Sugar Cane Plantation - Cover

Sugar Cane Plantation

Copyright© 2013 by Alejandro Sandovar

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A story of discovered dominance and submission by a young woman who started her journey with a simple vacation

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   BiSexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Sadistic   Torture  

When she awoke, Eric was still sleeping but June was already up. Finishing in the bathroom she slipped out, trying not to wake Eric, into the other room where she found June. June smiled and greeted her. Cynthia asked her if they should go to breakfast or wait for Eric. June looked at with a funny expression and replied "Neither right now love. I have something that I need very much like for you to do for me".

Cynthia assured her she would and wondered why she even asked. June smiled, stepped over and put her arms around her and whispered "thank you love, then it's time for us to go to the dungeon". Cynthia thought that they had tested the bounds yesterday, but at this point would refuse June nothing. "Of course Ma'am" she answered and began taking off the clothes she had just put on.

"No lover" June said as she put her hand over Cynthia's to stop her from undoing the buttons on her blouse. "Not you today. Today it will be me!"

Cynthia was confused and bewildered, and also suddenly apprehensive. All she had seen of June since the two had met was the strong dominant woman. She had seen her interact with Robert in his submissive role, and of course she ruled Eric ruthlessly. Her own submission at June's hands had been overwhelming. For June to be the submissive ... it was hard to grasp.

Cynthia tried to come to grips with the idea. Yes, June had mentioned that she was a pain slut and enjoyed submitting on occasion. Cynthia had accepted it when June mentioned it, but this was different.

She looked into June's eyes. "Love I would do anything for you, and if this is what you want I'll try. I just don't know if I'll be any good at."

"Of course you will. You've got the pent up sadistic streak in you. I've watched you. If for some reason you really, really find it bothers you, Robert will be more than happy to make me scream. It's just that I'd so much rather it was you love"

Cynthia, sounding more assured by far than she really was, hugged June and whispered in here ear "Don't worry my love, you'll be screaming before too long, but I think I'll make it last a long time".

June kissed her deeply and thanked her. Arm in arm the two left the sleeping Eric in the bedroom and headed for the slave quarters.

Halfway there June turned to Cynthia and simply said "thank you". Cynthia responded that she would do anything for her, but June interrupted her. "No. Thank you for remembering about my relationship with Eric and not making me walk down here chained and naked".

Admittedly the thought had cross her mind, as Cynthia remembered her own journey yesterday, wrists chained behind her, hobbling in leg irons and naked for anyone wandering by to see. But she actually wanted a moment to talk to June, to get a better feeling of what June wanted, before she actually restrained her sexy friend, and told her so.

"You'll be just fine. And besides, there are some things that will make it easy for you. One thing that turns me on a lot is if you make me suggest ways for me to be tortured. It's sort of a devil's dilemma knowing that if I suggest something bad, you'll do it to me, and if I suggest something not bad enough I'll get worse. All sorts of mental gymnastics that we can put to use. You'll be fine love!!!

By now they had reached the door, but as June explained, they lingered outside. It was as if the door was not just a physical threshold but a mental one as well and both women wanted to take a moment before they crossed it.

As Cynthia digested this, June continued. "And later, once you've got me fixed as you want me, and amused yourself, you can invite Robert to participate. I'll leave that to you. He's incredibly sadistic, especially since he knows what a pain slut I can be, and I do sort of owe him a crack at me. It's your call love".

Cynthia pulled June to her and kissed her deeply. "Are you ready love?" she asked taking a deep breath. "Yes love – I'm ready, and Cynthia, one request". As Cynthia still holding her close and looking into her eyes waited expectantly, June continued... "I really, really need to scream for you." As she finished, she reached into her pocket and handed Cynthia a pair of handcuffs that she been carrying. Cynthia took the cuffs and feeling a wave of emotion flow over her said simply "Strip"

It was as if a switch had been flipped. The whole dynamic between them went tumbling end over end as Cynthia watch June standing in the sunlight by the door begin removing her clothes. The blouse and bra. She noted how incredibly hot her friend looked standing there topless, still wearing jeans and her boots. She shed her boots and reached for the waist of her jeans when Cynthia stopped her. Taking her arm and turning her around, Cynthia locked her wrists behind her back, making sure the handcuffs were snug. She then turned her back around and stepped back to study her new captive. She really did look sexy with her nipples hardening, pulled back arms exposing her breasts more prominently. Deciding to leave her partially clothed, Cynthia took hold of her arm and marched her through the door, down the long room where slaves had once slept, to that room she had visited only days ago,, but seemed like an eternity.

Once inside the playroom, she stopped her ward, and unfastened her belt and the snap on her jeans, pulling them down, noticing that June had elected to forego underwear in anticipation. Holding her as she stepped out of her jeans, she studied her friend, now completely naked.

"Before we really get started, I want to study my property for the day. Position one" she ordered. Though it was difficult with her hands cuffed behind her, June complied as quickly as she could, eventually ending up on her back with her cuffed hands under her. She obediently brought her legs up and back, as far as she could without the use of her hands to help, and spread her legs as far as she could, lying there patiently...

Cynthia marveled at the sight presented. The mental of the dominance and submission drove itself home again. Of course she'd seen June naked before. They made love together and she'd spent what seemed like hours between her legs, worshipping the very pussy that was on display for her now.

But this was different. She was clothed, June was naked. June was exposing herself on command, and was spreading her legs wide so that her intimate parts could be studied for Cynthia's amusement.

Cynthia felt the dampness between her own legs and knew instantly that all would be fine. This was like topping Eric or Robert, but this was June so it was so much better!! And yes, she knew that she would enjoy hearing her friend and lover scream!!

As June lay there obediently Cynthia reached out and began to tease her, letting her fingers slide along the labia, lightly rubbing the still covered and hidden clit. As she teased and stroked her captive she asked her.

"Well tell me June, and be honest. What drives you really, really wild? Not promising that I'll oblige you – I have my own plans, but I want to know what's going on in the deep dark corners of that mind".

"I enjoy having my breasts and pussy tortured Ma'am" she started. Cynthia cut her off. "That's tits and cunt, and from now on you are slut".

Was June actually blushing slightly? No – must be her imagination she thought as June continued.

"Sorry Ma'am. Slut craves having her tits and cunt tortured"

"We'll talk later about what you've had done to them, for now I want you in restraint that is going to be as uncomfortable as possible for a while. You know more about all the toys here, so give me some options for an extended position for you. One that will hurt."

Cynthia could not believe the words she was saying. It was like a hidden personality was latching on to June's pain slut psyche and going forward.

June, still lying back completely exposed, hesitated just briefly. "Ma'am this slut should probably be put on the horse of the rest of the morning".

When Cynthia ordered her to show her, June, first asking permission, wrestled herself up and led Cynthia over to a device in the corner that Cynthia had not noticed before.

"This is the horse Ma'am" June said as they stood before the wooden structure. Four sturdy legs held two flat sides that leaned together, forming a narrow ridge at the top.

"Demonstrate" Cynthia ordered. Obediently, June, getting on her tip toes moved to straddle the device, the two sides spreading near the bottom forcing her to spread her legs, with her crotch resting on the narrow ridge. Cynthia noticed two sets of straps on the side pieces, toward the rear. June noticing her glance said "yes Ma'am, those are for slut's feet – it insures that all of the weight is on her cunt."

Cynthia began enjoying this prospect very much. She could see how this thing could be extremely painful, very quickly. She rubbed her own crotch through her shorts, enjoying the erotic sensation as she imagined how June's pussy might be feeling.

In the midst of her thoughts about the fate of June's vulva, June interjected – "if Ma'am chooses, there are certain refinements that can be added".

"Describe and explain so that you can experience them".

"Yes Ma'am. First a collar with a strap to connect slut's wrists. Cynthia found it nearby and buckled it around June's neck. Then pulling the cuffed wrists into the small of the lovely woman's back, she fastened the snap clip. Her captive would not now be able to use her hands to lift herself off the horse.

"Thank you Ma'am. Next, there is a leather discipline hood. Ma'am might put that on my head.

Cynthia, knowing that June would soon show her the full menu of torments found the hood and slipped it over her lover's head. Openings for nose and mouth insured easy breathing, but sight was taken away. Laces at the back allowed it to be tightened around the victim's head. Cynthia could only imagine the sensation of dark, sightless confinement!

"Tit clamps are on the table over there along with a bungee Ma'am. They will keep slut's nipples in considerable pain". Sure enough, Cynthia retrieved two vicious looking clover clamps to which were attached two relatively strong rubber cords. She stopped to tease first one, then the other of her lover's nipples erect. Then opening each spring loaded clamp in turn, settled them on the presented nipples. She made sure that the tips of the clamps bit right at the base of each nipple. June's sharp intake of breath as she clamp bit told her they were quite effective.

"Now if Ma'am chooses, I can help insure this slut's suffering for as long as Ma'am would like".

June continued. "Slut should be fixed so that she cannot move Ma'am. There is a ring behind me. A leather strap can be used to connect the back of the hood to the ring.

Cynthia was getting the picture very quickly and probably could have finished on her own, but listening to June giving instructions for her own torture was hot. June had been right. She was loving this!

"Slut's tits should now be put in more pain Ma'am. The bungee cords on the clamps can be fastened to the ring in front of me. Once slut's tits are fastened, tightening the head strap will insure immobility and considerable pain."

Cynthia needed no more encouragement. She stretched the rubber bungees until she could fasten the hooks to the ring at the front of the horse. This had the effect of causing June to not only cry out, but to lean forward, trying desperately to lessen the pinching and stretching of her nipples. She then walked behind her captive and began pulling and tightening the head strap. First just June's head was pulled back and Cynthia was ready to stop. "Ma'am this slut needs to suffer more. The strap can be tighter. Cynthia pulled and tugged and the effect was stunning. Beautiful breasts stretched and pulled forward, while the hooded head was pulled backward.

"Thank you Ma'am for providing the punishment slut deserves. The last two steps if you please Ma'am" will add to it. Cynthia told her to go on. "Ma'am may want to make sure that slut's cunt is open and spread by the ridge, and then secure slut's ankles to the side of the horse."

Cynthia knew that this whole combination was excruciating, but the last instructions were going to make it pure hell. Cynthia was beyond caring though. Working on getting her naked lover onto the horse and restrained had started her juices flowing. Perhaps June really had unleashed a monster.

Leaning over, she inspected June's vulva, already crushed and pressed along the ridge. She reached down and tugged and pulled at the outer lips, realizing how slick and wet they were, until each was on the ridge, spread. Cynthia took each foot and fastened it with a strap to the side of the horse, behind her. The end result was a picture of pure torment. June could move slightly forward, though not much, by tilting her head further back. But while this ever so slightly lessened the tension on her nipples, it put more of her weight on her pussy, especially her clit. Leaning back took some weight off the front of her cunt, but stretched her nipples even more.

June looked so lovely sitting on the horse, moaning softly. Cynthia could not help put lean over and kiss her.

Cynthia found herself getting more and more turned on. June was completely immobile and already in considerable pain. Deciding to add still one more thing for her to think about, Cynthia found the whippet that June had used the night before. She held it up for June to see, then placed in the blonde's hands cuffed behind her back. "For your tits when I come back" she whispered into June's ear."

I'll be leaving you now love." she said as she gently stroked her lover's face." I've never been on one of these, but I can imagine you're already in a lot of pain, and of course it will get worse. I'll be thinking of you over breakfast. Goodbye Love."

June could do nothing but moan in the dark silence imposed by the hood. Time was meaningless. In the inky blackness she could do nothing but sit on the horse, the ridge digging into her sensitive inner membranes, her crotch bearing her weight and feeling as if it were going to split. The seconds went by, the pain just grew and grew and there was nothing she could do.

As Cynthia left, she tried to digest the events and developments. She had already decided after yesterday that nothing stranger could happen. Now of course she had once again been wrong. Her friend and lover had tossed everything upside down!!

But as with everything else she had experienced in the incredibly short time, this left her overwhelmed with pure animalistic lust. Last night she had been naked, exposing herself, pleasing both men and women with her mouth, hoping desperately that no one would want to fuck her freshly whipped pussy. Today, she was walking to a late breakfast having left her lover sitting on the horse in considerable pain that would only get worse.

It was the last that was blowing her mind. Last night she had felt so incredibly submissive to June. Sitting naked at her feet had seemed the most natural, the most right thing in the world. Today her panties were soaked at the mental image of June straddling the horse, her delicate labia crushed by the sharp ridge, her nipples clamped and pulled.

As she had so many times, she decided not to worry about it. It was pleasurable. It was hot. There was no sense analyzing everything to death.

And oh yes, did she mention it was hot??

She thought about going to her own room for some relief before eating, but decided against it – realizing that the day was young and she wanted to stay on an erotic edge as long as she could.

Entering the dining room she noticed Robert was there, enjoying a cup of coffee, looking very much she thought like the owner of this plantation must have appeared years ago. He motioned her to join him and poured her coffee and juice.

"Forgive me for being presumptuous but I couldn't help but notice that you came from the slave quarters and that your lovely companion of late is not with you. Would I be safe in assuming that she is otherwise occupied and will not be joining us for quite some time?"

Cynthia could not help but smile at the manner in which Robert had put it. He too was such a whirlwind of contrasts. The owner of a delightful resort, polite to a fault but when circumstances allowed, not only a purveyor if the deep art of whips and chains, but a man who would readily alternate between tormenting a woman and being her abject slave. She could not help but be amazed at how so many personalities could reside in one mind.

"I think 'otherwise occupied' is a very good way to put it Robert" Cynthia answered. Then smiling even more, she went on... "as we speak she's actually riding the horse that you so thoughtfully made available"

Now it was Robert's turn to smile. "Wonderful" he said, pausing for a moment. Cynthia could almost see the workings of his mind as he formed a mental picture of the lovely blond naked, fastened astride the cruel device. He went on.

"You know you should consider yourself blessed and fortunate. June is a special, a very special person and holds a place near and dear to me"

Cynthia turned, urging him with her inquisitive expression to continue.

"I've already told you about the origins of this place. Eric and June were early guests before the slave quarters were remodeled, and we soon became friends. Long before anything had been done to the facility, over some nice cognac – probably a glass or two too many – we learned of our mutual pleasures."

"I would love to hear how that came about" interjected Cynthia. "How do you sit there in polite company and bring it up? There have to be some signals or clues. I mean it can't just be 'please could I have some more wine and by the way, I love to be tied up and whipped"?

Robert chuckled at that and went on. "No of course it's more subtle than that, but perhaps not as subtle as you might think. June and Eric are a good example.

With just a little observation, it became quickly apparent that he was submissive to her. Her glass never was empty. He never sat down in a room until she was seated. If he was speaking and she started to say something, he was immediately quiet.

Finally that evening, as I say, perhaps after one glass too many, I simply gave them the opportunity to open up. After a few comments designed to let them know that I was liberal minded, I mentioned that it appeared that they had a special relationship.

That sort of comment can be brushed off as generically complimentary, or it can be an opportunity to share. June took it that evening as the latter, and after just a brief pause during which she was obviously appraising me, casually responded that Eric was in fact her slave.

From there of course, as they say, the rest is history. The end result was that they convinced me that there was a need for this kind of place. Eric even loaned part of the capital needed to renovate the play space, and he and June helped locate some of the items and arranged for them to be shipped here.

So as you can see, they are special people to me. And you and June as I've noticed, seem to have formed a very close bond very quickly. I'm happy for you.

Now, tell me about the plight of the woman we both dearly love."

Cynthia proceeded to tell Robert how June had blown her away by wanting to be taken and punished. "Of course as I think about it, I realize that she and I are really much alike. I thought I was just screwed up because I loved it so much when you opened my eyes as a submissive, and then at the same time got so turned on when June topped you and Eric. Your explanation and assurances by the way went a long, long way toward helping me come to grips with all that."

"You have no idea how much I have enjoyed watching you discover yourself here. But enough of all of this – this is talk for a cigar one evening. For now, tell me about our delightful submissive for a day"

"Well she asked me to go to the slave quarters – I thought she was going to pick up where we left off. She made it clear that today it would be her that suffered. I was a little apprehensive at first, but that went away. She got into the role of letting me know what she needed, how she could be tormented."

Robert smiled. "Yes she's very good at that – from both sides. It's something I find incredibly hot, again from both sides. It's a natural progression from the 'thank you may I have another' response demanded by many giving corporal punishment. Sort of helps provide feedback and some guidance and at the same time so very humiliating to be specifying your own punishment. But I apologize – please go on"

"At first I was nervous, but as soon as she stripped to the waist and I had her hands cuffed behind her I knew it would be fine. She was so beautiful standing there.

I moved her inside and finished stripping her. Then I made her present.

I don't know what it's like for a man, but for a woman, spreading like that, not just exposing yourself, but actually presenting your pussy is so fucking embarrassing.

And it doesn't matter how many times the other person has seen you naked. When they're fully clothed and you're lying back with your legs spread, then pull them up to give them an even better view. It's always so very awful and so very hot!"

Robert smiled at her as she visibly squirmed a bit in her chair.

Cynthia continued. "Not much more really, I asked her what sort of punishment she thought would be appropriate, thinking in terms of locking her in a cell with some restraint. She mentioned that she deserved something a little more severe and suggested the horse. And there she sits as we enjoy our coffee.

I left her with nipple clamps pulling her breasts forward, her head pulled back, and holding the whippet that I promised I would use on her breasts when I returned.

Now it was Cynthia's turn to smile as glance at his crotch revealed his growing erection.

"Oh and of course, June wanted me to let you know that you are more than welcome to join in her punishment today. She mentioned that you might be especially cruel after the way she treated you the other day."

"Thank you. I would dearly enjoy that and oh yes, be assured that I have some particularly intense torments in mind for our mutual friend.

She really does crave pain, much more so than you or I. It's one of many reasons she comes here.

Eric is a complete submissive and loves her far too much to give her the pain she needs.

Ironically, just because I do love them both so much, I am perfectly willing and in fact love taking her to those special places she needs to go. Come, let's go and visit our victim. I think this is going to be a delightful day!!"

As they walked back to where the lovely June sat in torment, Robert was quite animated. "You are the one that will be topping your lovely friend, but if I may, can I make a couple of suggestions?" Cynthia replied enthusiastically that she would appreciate that, that as a novice she was afraid of not being intense enough on the one had, or too intense on the other. Robert assured her that with June, short of injuring her, there was no such thing as too intense, and that it would be June craving more that Cynthia was willing to dish out.

"Don't worry Robert explained, we'll have a good time with her. But for now, I would suggest getting her off the horse reasonably soon. She's been on it a while. In an extreme session I once made her ride it for three hours, but she was unable to walk until the next day. We might want her available for a few more, shall we say 'activities' before then"

Cynthia nodded. "I confess I had not meant to leave her this long – sort of lost track of time as we chatted. But I think she can stay on it long enough for a nice breast whipping. I did leave her holding the whippet, and would not want to disappoint her".

"Ahh yes" Robert sighed deeply. "The erotic delight of a woman's breasts. So beautiful, so erotic, and so very sensitive. Punishing them is always intense for both parties! I think that is an excellent idea.

Have you used the whippet before?" When Cynthia shook her head no, Robert explained." It's really quite easy and safe. Because it's so thin it digs deep, but because it's so light, it won't cause any injury. A perfect little toy to make your victim howl and cry. And Cynthia, with June, there is no need to hold back. You'll see what I mean, but unless she's really crying out, it's not enough!"

Robert followed behind her as they made their way into the playroom. God the sight got her juices flowing. She could feel her panties getting wet. June was moaning, lightly rocking back and forth as she straddled the vicious horse. Her breasts were stretched out in front of her, the nipples and angry red from the clamps.

Stepping closer she could see June's punished vulva swollen and an angry red from being crushed against the sharp ridge. But if she had had a moment's doubt about where her lover went while she had been gone, it vanished as soon as she saw the wide wet stain below the spread pussy. She reached out to touch the pussy, feeling the hot, wet slickness. June was in her own space fueled by lust and pain.

Reaching behind her captive, Cynthia took hold of the whippet. The contact brought June back the real world. Back to the incessant pain of her stretched nipples and the splitting agony in her crotch. She was moaning, begging to be let down. Still blindfolded by the hood, while she knew that Cynthia was there, she had no way of knowing that Robert was standing next to her.

Cynthia decided without saying anything to remove the nipple clamps. That they had hurt was obvious by the scream that gurgled out of June's throat as they came off and blood flow was restored. An inspection revealed angry red, swollen nipples with the indentations of the jaws of the clamps clearly visible. Cynthia stopped to stroke and lick them bringing more moans from her captive.

"Time for my slut to experience a nice tit whipping" she said as she continued to stroke and tease the lovely breasts. She reached behind June and unfastened the snap holding her wrists to the collar strap. June instantly reached behind her grabbing the top of the horse, trying the lift her crotch off of the demonic ridge. Cynthia though was having none of that, and novice though she was, was learning quickly. She began tightening the strap going to the back of the hood. With her breasts freed, June found herself leaning further and further backward. Finally Cynthia fastened the cuffed wrists to the same ring as the hood strap. Her hands could no longer lift her off the horse and found herself leaning back along the ridge of the horse in a backward arch. At least the pressure on her pussy shifted from the center of her vulva backward, closer to her ass.

Robert admired Cynthia's handiwork and smiled. She had shifted her charge from sitting astride the horse to arched backward on it. She was still hooded so could not see what was going on, but realized that her head was pulled far back and her breasts were thrust upward, obscenely exposed.

Cynthia was in no rush. She knew the effect of prolonging and anticipation. And hell, it was getting her wet too! Taking her time to stroke and tease, she was enjoying herself. June shivered whenever she let the tip of the whippet lightly graze a nipple. Cynthia was surprised that June could feel at all, after the clamps had mauled her nipples for the last hour or so. June was still lightly moaning. The pain had lessened with the shifting of her weight backward, but now the sharp ridge of the horse was beginning to make itself felt on her perineum and even her asshole.

Cynthia continued lightly teasing, alternating between her fingers and letting the whippet graze the exposed breasts. Then she had a revelation. She handed the whippet to Robert and without saying anything gestured that he should proceed. Robert smiled wordlessly and stepped over. Cynthia used one hand to tease June's right breast, letting the fingers of the other tease the inflamed and raw pussy lips. Robert lightly extended a finger and traced a line on the underside of Junes left breast, at the base.

The realization that someone other than Cynthia was there hit June about the same time that Robert snapped the whippet squarely into the flesh at the base of her breast.

As her breast exploded into pure fire she screamed freely, shaking her head as much as the restraining strap would allow, and jerking her body across the brutal ridge of the horse. Before she could take a breath to gasp, he snapped the whippet onto the same breast, this time squarely catching the nipple. Cynthia felt her pussy throb and gush at the sight and sounds. The whippet buried itself, virtually bisecting the nipple, going deep into the breast before it stopped. The angry red and swollen nipple pushed far in to the breast before it bounced back, the breast itself deeply indented and flattened on her chest, and of course the howling scream as she thrashed around trying to escape the terrible pain that coursed through the whole breast.

Robert handed the nasty little instrument to Cynthia, who leaned down and whispered to her lover, through the hood – "take a deep breath love – this is really, really going to hurt". She then attacked the other breast. She used the same technique that Robert had, first the tender underside, then the nipple itself. The she worked outward from the nipple catching the sides, then the top. All the time June screamed like a person possessed, begging her to stop, yelling that it was too much – more than she could stand.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.