my stay. There was an interconnecting door between the two offices.

I also noted another door on the opposite side. I asked about it and she told me that it was to the office of Jess, the company accountant. Jess was her sister-in-law, and the sister of Ian, her late husband.

She then took me in and introduced me to Jess. She had previosuly warned Jess that I was coming and what I was going to be doing. I think that my age surprised Jess when we were introduced, with her having a concerned look on her face. She was going to be difficult to win over.

Lisa called a stafff meeting at which she explained what had happened and what was going to be happening with me there. I then asked to say a few words.

"Hello all. I just want to add to what Lisa has said. My company wants this company to be strong and successful because you are an important supplier to us. I'm here to find out if Eric has left any nasty surprises; and to make the company stronger. I'm sure that Lisa, Jess and I will be able to report back to you soon on how things are going."

I turned to check out Jess's reaction to her name being mentioned. I noted that her look wasn't as stern as before.


Over the course of the next two days, Jess and I spent many hours going over the finances of the company. I let her lead the investigation with me just prompting and suggesting things we should do. She learnt that I was only 18 years old, and I learnt that she was 33 years old, married to Roger in a fairly loveless marriage of late.

Jess was quite beautiful when she spent the time to accentuate her beautiful features. She was quite petite at 5ft 1ins tall, with a slender body with nice curves. Her skin was milky white with a smattering of freckles. Her long flame-red hair was her most outstanding feature. When she smiled she was stunningly beautiful.

By the end of the second day, Jess and I had established a new appreciation for each other's talents. I'm sure that she had me initially pegged as a young gigilo who was exploiting Lisa. I showed her that I was talented in business and was very street-wise. She showed me that she had a shrewd mind and also had a wicked sense of humor.

She knew that I was staying at Lisa's apartment, and although she didn't say it, I think she suspected that Lisa and I were sharing the same bed.


On the morning of the third day (a Friday), Lisa got an emotional call from her younger sister Julie who lived a couple of hundred miles away. She was distraught and needed some immediate support. Jess and I told her to go see her sister, and that we would look after the place in her absence.

So by mid-morning, Lisa was on her way.

Jess and I worked feverously all day, and by 4:00 PM we were close to a breakthrough in untangling a web of deceit that Eric had spun. We were interrupted by a visit from Maddie one of the team leads. She told us that the weather bureau was issuing severe storm warnings for the city - strong winds and hail with heavy rain predicted.

Jess told her to send all the staff home now to beat the arrival of the storm. By about 4:15 PM, Maddie reported that she was the last to leave bar us. She was on her way as the dark clouds rolled in and the day turned to night outside.

I commented "Have we left our exit too late?"

Jess didn't get a chance to answer before we experienced a massive flash of lightning followed immediately by a huge crash of thunder that rattled the windows.

Jess screamed in fright.

The rain tumbled down, getting harder and harder then it changed direction to horizontal as the wind whipped up. We were lucky that the windows on our bulding were protected by a metal fascia that impeded the rain hitting directly on the glass windows.

We were then plunged into darkness as the power failed as the thunder and lightning built in intensity, soon followed by the arrival of the hail stones. We could soon hear the sound of breaking glass in the buildings opposite as the hail broke through their glass windows.

The night turned to day outside as a massive lightning bolt hit the street in front of our building.

Jess screamed and jumped into my arms, looping her arms around my neck and holding me tight as she cried in fear. I put my hands to her ass and lifted her. She wound her legs around my waist as she clung to me. Her wet face was close to mine, as I whispered what I hoped would be calming words.

She was agitated and nothing seemed to be working so I took a very big change and kissed her, gently at first to test her reaction. She didn't respond for the first few seconds then she started to return the kiss with more ardour. Soon we were in a world of our own as our lips mashed together in a very passionate kiss.

My hands on her ass pulled her closer as our kissing continued. I'm sure that she could feel my cock growing and lengthening, and pressing against her pussy. Her being petite and light made it easier for me to stand there and hold her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.