Of Our Hell and Heaven
Prologue

Copyright© 2013 by fermpera

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - The desert crossing of a mother and daughter to find each other after a life separated and living a world apart. They do as strangers via Internet and in the meantime found the love they so much desired.As usual my thanks to Pepere, my editor, for his skills, patience and bon-homie.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   Lesbian   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Slow  

It is a beautiful autumn day and I'm seated on a bench in the park surrounding Boston's Northeastern University, where I teach Italian Literature 102. My name, or the name I used in documents when I was a child and came to the States, was Maria del Lujan Nolan Petrucci. 'Maria del Lujan' because I was born in Argentina and it's the name of the Blessed Virgin, patroness of Argentina, and is a common name there; 'Nolan' because, at that moment, it was my father's 'official' surname, and Petrucci because it's my mother's family name. My father changed and Americanized my name at the American embassy before we, him and I, left Argentina forever, and I came to the States as Marie Nolan Dellacasa. My real name is Maria del Lujan Foster Petrucci, because Foster and Petrucci are my real family surnames.

My father was an employee at the American Embassy in Buenos Aires; he had told his family that he was a 'Cultural Attaché' working in the consulate. He was, in fact, a man with the 'Agency' who had tight ties with the high echelons of the military Junta, if you get my drift. He was 28 years old, tall, muscular, had blond hair, and brilliant, warm, dark blue eyes. He was an American boy who was the wet dream of many young and not so young girls and women.

My mother was a young heiress of a deeply Catholic southern Italian family living in Argentina at that time, and was being educated in a strict Catholic nun's college –Solamente para señoritas – only for young and affluent ladies. She was fifteen and had that soft, dark, rich Italian style skin, raven black hair, and beautiful green eyes. She was a beauty; any time, any place.

My life's story starts on a late August day, when my father was acting as chauffeur for the American ambassador and was sent to the nun's college to pick up the ambassador's daughter at the end of the school day and found nobody had gone to get the ambassador's daughter's best friend. My father, at the urging of the ambassador's daughter, picked that beautiful girl up, and after delivering his precious charge to the embassy, took the girl to her home and into her Italian parents' loving arms.

Something strange happened that day, and as I don't believe in love at first sight, I would say it was 'lust at first sight', at least when it came to my father's feelings for who would be my mother. My father offered to go to the nun's college every evening, and pick up the ambassador's daughter and her little Italian friend as a favor to the Ambassador, from that day on.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.