Daddy's Little Girl - Part 2 - Cover

Daddy's Little Girl - Part 2

Copyright© 2013 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story continues ten years after. Gail and Bill are back and on the road again.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex   Size  

Bill stood in the doorway, leaning against the frame, as he watched her finish her final set. He was always amazed at how easy she made it look. Even from across the room he could tell that she had a forty-five pound plate, two twenty-five pounders, and a ten pounder on each side of the bar. Including the weight of the bar, she was lifting two hundred and thirty five pounds for her twelfth and final rep. He could feel the blood pulsing into his cock as he watched her stand up and turn to inspect her reflection in the full-length mirror on the wall next to the bench. Long ago she had made it a habit of working out in the nude. At six feet two inches tall and one hundred eighty five pounds, she was an amazing physical specimen; with broad shoulders, a forty-eight inch chest, twenty-four inch waist and thirty-four inch hips, there was not an ounce of fat on her. She brought her arms up into a double bicep pose, expanded her chest and flexed every muscle in her body. Her skin was flawless; alabaster in color, resembling white marble. Only her arms were bronzed from the harsh Arizona sun. Bill knew from experience that although she resembled a statue of a Greek warrior sculptured by one of the renaissance masters, her skin was soft, warm and supple, stretched tightly over her muscular frame.

"Not bad for an old broad of forty-three," she said with a smile. "I see you agree,"

Bill shifted his gaze from her magnificent body to her reflected face in the mirror and returned her smile and blew her a kiss.

Gail turned and slowly walked towards him like a big cat on the prowl. With her left hand she held his head as she bent down and gave him a very sensual kiss; her right hand sought out his erection. After several playful squeezes, she ended the kiss and led him down the hall.

"I really need a shower," she said, "You can do my back." Bill was only too happy to comply.

When they reached the bathroom, Gail pulled out two towels and two washcloths from the closet. They stepped into the shower, closed the door and turned on the water. In Arizona, especially in the summer, there is no shortage of hot water; in fact many times you never turn it on. The temperature was perfect as Gail stood under the shower, the water cascading over her head on down her body. She turned slowly, making sure she was completely wet, then reached for the two washcloths and the soap. She soaped up her cloth and handed the other and the soap to Bill. Bill had done this many times before and knew the routine. He soaped up his washcloth and proceeded to scrub her back as hard as he could. It was a combination massage and exfoliating rubdown: easing the tension in her muscles, removing the dead skin, and stimulating the blood flow. They went through this almost every time she returned from one of her cross-country runs as part of their extended foreplay before retiring to their king-sized bed. When he finished her back he dropped to his knees and continued down one leg and up the other until all that remained to be done was her magnificent butt. Discarding the washcloth he put a liberal amount of soap in his hands and starting with her cheeks, slowly and sensually massaged her, marveling at the hardness of her body. He slipped one hand between her legs and caressed her pussy as she spread her legs to give him better access. Bill teased her clit the way he knew she loved and slowly brought his hand back up between her cheeks, making sure she was extra clean. When he was finished he kissed each of her cheeks and stood behind her, nibbling on her back and shoulders as his hands sought out and found her breasts. Bill's cock was rock hard and nestled between her thighs as he pinched and twisted her nipples. Gail let out a low moan and shuttered as her first orgasm traveled through her body.

"I missed you so much. I couldn't wait to get home."

"I missed you too. Don't you wish it could be like the first time we met; traveling across the country together, making love where and when we wanted?"

"Yes, I really miss those days. Too bad you have to work here."

She shut the water, turned, gave him a toe-curling kiss, opened the door and handed him a towel. They dried each other off, and after drying his hair, Bill headed for the bedroom, while Gail finished doing the things that women do before going to bed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.