The Nerd and His Family - Cover

The Nerd and His Family

Copyright© 2013 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 3 - My Aunt Mary

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My Aunt Mary - The nerd discovers that other members of his family have special powers including his mother, her sisters and his female cousins. All have been the result of his late grandfather. He is the only male in the family, among a group of randy females who need his special attentions. As he mates with them his own powers expand, as does theirs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   Orgy   Harem   First   Lactation   Cream Pie   Size   Body Modification  

It was about midnight and I'd just slipped into bed after having attended a school debating function at a down-town hotel. Tomorrow was a holiday so I had no need to be up early. I reflected on the events of the evening as I laid in bed.

I was part of the debating team, and I'd used my powers of suggestion to flirt with a member of the opposite team. That team member was Sue Lees. She was a dark haired 17 year old who had the most amazing body. She stood about 5ft 5ins tall, slim of body except for a nice set of C-cup tits topped by dark nipples. She had an all-over tan ... yes I had found that out during the night.

She was one of those types that would not have normally given me the time of day. She seemed to associate with the "pretty" girls and the "jocks". Nerds like me just didn't rate a second look. She did however present an easy target for my powers after the debate concluded as I had her follow me to an empty room on the hotel's 10th floor.


Sue was laid back naked on the bed writhing as I tongue fucked her tight pussy. Her pussy lips were naked and quite large, made larger with engorgement as I sucked them between my lips and pulled them apart with my lips and teeth. She had a closely cropped dark bush on her mound.

I'd used one of my new powers ... my tongue had lengthened by about 4 inches. It was currently worming its way deep inside of her pussy canal, teasing her insides ... screwing her pussy like a mini version of my cock.

"Ahhhh ... fuck ... what have you got inside me ... oh christ!!!!" she shouted as a huge cum exploded from her pussy with her juices splattering all over my face. She pushed her pussy into my face wanting to keep the contact going as cum rolled on and on. I stayed between her thighs for the next 10 minutes or so until my tongue shrank back to its normal size.

Then I crawled up her body until my cockhead nudged against her pussy lips. Parting them with the tip of my cock, I pushed firmly forward into the depths of her hot tight pussy canal.


I was roused from my sleep by the sensation of my cock slipping into a hot tight pussy canal, and a firm set of ass cheeks pushing against the front of my thighs.

My eyes fluttered open, getting used to the morning sunshine streaming into my bedroom.

"Oh god mum ... what a way to wake up" I groaned as I bottomed out in her wonderful pussy.

"Oh ... ohhhh ... fuck me" she moaned as she pushed her hips back at me, impaling herself fully on my cock spear. "So close ... so close..." she moaned until her cum and mine exploded together. I pumped long ropes of my hot cum deep inside her as her own juices streamed down my cockshaft.

I wrapped my arms around her whilst we wound down from our cums, holding her close letting my hands caress and explore her womanly curves.

When we had finally settled, mum said to me "Your aunt Mary and your cousin Tara are coming to visit today".

"Mmmmm..." I responded sleepily in her ear.

Mum woke me up instantly when she added "I want you to fuck Mary whilst I keep Tara occupied".


That's how come, two hours later I was still laying in that same position but with a different pussy attached to my cock. It was Mary's pussy instead of my mothers. Mary was the middle of the three sisters. She had long straight ash blonde hair that hung to the middle of her back. Her body was slim and boyish like ... not much tit and a straight-ish butt. She had a beautiful face that was always smiling and laughing.

I knew from mum's conversation with me that Mary was also experiencing urges to have frequent new sex partners. It troubled her and the need hadn't been as easy embraced as mum had. Convincing Mary to join me in my bed hadn't been a problem at all, especially when mum explained that her urges had disappeared completely after fucking with me.

Mary and I hadn't indulged in much foreplay ... she was really on edge when she arrived. She was desperate for a new fuck partner, and she hadn't chosen one by that time. When she'd seen the length and fatness of my fully erect cock, Mary decided it best to straddle me and feed my cock slowly into her tight pussy.

So that was how we started, Mary slapped a lot of lube onto my cockhead and shaft before she took up position with my cockhead nudging at the entrance to her pussy canal. With the head just engaged with her entrance, she slowly pushed down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.