The Chronicle of A.H.Rittele
Cast

Copyright© 2013 by DragonBlood

Okay, before we jump straight into the events leading up to my ascent to power, I'm going to give you a little overview of my family and friends.

Just so that you have an idea of exactly who is who.

(Plus, I'm not particularly inclined to describe the appearance of each person, especially as you'll be reading a lot about the people below.)

Alexander (Alex) Herb Rittele.

Otherwise known as me! Well how could I describe me? I was your typical 15 years old male, at around five foot ten I was of an average height for my age. My best feature (So I'm told anyway) is my coal Black hair that perpetually looks as if I have just rolled out of bed, often prompting various women to mess with it in an attempt to tame it. My shockingly bright blue eyes are often described as resembling shards of pale ice. I am the oldest in my School year with my birthday on the fifth of September. I'm the middle of three children but I don't look anything like my beanpole family of redheads, so much so that people often assume I'm adopted, even I think so sometimes! I'm incredibly smart but no one knows it as I'm also amazingly lazy.

Brent Rittele.

Brent is my big brother. He's a fairly decent guy, a year above me at school, he hangs out with the popular crowd and generally pretends Cass and I don't exist, which I can understand I guess. After all who wants their younger siblings hanging around to cramp their style? Though he doesn't socialize with us at school Brent does stick up for us if he hears of any trouble, which is fairly useful when your brother is six foot two and a star track and football [That's soccer to you Americans] player notorious for his temper being as fiery as his hair.

Cassandra (Cass) Rittele.

Cass is my bookworm of a younger sister. Don't mistake that for derision, because it isn't! I really respect Cass, she's the only one in the family who knows how smart I am, mainly because I can beat her on tests without any of the heard work she puts in! Book study isn't really my thing but I totally respect Cass for it. I can easily imagine her going on to be a lawyer or something at Oxford she's so driven! Cass is two school years below me and has a whole gaggle of girls she spends most of her time studying with. Like the rest of the family, Cass is tall at five nine and has flaming red hair.

Amanda (Mandy) Rittele.

Mandy, is my mum. A great parent and even better nurse, my mum is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. All my friends are jealous of me! Mum lets me drink alcohol in the house sometimes and generally will let me stay out late as long as I drop her a text or two letting her know I'm okay. Like the rest of the family mum has Red hair and Green eyes and is tall and athletically built, I only just caught up to her this summer she's so tall!

David Rittele.

David is my Dad. Generally a good fellow dad works long hours as an engineer at a nearby assembly factory and so I don't see him much apart from weekends as I'm often out week nights. This doesn't bother either of us that much though as we don't really click too much. That isn't to say that me and Dad don't get on or he's really horrible, far from it! No, dad is simply a typical British man, he likes his sport and electrics. As I am interested in neither of these we don't have much common ground, but we get on okay despite that.

Robert (Rob) Brooke.

Rob is my best friend in the whole world, he's lived just round the corner from me for years and me him and Dani quickly became fast friends when we started high school. Rob is the kind of friend you know you can trust. There have been several times that Rob has covered for me and vice versa, we're truly best friends and tell each other everything! He's a bit of a midget at about five foot four but is very solidly built and you wouldn't want to mess with him, he's very slow to anger but when finally blows his top he goes mental!

Danielle (Dani) Glover.

Dani lives on the opposite side of the road from me and about half way between me and Rob. Ever since I've known her Dani has been a tom boy through and through, in fact she used to be overly fond of punching me and Rob when we called her a 'girly girl'

Adam Penn.

Me and Rob met Adam when we started high school, he was always pretty much a loner but recently started hanging around with us. At six foot two he towers over most people our age but his shyness and the way he holds himself makes him seem smaller.

Sean (Raffy) Downes.

Sean is probably my oldest friend. Our mums were in school together or something and always stayed friends. He's actually Brents age but always got on better with me than him. He's tall, thin, ginger and absolutely hilarious! I don't know why but my dad always calls him Raffy and the name seems to have stuck and now all the gang call him that.

Emily (Em) Clarke.

Em is Danis only female friend and quickly became part of our ragtag group when it became obvious that when she gets past her shyness she has a real sense of humour. She is also my sort or Girlfriend. I say sort of because we never really spoke about it. We had always teased each other and flirted but one day that just progressed to kissing which later progressed to touching and well you can see where that went right? The gang knew we were together but we didn't make a big fuss or fanfare about it, I was sure that only they knew.

I think that is pretty much anyone who you would need to know about for the beginning of this story...

So without further ado, lets get onto the good stuff!

Glossary »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.