Afternoon Delight - Cover

Afternoon Delight

Copyright© 2013 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Harry Marshall tells us about his recent bestseller and the book he's working on at the present time. In this convoluted story Harry takes us from his relationship with his female agent to his gang at Benny's bar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Gay   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Slow  

I was walking down East Monza when I ran into Tommy Archer. "Harry, how have you been? Long time no see. I haven't seen you in Benny's for months."

"Good to see you Tommy. I haven't been around too much my publisher has been pushing me about doing another book and I've been doing some research. My last book did pretty good so they wanted something to take advantage of my being something of a recognizable name for the moment."

"Hell, Harry when you were writing The Merry Mommas you never missed coming in to Benny's. By the way that was some good book. I had to keep a towel nearby when I was reading it to clean up."

"Thank you Tommy I'm glad you enjoyed it but this book is requiring more of my time than The Merry Mommas."

"Well it's been good seeing you Harry. Don't be such a stranger."

"Yeah, good seeing you too Tommy. I'll see you in Benny's real soon."

I had no idea when real soon would be but I hoped it would be never but I did miss Benny's. It was a typical neighborhood bar in the sense that there was a large cadre of regulars with a sprinkling of newcomers some of whom brcame regulars. There was a large U shaped bar with a few tables around the room. There was a separate dining room far enough from the bar area so that customers could eat in peace.

The regulars are a convivial bunch, all men except for Georgia and Sam (Samantha). Georgia is a tall blond, about five feet six or seven inches and a buck forty with a nice ass. She has been divorced from Charlie Plank for about two years now. They were both regulars at Benny's but when they split Georgia got custody. I have no idea what happened to Charlie. Georgia owns a local real estate company so her time is her own. She's on the dark side of forty.

Sam is a strawberry blond with big tits that she doesn't try to promote. She is thirty-five and is the branch manager of a nearby bank and the rumor is that she was on the fast track to VP. If being able to hold your liquor is a requirement, Sam is a Shoo in for the promotion. She can drink all of us under the table. To my knowledge Sam has never been married but there are no indications that she favors women. She reacts to men the same as all the straight women I know so I'm guessing she has another life with some lucky guy. Sam is about five feet four and tops out at about one thirty.

Both Georgia and Sam can hold their own in any discussion whether it is sports, literature, business, booze or Japanese porn stars and they take no prisoners.

Both Georgia and Sam are very intelligent and attractive The kind of women that guys naturally gravitate to. But there is an unwritten understanding among the regulars that if any of them were to develop a relationship with either of the two women the dynamic of the group would change for the worse. The guys remember how it was when Georgia was married. If Charlie was at Benny's you had to walk on eggs around Georgia so you didn't blurt out for her to suck your cock when she pissed you off. Now that Charlie no longer comes around everything is fine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.