Charlie and the Seven Sisters - Cover

Charlie and the Seven Sisters

Copyright© 2013 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Charlie is back. He is ready to start his final journey. The voices told him to collect the seven sisters together to deliver the message of the divine one to the unbelievers. He is well on is way to completing his final spectacular mission.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   BDSM   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Violence  

It was a drought of Biblical proportion and the curse of no rain stretched the full length of several valleys and extended almost to the far-away Coastline and up into the mountain range that still had tantalizing snow at the upper elevations.

Charlie was content with a harem of four dedicated bitches that catered to his every dark and evil desire. The first pair was the twisted Russian girl Natalia and the dizzy waitress Daisy who seemed more interested in Natalia's pretty shaved pussy than in Charlie's thick cock. He used them to satisfy his darker urges making them both suffer under his strict discipline. The sounds that the depraved Natalia made when she was taking it up the Hershey Highway was music to his ears and he always tried to make it last as long as possible to get the maximum enjoyment from her humiliation.

Before they arrived at the abandoned ghost town that was the hiding place of his ill-gotten treasure and the site of more buried bodies than he wanted to recall, Charlie had given sanctuary to a lesbian dyke bitch with short cropped hair and a spectacular rear-end that made him hard whenever he looked in that direction. She was obviously turned-off by any human with a third leg but Charlie could tell from her passionless eyes that she would accept his advances in the spirit of getting a place to sleep and eat and have an opportunity to hump his other women. It was the sort of trade-off that stoked Charlie's hell-headed soul and he always made her look into his eyes when he drained his weasel into either her pussy or her ass so he could see her contempt and disgust at her contemptible submission.

Her name was Ruth and he suspected that she was one of those Jews who refused to admit their heritage to anyone around them in order to maintain their sense of equality with their companions. It didn't make any difference to him because he had nothing against Jews and he even respected their tough attitude of "never forget" and "an eye for an eye". That was his own personal philosophy as well and he could easily identify with it.

The fact that Ruth's pussy was the tightest he had encountered for many years inspired him to tap her often much to her intense humiliation in front of the other females in his merry band. Her favorite cunt was Daisy the waitress because the silly blond waitress was so damn obedient and willing to degrade herself in any way Ruth instructed. Natalia was a bit more independent and had a personality that tried to conceal her innermost thoughts to allow her a private place to go when the going got tough.

When a station wagon with a married couple from Portland, Oregon ran out of gas just outside the ghost town, Charlie shared their food with them over the protests from Ruth who was not of a sharing nature. The husband was a big strong guy with lots of muscle but he was a bit short on good judgment and logical thought. His name was Tom and his wife Joanne called him "Tommy" with a look of sheer devotion and deep-seated love.

Tom was a handsome devil and Charlie could see Natalia was smitten with his attention.

The devious Ruth reported to him that he was in the habit of bending the Russian nymph over the kitchen sink when his wife wasn't looking and taking advantage of her favorite tight entryway all the way in the rear. Charlie didn't take exception to Tom's meaty demands but he was a bit upset at Natalia for not confiding the errors of her ways to him when they were alone in a darkened room when the others were asleep. He knew at some time in the near future he would have to reprimand her in a meaningful manner about the need for complete honesty inside their tight little group.

Joanne was not as young as the other girls in Charlie's little harem and she was not as attractive either. In fact, she had a cute rounded belly that was from too much beer and a love of desserts and not from carrying a child. Fortunately, her heart-shaped rear-end was in good shape because of her constant exercises following the incantations of some Brazilian guru who demanded full attention from his horde of followers. Charlie had to laugh at her straining bends and squats to keep the fat from her pretty ass. It was admittedly, a very pretty ass and he could understand her wanting to keep it toned to keep Tom in line and not chasing young pussy close at hand. Apparently, that wasn't working too well with regard to Natalia, but Charlie knew that the young Russian Nymph was the primary cause of his fall from grace and adulterous urges.

Charlie watched Tom head out down the trail to the highway to get the fuel they needed to continue their trek all the way down to the Mexican border. The five gallon can was empty and light but Charlie knew when it was filled, it would be a bitch to hump it back to the ghost town. He was tempted to tell the optimistic man that the station he was headed for might be closed because there were no travelers in the middle of the hot summer season. The one canteen on Tom's belt didn't seem adequate for the 28 mile round trip in the summer sun. When he saw the way the ogling prick was goosing Natalie's pretty backside, he decided to keep his opinion to himself and just wished him a "Happy Journey". He figured the odds were they would never see Tom again unless he turned out to be the luckiest jerk in the desert.

As soon as the big guy was out of sight, Charlie had Daisy bring Joanne to his private office at the rear of the empty saloon on the main street. He knew that Joanne would follow Daisy because she was having a high old time putting the silly waitress over her knee and playing with her pretty ass to her heart's content.

The two girls were giggling as they entered the saloon and Charlie knew it was time to teach the Northwest female proper manners about using his "girls" for her pleasure.

"Daisy has been telling me how much you like paddling the shit out of her pretty ass inside your room at the old hotel."

Joanne laughed a little nervously because she knew all the other females were sort of like slaves to Charlie and she didn't think it was a healthy relationship.

"Sorry, Charlie, I got carried away by Daisy's backside, she is so nice back there that I just had to redden it up and make her nice and warm."

Charlie looked at Daisy and asked,

"Whose ass is that, Miss Daisy?"

Daisy put her head down low and whispered almost too low to be heard.

"It's your ass, Charlie, it belongs to you. I was just trying to make our guests feel welcome."

Charlie walked over to Joanne and before she realized what he was doing he had put her wrists in handcuffs and threw the attached chain over the wooden beam that ran the entire length of the bar-room. Then he told Daisy to pull the chain until poor Joanne's arms were up high over her head and she was raised almost to her toes.

She was more startled than afraid because her woman's intuition told her that Charlie didn't intend any harm to her. He was just pointing out to her that in his town she was the guest and he was the boss and she better start toeing the line and pay tribute to his control. Before she could even apologize for her mistake, he had already pulled her jeans down to her knees and exposed her creamy white ass cheeks to the mid-morning sun streaming in the broken windows.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.